BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
CES has come and gone. The AI space is flying. God forbid if it went into a bear market, BRN would be cooked like this turkey for thanksgiving..
Don’t know how lucky you all are.. At least now it may get taken over for a few pennys on the dollar all the hype crew have overpaid to invest in a quacky kwoka.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry mate, you won’t be able to afford Turkey.. It’ll be 2min noodles for the rest of 2024..
It takes a special kind of c***t to laugh at the misfortune of others.

Feeling good about yourself? Maybe now, but later.......?

Anyone who does that or is looking to profit by misleading others will pay a heavy price in the end.

Karma is a b###h and yours is coming...........,what type it will be is up to you.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
CES has come and gone. The AI space is flying. God forbid if it went into a bear market, BRN would be cooked like this turkey for thanksgiving..
Don’t know how lucky you all are.. At least now it may get taken over for a few pennys on the dollar all the hype crew have overpaid to invest in a quacky kwoka.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry mate, you won’t be able to afford Turkey.. It’ll be 2min noodles for the rest of 2024..
Big Mouth Waiting GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Back in November 2023 Infineon unveiled its new PSoC Edge product. It describes how the microcontroller is integrated and says in this article that "the Cortex-M33 is paired with Infineon’s proprietary NNLite hardware accelerator, known for its ultra-low power consumption, intended to expedite neural network processing in ML applications further.

Try as I might I have not been able to find anything that further describes what this NNLite neural network accelerator is.

Very mysterious indeed...

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 2.37.47 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 2.33.05 pm.png

neural network accelerator

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Regular

One aspect is how the stock price currently stands because there are currently no significant events that could drive the price up. The other is how the company is working to position itself, which cannot be ignored. The last point is how someone can be so lacking in character as to mock others simply because they believe that, in the end, things will improve. Whether it's 100, 1000, or 1,000,000 shares, everyone has a goal for which they have invested something in their portfolio, be it for themselves, their children, or grandchildren. It's better than going to the arcade, spending it on alcohol, or other drugs. Someone like you, especially since you're anonymous, reveals their true nature. You should be ashamed. But someone like you probably doesn't know what shame is. I'm sure you and T&J are the same person or best friends... both clowns, farewell! Ignore function activated.

Edit
Someday you will be held accountable, not in a human court. And then it will be too late. I hope you rid yourself of your inner demons and come to your senses. You still have the chance to change! Well-intentioned advice!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good afternoon Chippers, today is the Brainchip Edge AI box pre sales?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
Good afternoon Chippers, today is the Brainchip Edge AI box pre sales?
I thought the Edge Box was supposed to be showcased at CES. I don't recall seeing any report on this from anywhere. Did I miss this?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
One aspect is how the stock price currently stands because there are currently no significant events that could drive the price up. The other is how the company is working to position itself, which cannot be ignored. The last point is how someone can be so lacking in character as to mock others simply because they believe that, in the end, things will improve. Whether it's 100, 1000, or 1,000,000 shares, everyone has a goal for which they have invested something in their portfolio, be it for themselves, their children, or grandchildren. It's better than going to the arcade, spending it on alcohol, or other drugs. Someone like you, especially since you're anonymous, reveals their true nature. You should be ashamed. But someone like you probably doesn't know what shame is. I'm sure you and T&J are the same person or best friends... both clowns, farewell! Ignore function activated.

Edit
Someday you will be held accountable, not in a human court. And then it will be too late. I hope you rid yourself of your inner demons and come to your senses. You still have the chance to change! Well-intentioned advice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115_145211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_145211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
This is a reply in regards to a Second strike being a waste of time and Brainchip going backwards

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Yes, a lot of people are not happy because of the share price. Especially those who wanted to buy last year a brand new lambo or so… I can speak only for me. I am long term no matter if it takes longer. Maybe I bet on the wrong horse but maybe not. At least I try to invest into a future technology. This opportunity doesn’t come often. Just my opinion

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Edit
"It's better than going to the arcade, spending it on alcohol, or other drugs"

How well do actually know this chap? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Anyone here who does that or is looking to profit here by misleading others, will pay a heavy price in the end.

Karma is a b###h.

Anyone here who does that or is looking to profit here by misleading others, will pay a heavy price in the end.

Karma is a b###h.

Did any of you warn the risks of being in BRN when it broke down below its 20EMA and 50SMA in 2021-2022 after the big run? I did, and also suggested the pattern of what to look for to re enter.. That’s assuming you bought at high prices.. If you bought very low well that’s different. Maybe you can risk riding this out..

Again, I’ve never shorted BRN, and have tried re-entering a few times, but had my stop
Loss hit each time.. I can prove that if required..

I hate seeing genuine people lose money in stocks.. I feel for them.. When I make posts like above, I’m really just directing frustration at the influencers here who only posit positive and bullish opinions about this company, and are quick to cancel others with a contrarian view..

Have a good day Sir..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
"It's better than going to the arcade, spending it on alcohol, or other drugs"

How well do actually know this chap? 🤔
Don’t need to know him personally… I can imagine how he is sitting in front of his laptop with a dirty tanktop with oil stains from the last pizza. Beer on the on hand and cigarette in his other hand, switching between TSE and online gaming platforms. No fresh air in the room and the closed window blinds…. Frustrated

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Don’t need to know him personally… I can imagine how he is sitting in front of his laptop with a dirty tanktop with oil stains from the last pizza. Beer on the on hand and cigarette in his other hand, switching between TSE and online gaming platforms. No fresh air in the room and the closed window blinds…. Frustrated

Thats my dream super saturday! Usually have the horses on too...

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

manny100

Regular
Did any of you warn the risks of being in BRN when it broke down below its 20EMA and 50SMA in 2021-2022 after the big run? I did, and also suggested the pattern of what to look for to re enter.. That’s assuming you bought at high prices.. If you bought very low well that’s different. Maybe you can risk riding this out..

Again, I’ve never shorted BRN, and have tried re-entering a few times, but had my stop

I hate seeing genuine people lose money in stocks.. I feel for them.. When I make posts like above, I’m really just directing frustration at the influencers here who only posit positive and bullish opinions about this company, and are quick to cancel others with a contrarian view..

Have a good day Sir..
What was the suggested pattern you mentioned to look for to re enter?
I am looking for news, gap up on large volume and a short term bullish MACD for some time prior to the news. We may even see a gap up on volume and expectations prior to the news.

Have a good day Sir..
"I hate seeing genuine people lose money in stocks.. I feel for them.. When I make posts like above, I’m really just directing frustration at the influencers here who only posit positive and bullish opinions about this company, and are quick to cancel others with a contrarian view.."

Well ain't you the Saint, Schnitzel lover. Just here thinking about the "little guy"..

There is a lot to be positive and bullish about this Company and where it's headed.

What are the negatives?

Low share price?
Where are the IP deals?
Highly competitive market segment? etc..
(here's the opportunity to post your list) 🙄..

Someone can moan about these things, all day long, but what does that change?

The people who bullishly and positively comment on this Company, to a large extent, are genuine in their enthusiasm and for good reason.

Yes they want the Company to do well and improve their lives.

Some trade as well.

But people like you, who try to influence peoples sentiment negatively, so you can buy in and then post positively, until you have sold your parcel.

Are the bottom of the barrel.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Yes Yes Yes,..... I have a friend of mine who is a psychological profiler and this is what he thought this guy would be like except he added that there would be plenty of "playing with himself" in between posts if you know what i mean:ROFLMAO:. He also thinks that if there is manipulation, he(they) are not doing a good job because each time they dispute a dot join another poster on here will highlight the facts again as to why they dot joined and it is likely that any new members to the forum would not have seen those facts previously. He thinks most are not manipulator's and are just lonely and hoping for any response, or angry because they timed their buy in badly and are just venting. sad really.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Back in November 2023 Infineon unveiled its new PSoC Edge product. It describes how the microcontroller is integrated and says in this article that "the Cortex-M33 is paired with Infineon’s proprietary NNLite hardware accelerator, known for its ultra-low power consumption, intended to expedite neural network processing in ML applications further.

Try as I might I have not been able to find anything that further describes what this NNLite neural network accelerator is.

Very mysterious indeed...

View attachment 54285

View attachment 54284

neural network accelerator
This an Infineon analog NN patent appln from2019. It is adapted to work with digital circuits via ADC/DACs

US2022284951A1 SILICON-OXIDE-NITRIDE-OXIDE-SILICON BASED MULTI-LEVEL NON-VOLATILE MEMORY DEVICE AND METHODS OF OPERATION THEREOF 20191126

1705294375513.png

A semiconductor device that has a semiconductor-oxide-nitride-oxide-semiconductor (SONOS) based non-volatile memory (NVM) array including
NVM cells arranged in rows and columns, in which NVM transistors of the NVM cells are configured to store N×analog values corresponding to the N×levels of their drain current (ID) or threshold voltage (VT) levels,
digital-to-analog (DAC) function that receives and converts digital signals from external devices,
column multiplexor (mux) function that is configured to select and combine the analog value read from the NVM cells, and
analog-to-digital (ADC) function that is configured to convert analog results of the column mux function to digital values and output the digital values.

[0052] In one embodiment, the plurality of the semiconductor devices may be configured to function as artificial neurons in a deep neural network (DNN) performing neuromorphic computing in an artificial intelligence (AI) application.

[00118] FIGS. 14 and 15 are representative block diagrams respectively illustrating a Von-Neumann architecture of a multiply accumulate (MAC) system and an artificial neuron according to one embodiment of the present disclosure. Artificial Intelligence (AI) may be defined as the ability of a machine to perform cognitive functions executed by a human brain, such has reasoning, perception, and learning. Machine learning may use algorithms to find patterns in data and use a model that recognizes those patterns to make predictions on any new data or patterns. At the heart of AI applications or machine learning, there is the MAC or dot product operation, wherein it may take two numbers (input values and weight values), multiplies them together, and add the results to an accumulator. The artificial neuron 1504 in FIG. 15 may be a portion of a deep neural network (DNN) that features an example of a MAC operation. DNN mimics the functionalities of a human brain by implementing massively parallel computing (neuromorphic computing) architecture connecting low power computing elements (neurons) and adaptive memory elements (synapses). One reason for the rapid growth in machine learning is the availability of graphic processing units (GPUs). In a MAC application, such as system 1402 , GPUs may perform necessary computations much faster than a general purpose CPU. One of the downsides of using GPUs for MAC operations is that GPUs tend to utilize floating-point arithmetic, which may be well beyond the needs of a relatively simple machine learning algorithms, like the MAC operations. Besides, AI applications, especially those run at the edge, may require MAC to run at high power efficiency to reduce power need and heat generation. The existing all digital Von-Nuemann architecture-based systems, like MAC system 1502 , may also create major bottleneck issues between GPUs that do the computation and memory that only stores data (weight values, input values, output values, etc.) due to the frequent accesses of the memory. Therefore, there are needs to consider using low power consumption memory elements that may be configured to perform as an inference device, as well as a data storage device.

1705294472860.png

[0119] FIG. 16 is a representative block diagram illustrating a neural network accelerator system in accordance with one embodiment of the present disclosure.

"One of the downsides of using GPUs for MAC operations is that GPUs tend to utilize floating-point arithmetic, which may be well beyond the needs of a relatively simple machine learning algorithms" - this may explain the "lite" appellation.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

toasty

Regular
2024 marks 8 years since I first invested in BRN. My average on that initial package sits at 13.4c after some low buying to average down. I still hold that package of 200k+ shares. In the meantime I also bought another 100,000 at an average of 12.5c and sold some at $1.65 during the MB hype and some a little later than that for a lesser price to fund some renos. Point in telling this story is to show that everyone does indeed have their own investment strategy and that even long term holders like me are not averse to having a "trading package" to ride the ups and downs while waiting for the big payday. I think its entirely disrespectful to second guess anyone else's motives for holding, buying, selling or trading. That absolutely does not apply to shorters or manipulators who I think are the lowest form of life in the markets........

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Thats my dream super saturday! Usually have the horses on too...
I was going to say, "how did they hack my web cam, I'm so careful"!:oops:

• Haha
  • Fire

wasMADX

Regular

I'm VERY disappointed that the share price has gone nowhere after the C.E.S.

We must find out why and use a different strategy at the next similar opportunity.

One reason might be that visitors to our stand were not told that (at least in the U.S.) our shares are listed on some obscure exchange. Perhaps follow up with known visitors to inform them &/or ask why they have not invested.

Can we see a video of visitor interaction at the C.E.S. and put in our two bobs worth?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Top Bottom