Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
"Hey Akida, Zoom and enhance image"
Just like CSI
My favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
From this photo we can see that they have 2 tables set up for demo's plus the table in @wilzy123 post
I see a Panda and a toy car but can't make out the 3rd figure??
View attachment 54067

It's not this tiger's first rodeo, that's for sure!

BrainChipTiger-600x340.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hey @Esq.111 what are the tea leaves saying today? with these extremely low levels of trade.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
I think you are reading lot more into the "Trolls" than you need. I run a successful business and if I was to ask for my staff to use social media to post a meeting I had with someone and they then complied but put up a photo of an entirely different person, I would be well pissed. Yes, we all make typos and mistakes, but it doesn't mean we don't try better next time. You have posted maybe 3 or 4 times in the recent past about this issue, but all have been issues. How many is okay?

Will it stop investors? no. (Does that make it okay? no)
Will it stop a partnership? no (Does that make it okay? no)
Is it the first time of a stupid error? No

Was the podcast a good endorsement for BRN, Yes.

If I was Sean, i would be having a chat to whoever the error was made by. Sorry, just not professional.
I know you want a reply to further bury the value content from today's CES but even Blind Freddie will tell you that if you read my whole post you would have read the words I have informed the company and it is being attended to. Obviously implicit in that statement is a level of disapproval.

As you claim to have read my other posts you will note that I suggested the appropriate course is to note the error on here if you must but send an email bringing the error to the company's attention for correction.

What I am not doing like you is to assume that the company which immediately reacted to the notification by me is just laughing it off and not taking any action to improve the employee, cadet or as I would suspect the IR contractors performance.

What I would like to know from you though as a person who runs a successful business why you have so readily leapt to the conclusion that Brainchip's executive staff are not successful business people who work to improve staff performance and counsel the staff member, contractor or even the cadet from one of the University programs responsible for the error? Have you communicated with Brainchip at an executive level and been informed that they find these errors acceptable and they encourage the making thereof by staff?

I must thank you though for a two things:

1. Confirming as I have said many times typos will not destroy the company nor put at risk partnership relations or frighten away real investors.

2. I have heard it screamed by some and the majority on HC that the CEO should be drawn and quartered for letting these typos go out. Now thanks to you if they scream out such nonsense again we can refer them to your post because you have made clear that successful business people like you allow staff to post things without checking every word beforehand then take corrective action.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Boab ,

Presently , I'm baffled to be honest .

Think the algos suppressing us are waiting for the slightest whiff of something ....... anything with $ attached .

Sorry , not much help .

Regards ,
Esq.

Reactions: 6 users
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

I guess you could always take your concerns to the top and call Daimler Media Centre to get them to retract their false and misleading press releases.

There's a "Contact Us" button on the fist link below so you can talk to someone ASAP becasue this level of false advertising is just not on IMO. 😝

Originally Posted by Daimler Media Center 4 Jan 2022

EXTRACT ONLY

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.43.16 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.47.13 am.png

media.mbusa.com

VISION EQXX – taking electric range and efficiency to an entirely new level

Range and efficiency are set to define the electric era. Exceptional range will make electric cars suitable for every journey and help to increase overall adoption.
media.mbusa.com

And
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 2.51.27 pm.png

And the rubbish they've officially told other media outlets should also be vaporised from the interwebs.😝
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 2.55.18 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 2.53.28 pm.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
From this photo we can see that they have 2 tables set up for demo's plus the table in @wilzy123 post
I see a Panda and a toy car but can't make out the 3rd figure??
View attachment 54067
So the left screen is a picture of RT in the Brainchip suite taken by the camera in the centre of the table while RT takes a photo of the table - a bit like a pair of opposed mirrors where the images vanish into infinity, but the main point is - don't much like the curtains!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So the left screen is a picture of RT in the Brainchip suite taken by the camera in the centre of the table while RT takes a photo of the table - a bit like a pair of opposed mirrors where the images vanish into infinity, but the main point is - don't much like the curtains!
Here's a thought:

If an object moving at close to light speed passes between a pair of opposed mirrors, would each reflection show the object in different places at one instant?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

keyeat

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Thinking

TECH

Regular
"Hey Akida, Zoom and enhance image"
Just like CSI

Hi All.....It's 100% the little TIGER with it's head turned to the left as we see the photo....don't bother Akida, he's too busy with customers
and potential customers and yes he's a he....named after the father :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Here's a thought:

If an object moving at close to light speed passes between a pair of opposed mirrors, would each reflection show the object in different places at one instant?
Would it not still be invisible to the human eye???

Worker122

Regular
  • Fire
Hi All.....It's 100% the little TIGER with it's head turned to the left as we see the photo....don't bother Akida, he's too busy with customers
and potential customers and yes he's a he....named after the father :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But puppies are so much fun. Everyone loves puppies. If I was running the demos I’d have puppies. Real ones. With cute names wearing little Robot Ken T shirts. You could hand them to customers to hold while you did the demos. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

Here's a thought:

Mirrors. Hours of entertainment.

QN3l.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Would it not still be invisible to the human eye???
No. It's not going at the speed of light. It would just be red shifted if receding, or blue shifted if approaching. But that's not the point. You would need a very high speed event camera to do this! It's really a thought experiment.

The apparent distance between the "imaginary" mirrors is the same as the distance between the actual mirrors.

If you take the distance between the 2 mirrors as 2D km, and the object moves at speed V km/S along the middle between the mirrors, then the distance to each mirror is D. The reflection in the left mirror is formed at D/C seconds (C = 300,000 km/S). The light from the first reflection travels 2D back to the right mirror, so it appears at 3D/C seconds, by which time the first reflection in the right mirror has the object at a distance V*3D/C from the first position while the second right "mirror" has it at the start point, and so on ad infinitum.

So, with judicious selection of V and D, one "imaginary" mirror's reflection could show the object entering the space between the mirrors, and the real mirror could show the object exiting the space.

Given the actual response time of the sensor, the images would probably be blurred, but the blurring on the "imaginary" entrance reflection w/could be shorter than on the real exit reflection.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Lowest volume of brn stock traded in over a year ?????

Also , just got off the phone with Boardroom ....... 40,000 Share holders on the registry ( Seems a rather round number ).

Esq.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom