Top 20
Forgot this kinda important bit 😏

Screenshot_20240107_131332_Chrome~2.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

TECH

Regular
No doubt this huge cash injection will help Microchip build NASA's HPSC (High-Performance Spaceflight Computer) chip with initial availability in 2024.

Bearing in mind, the HPSC will use an 8-core, SiFive 'Intelligence' X280 RISC-V vector core. And because of that I am very confident that we'll receive an announcement sooner or later confirming SiFive X280 having been integrated with either Akida-S or Akida-P and following that confirmation of our inclusion in NASA's HPSC.

BTW, the HSPC won't just be for space missions but will also be utilised in application on Earth such as defense, commercial aviation, robotics, medical equipment, etc.

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.37.5.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 12.14.08 .png

View attachment 53545

That was an example of excellent work Bravo !....with Brainchip adding Microchip to the equation in next weeks CES it all points to some
very interesting possibilities ahead....love Akida II :love:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Another one for TEAL......

View attachment 53517

Rob has liked Teal enough times to warrant a true love match.

I wonder if Akida could be embedded in their SIM card? Or perhaps, more likely within the devices in corresponding IoTs that are equipped with sensors to collect and transmit information via networks. At any rate s-SIM connections are going to be BOOMING in the next few years! Thales are into it as well and why shouldn't they be with eSIM connections to exceed 4.5 billion in 2027!

A side note, Teal CEO and co-founder Robert Hamblet was previously an engineer at Globetouch, an IoT connectivity giant. He co-founded Teal Communications with Michael Johnston the Teal's chief business officer who was a management consultant for Microsoft.

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.39.54 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

FJ-215

Regular
No doubt this huge cash injection will help Microchip build NASA's HPSC (High-Performance Spaceflight Computer) chip with initial availability in 2024.

Bearing in mind, the HPSC will use an 8-core, SiFive 'Intelligence' X280 RISC-V vector core. And because of that I am very confident that we'll receive an announcement sooner or later confirming SiFive X280 having been integrated with either Akida-S or Akida-P and following that confirmation of our inclusion in NASA's HPSC.

BTW, the HSPC won't just be for space missions but will also be utilised in application on Earth such as defense, commercial aviation, robotics, medical equipment, etc.

View attachment 53545
6 months old but......

Right neighbourly of Bob to keep an eye on what Rod's team is up to.

1704603711598.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8103.jpeg

Detection is a foundation of our video security systems, and we are proud to share that the new Gun Detection System has been named a CES® 2024 Innovation Awards Best of Innovation Honoree in the AI category and an Innovation Awards honoree in the Human Security for All category.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
View attachment 53580

Detection is a foundation of our video security systems, and we are proud to share that the new Gun Detection System has been named a CES® 2024 Innovation Awards Best of Innovation Honoree in the AI category and an Innovation Awards honoree in the Human Security for All category.
AKIDA would excel at this, but they say the video analytics are "Based on deep learning"?..

Again, like the example with the over 1 million image, Samsung fridge training data set, I guess that doesn't necessarily rule us out?

Data being processed at the edge, is a big tick, but "everybody" is trying to do that these days..

Would be nice to be in with Bosch.

From what we know about AKIDAs capabilities and without being biased, we really do seem like the "best" option, for a lot of what's coming to market.

Whether we are the chosen option, is an entirely different thing..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Sony is a dream but Samsung would be an even bigger dream:

I am NOT saying Samsung will unveil products that contain AKIDA but I can dream. CES2024 is only a matter of days away and we will find out for sure. But here are a few 'Hope's' I have for Samsung.

Also check out the Samsung link in this form and some wonderful work research done by many generous contributors to this forum.

Hope number 1

Brainchip named checked Samsung in March 2019 although did not confirm that Brainchip is working with Samsung

1704611557568.png

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2995-02099695-2A1146321

Hope number 2

However, we do know that Brainchip had been in direct contact with Samsung before March 2020. This is taken from a Brainchip Market Update (source below):

(underline mine)

LDN speaking

Lou “I was supposed to be in Shanghai and greater China for the month of February, Seoul, Korea, as well”

Lou: “Smart home, rarely (Lou actually said ‘primarily’ on the recording) in this case in South Korea for us but Smart Home is a big deal for us. But Anil will touch on some of the aspects of what we can do with keyword spotting, what we can do with incremental learning. These are things that the Smart Home manufacturers, the global manufacturers, in Smart Home, as well as Smart City, should probably put those two together, are very excited about.”

Start the demo. “This is a Samsung camera. We thank Samsung for forwarding this to us. It actually does send events directly so we don't need to convert from frames to events in this.”

Anil: “So, look at what it's doing here. We actually, take a Samsung camera and we're doing hand gestures. Here, what we did, we took nine gestures, train the network from the actual spikes that were coming from...”

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network275603.html

Hope number 3

May 2020 AGM LDN included the following in his presentation

1704611633221.png

Hope number 4

Then there was this image in the May 2021 Presentation – there was a lot of discussion around the brand on the washing machine and fridge but the general consensus was that it looked like it said Samsung when the image was blown up

1704611655436.png

@Deadpool highlighted, Brainchip have a LIDAR vacuum cleaner

Hope number 5

Now: Check out the one Samsung are going to reveal at CES2024 – it recognises stains

1704611683735.png

https://news.samsung.com/au/samsung...ew-vacuum-lineup-with-enhanced-ai-at-ces-2024

Samsung Electronics To Unveil New Vacuum Lineup That Redefines Home Cleaning With Enhanced AI at CES 2024

1704611704104.png

Compared to the image on Brainchip’s webpage. I know the image on Brainchip's page is a stock image but the style of vacuum is similar.
My thought: Brainchip are now being very careful about not placing a possible customer's product with their name or logo on their homepage aftyer the aforementioned picture of the fridge etc.

Hope number 6

What about a bespoke 4 door fridge they are talking about in their connected kitchen. Does it look like an updated version of the fridge that Brainchip mentioned in 2021?

1704611874981.png

https://news.samsung.com/global/sam...ble-expansive-kitchen-experiences-at-ces-2024

Hope number 7

Samsung also announced an interesting collaboration with Hyundai to connect the home devices with the car. (underline mine)

1704611904988.png

“The two companies will work together for the next-generation smart home to connect Samsung’s SmartThings with Hyundai and Kia’s connected cars, including EVs to develop the “Home-to-Car” and “Car-to-Home” services, as well as an integrated home energy management service.

The Home-to-Car and Car-to-Home services[1] connect the smart home with in-vehicle infotainment systems, allowing for remote control in both directions. Through the SmartThings platform, users will be able to perform a variety of actions pertaining to their cars while at home — starting them, controlling smart air conditioning, opening and closing windows, and checking their charging status. And from cars, the control of compatible home appliances such as TVs, air conditioners and EV chargers will also be possible.

“This collaboration will enable communication from Home-to-Car and integrated home energy management services that are optimized for future lifestyles,” said Chanwoo Park, Executive Vice President at Samsung Electronics. “By connecting the SmartThings platform with vehicles, we’ll be able to significantly enhance the customer experience in both the home and the car.”

1704611930265.png

The question I have is how are they going to secure the information from the home to car and vice versa without opening themselves up to security risks? Maybe this patent announced by Brainchip with help? Maybe @diogense can confirm if this patent can be used for such a purpose? I know when the patent was released there was a lot of discussion about Mercedes possibly using it to connect to the home. If that is the case an Mercedes do use it, which appliances and devises would they connect to at the home as they build smart cars not smart homes?

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-for...portfolio-with-new-awards-and-ip-acquisition/

Hope number 8
Brainchip have employed a sales person dedicated to their Korea customers. However, I can't remember any of Brainchip's publicly acknowledged customers being from Korea. @FactFinder and others will be able to confirm this.

Anyway, that is my ramblings for today. Once again I am NOT saying that Samsung is using AKIDA, I’m just really hoping they are.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 102 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

I am NOT saying Samsung will unveil products that contain AKIDA but I can dream. CES2024 is only a matter of days away and we will find out for sure. But here are a few 'Hope's' I have for Samsung.

Also check out the Samsung link in this form and some wonderful work research done by many generous contributors to this forum.

Hope number 1

Brainchip named checked Samsung in March 2019 although did not confirm that Brainchip is working with Samsung

View attachment 53581
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2995-02099695-2A1146321

Hope number 2

However, we do know that Brainchip had been in direct contact with Samsung before March 2020. This is taken from a Brainchip Market Update (source below):

(underline mine)

LDN speaking

Lou “I was supposed to be in Shanghai and greater China for the month of February, Seoul, Korea, as well”

Lou: “Smart home, rarely (Lou actually said ‘primarily’ on the recording) in this case in South Korea for us but Smart Home is a big deal for us. But Anil will touch on some of the aspects of what we can do with keyword spotting, what we can do with incremental learning. These are things that the Smart Home manufacturers, the global manufacturers, in Smart Home, as well as Smart City, should probably put those two together, are very excited about.”

Start the demo. “This is a Samsung camera. We thank Samsung for forwarding this to us. It actually does send events directly so we don't need to convert from frames to events in this.”

Anil: “So, look at what it's doing here. We actually, take a Samsung camera and we're doing hand gestures. Here, what we did, we took nine gestures, train the network from the actual spikes that were coming from...”

Hope number 3

View attachment 53582

Hope number 4

Then there was this image in the May 2021 Presentation – there was a lot of discussion around the brand on the washing machine and fridge but the general consensus was that it looked like it said Samsung when the image was blown up

View attachment 53583

Hope number 5

Now: Check out the one Samsung are going to reveal at CES2024 – it recognises stains

View attachment 53584
https://news.samsung.com/au/samsung...ew-vacuum-lineup-with-enhanced-ai-at-ces-2024

Samsung Electronics To Unveil New Vacuum Lineup That Redefines Home Cleaning With Enhanced AI at CES 2024

View attachment 53585

Compared to the image on Brainchip’s webpage. I know the image on Brainchip's page is a stock image but the style of vacuum is similar.
My thought: Brainchip are now being very careful about not placing a possible customer's product with their name or logo on their homepage aftyer the aforementioned picture of the fridge etc.

Hope number 6

What about a bespoke 4 door fridge they are talking about in their connected kitchen. Does it look like an updated version of the fridge that Brainchip mentioned in 2021?

View attachment 53586

https://news.samsung.com/global/sam...ble-expansive-kitchen-experiences-at-ces-2024

Hope number 7

Samsung also announced an interesting collaboration with Hyundai to connect the home devices with the car. (underline mine)

View attachment 53587
“The two companies will work together for the next-generation smart home to connect Samsung’s SmartThings with Hyundai and Kia’s connected cars, including EVs to develop the “Home-to-Car” and “Car-to-Home” services, as well as an integrated home energy management service.

The Home-to-Car and Car-to-Home services[1] connect the smart home with in-vehicle infotainment systems, allowing for remote control in both directions. Through the SmartThings platform, users will be able to perform a variety of actions pertaining to their cars while at home — starting them, controlling smart air conditioning, opening and closing windows, and checking their charging status. And from cars, the control of compatible home appliances such as TVs, air conditioners and EV chargers will also be possible.

“This collaboration will enable communication from Home-to-Car and integrated home energy management services that are optimized for future lifestyles,” said Chanwoo Park, Executive Vice President at Samsung Electronics. “By connecting the SmartThings platform with vehicles, we’ll be able to significantly enhance the customer experience in both the home and the car.”

View attachment 53588

The question I have is how are they going to secure the information from the home to car and vice versa without opening themselves up to security risks? Maybe this patent announced by Brainchip with help? Maybe @diogense can confirm if this patent can be used for such a purpose? I know when the patent was released there was a lot of discussion about Mercedes possibly using it to connect to the home. If that is the case an Mercedes do use it, which appliances and devises would they connect to at the home as they build smart cars not smart homes?

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-for...portfolio-with-new-awards-and-ip-acquisition/

Hope number 8
Brainchip have employed a sales person dedicated to their Korea customers. However, I can't remember any of Brainchip's publicly acknowledged customers being from Korea. @FactFinder and others will be able to confirm this.

Anyway, that is my ramblings for today. Once again I am NOT saying that Samsung is using AKIDA, I’m just really hoping they are.
Yep that would be one serious dream come true! 🙏

There is also this that directly links us with Samsung!

1704617139326.png

Very much looking forward to next week

Cheers and good luck!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

A8kr1

Hope number 1

View attachment 53581

Hope number 2

(underline mine)

LDN speaking

Hope number 3

View attachment 53582

Hope number 4

View attachment 53583

Hope number 5

View attachment 53584

View attachment 53585

Hope number 6

View attachment 53586

Hope number 7

View attachment 53587

View attachment 53588

Hope number 8

IMG_1365.jpeg

This sounds a lot like Akida. Thinking back to the demonstrations where they identified different fruits…

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

DK6161

Regular

View attachment 53545
Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Hope number 1

View attachment 53581

Hope number 2

(underline mine)

LDN speaking

Hope number 3

View attachment 53582

Hope number 4

View attachment 53583

Hope number 5

View attachment 53584

View attachment 53585

Hope number 6

View attachment 53586

Hope number 7

View attachment 53587

View attachment 53588

Hope number 8

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Some of the things Prophesee have on show at CES 2024

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8104.jpeg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

CHIPS

Regular
I wonder why Mercedes posted this "old" concept car / success story again just one week ago :unsure:

1704623510935.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Here's a more detailed description.
The system sounds a little over the top, but..

We could have a shoe in here..

"The Valeo interior lighting system is composed of projection modules, a smart adaptable user-interface based on gesture detection and a software dedicated to projection and content management"

Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

"The Valeo interior lighting system is composed of projection modules, a smart adaptable user-interface based on gesture detection and a software dedicated to projection and content management"
DB agree , gesture detection is certainly in our house wheel house . 👍👌💪

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

There’s a clip that goes with that post ,

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom