-Prophesee
-Toshiba?
-Infineon?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Dear Fact Finder,

I once worked for a company that said the following to me in my interview:

"We want to be the best company in our field. This also includes everything we do and present. Therefore, we do not allow ourselves the smallest mistakes because even these show that we are not the best."

If BrainChip makes mistakes and we see them, you can be sure that customers/potential customers will see them also and at this time, BrainChip cannot afford to make mistakes, not even the minor ones. Therefore it is not a minor thing to make (obvious) mistakes.

My opinion.
CHIPS
100% - When teaching our teams soft skills, I emphasize how easily we can lose customers' trust with minor mistakes or spelling errors.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
CES exhibitors nearby BRN.

-Prophesee
-Toshiba?
-Infineon?

That means nothing... Its a tradeshow, the whole world, friend or foe, partner or competitor will be there...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
You gotta laugh at the naysayers who think Rob Telson's likes on LinkedIn are completely immaterial.

Here's a like from Rob from 3 months ago in relation to Microchip's PolarFire FPGA.🐻‍❄️🔥

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 10.11.15 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 10.10.41 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Damo4

Regular
from the look of it, it does not

From the look of it, it does not have a cooling fan - this is a bonus for energy saving.

Great point, it only gets warm if your power consumption is high and efficiency low.
Cool as a cucumber.

BTW this is a great example of things not known to the market in some sense, but demonstrates tremendous efforts in the background, it's a complete product.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

skutza

Regular
2023 has been a fun year in AI, to say the least. OpenAI and ChatGPT changed nearly everything, and the AI revolution is just beginning. Nvidia will ship somewhere around 2 million H100-class GPUs in 2024, AMD is now shipping the MI300, and Intel Gaudi3 is coming soon! And don’t forget about Cerebras, or Microsoft Azure, or the Google TPU, or the AWS proprietary AI chips, Trainium and Inferentia. Or the dozen or so AI Startups beginning to ship new products in 2024, such as Groq, Samba Nova, D-Matrix, NeuReality, Untether.AI, Tenstorrent, BrainChip, ….

Stay tuned to Cambrian-AI, or you might miss something important! Follow us above!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great point, it only gets warm if your power consumption is high and efficiency low.
Cool as a cucumber.

BTW this is a great example of things not known to the market in some sense, but demonstrates tremendous efforts in the background, it's a complete product.
Yes. The geeks at CES 24 will be astonished to see CNN-like performance with no plumbing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
2023 has been a fun year in AI, to say the least. OpenAI and ChatGPT changed nearly everything, and the AI revolution is just beginning. Nvidia will ship somewhere around 2 million H100-class GPUs in 2024, AMD is now shipping the MI300, and Intel Gaudi3 is coming soon! And don’t forget about Cerebras, or Microsoft Azure, or the Google TPU, or the AWS proprietary AI chips, Trainium and Inferentia. Or the dozen or so AI Startups beginning to ship new products in 2024, such as Groq, Samba Nova, D-Matrix, NeuReality, Untether.AI, Tenstorrent, BrainChip, ….

Stay tuned to Cambrian-AI, or you might miss something important! Follow us above!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
As always a bit of a fight over at HC. But i did have a chuckle of this one :)

View attachment 53421
Has Mdiddy told you about his bakery/cafe lately? I'm actually really looking forward to that comparison again in the AGM in May

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Whilst we await confirmation of our involvement in Valeo's Scala 3 Lidar (🤞), I thought everyone might be interested to see the below screenshot
in Scala 3 (Valeo) video from 3 months ago.

I spy with my little eye...a Nissan!

I believe Stellantis is the only brand publicly known to have chosen Valeo's Scala 3 LiDAR to equip multiple models of their automotive brands from 2024.

What are the chances of Valeo using a Nissan in a Scala 3 demo if Nissan are not going to take up Scala 3?

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 12.11.41 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Balliwood

Dear Fact Finder,

I once worked for a company that said the following to me in my interview:

"We want to be the best company in our field. This also includes everything we do and present. Therefore, we do not allow ourselves the smallest mistakes because even these show that we are not the best."

If BrainChip makes mistakes and we see them, you can be sure that customers/potential customers will see them also and at this time, BrainChip cannot afford to make mistakes, not even the minor ones. Therefore it is not a minor thing to make (obvious) mistakes.

My opinion.
CHIPS
Evident Care

I think this concern about details is valid. All the companies one really enjoys, like Apple, Porsche, Bang & Olufsen, show a seamless progression of evident care in all their activities. And it is because one sees the accuracy and elegance in the things read and used, the things one can see, that they build trust that the same level of care extends into the things one cannot see, the inner workings.

The other charming quality in these companies is their lightness of touch. Their products are unashamedly beautiful, the engineering faultless, yet their advertisements often have an ironic or witty twist.

These are qualities that Brainchip should emulate.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

View attachment 53431
I just want to add, as someone who is selling AI - computer vision technology, which includes the sale of Edge Boxes (not AKIDA Edge Boxes, but the old school style).. these are about 1/20th of the size of the boxes we sell. I can see this making deployments much easier, especially when the client's comms rack is completely full. The other significant advantage of a box of this size is the noise. Our Edge Boxes sound like a rocket ship once we deploy them. Makes it tricky when our clients have their comms racks next to the manager's desk. I'm sure these barely make a peep and will create significant cost-savings for large-scale deployments. Excited to get our hands on them one day.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

DK6161

Regular
View attachment 53356

Just watched the demo video. This is very cool! No more yelling at google assistant to turn the bloody thing on. Just point and use the force.
Really excited about the possibilities using this at home.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom