BRN Discussion Ongoing

Don’t expect any revenue this year either then.
That's why they have a meeting with a select few, Guys we need you on board everybodies expectations are well ahead of where we actually are, Fact Finder I'll do more Dot joining and post that and fend off any Strike notice,
Put the shares back in the drawer for another year Didn't Tech mention 2025?
Nek minit 2027

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
That's why they have a meeting with a select few, Guys we need you on board everybodies expectations are well ahead of where we actually are, Fact Finder I'll do more Dot joining and post that and fend off any Strike notice,
Nek minit 2027
To be honest mate, I’ve been invited too and attended a couple of these meets, and had an invite to the last which I never attended. It isn’t like you describe at all. Nothing below deck is discussed, and the Brainchip guys are very careful about what they say. It’s more about technical questions than anything else.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

LexLuther77

Regular
lol looks that way… gives Sean plenty of time to pick up some shares on market then 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
To be honest mate, I’ve been invited too and attended a couple of these meets, and had an invite to the last which I never attended. It isn’t like you describe at all. Nothing below deck is discussed, and the Brainchip guys are very careful about what they say. It’s more about technical questions than anything else.
Did you see a point on why they called these meetings, and did you get anything out of them

Reactions: 1 users

Cardpro

Regular

Reactions: 1 users

Cardpro

Regular
Maybe I’m just too bias ,

If this agreement was for 30 million plus I be concerned .

For me this is a hidden message of expected revenue this year .
Additional minimum draw down of 12 million dolllars...

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Guess that’s another 40 million shorts available to all our lovely friends.

1704237101199.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
Did you see a point on why they called these meetings, and did you get anything out of them
Just Tony doing his job I think. I believe it’s arranged between Tony and a shareholder he’s in regular contact with. The shareholder then invited other as a group. I don’t believe the company chooses who the select are.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
Loads of pre revenue companies have meeting with long term large holders. They would be crazy not not to
Most companies have these types of meetings with holders. Usually larger long term holders.
No big deal. Boring as Bat shiete for low to mid range tech heads. I can understand why you could not be bothered attending.
Rather catch a good movie.

Xray1

Regular
having access to funding from our well-respected partners at LDA Capital, strengthens our business continuity position against well-capitalized and more established competitors in a highly competitive market

• Fire

Xray1

Regular
Hi @Xray1, I do agree with your sentiment up to a point with regard to the meetings you are referring to. It may have been a better look with some shareholders, if BRN had informed the market about those meetings, but I said "it may have", because the company does have discretion in that regard, so the choice to inform or not, is up to the company.

The vast majority of shareholders would most likely have not been interested because they know that under the ASX constant disclosure rules, that any news of great importance (price sensitive) has to be announced. However I have lost count of the number of times you have put up critical posts on this matter, which really is not of any great significance. I take it that, because the share price is in the gutter that numerous holders who were previously, in better days (pricewise), more positive about BRN have become inclined to be rather pessimistic or cynical when they post here or HC. This is pretty typical human behaviour, and I don't particularly have any judgements to make about that, however if people become obsessed to the point where they need to go over the same stuff every day, then you might think that they would be better off letting go of the thing that is upsetting them.

I might add that people who obsessively want to support the basis of their investment, could perhaps be regarded as looking for mutual confirmation bias, again I don't have any judgements to make about this, and my position is that I have quite some respect and appreciation for the technical information and insights that I am able to access here, and if there is some blatant upramping amongst some, then I just have to accept that as part of the deal with regard to accessing their information, but constant repetition of positive or negative is really a waste of time for me I think people who come here need to be able to own what it is that motivates them, this could/may in some way help more constructive dialogue.

Speaking for myself, my major grievance with BRN is their abject failure in terms of using the ASX platform to announce the good work they are doing with regard to building out an eco-system and other news worthy work they are doing to promote the uptake of our technology, but I don't post about it even once every month, let alone every week or day.

Getting back to (that meeting) the main reason I regard this meeting matter as relatively insignificant, is because the company BRN, holds an AGM every year and only a small number go and attend (even fewer ask questions), so as a fraction of the 35,000 SHers you mention, that number becomes minutely microscopic, so what's all the fuss about. Also, please note this view of mine, could have also been addressed to a good number of others who post here.

It was very good to see the BRN had a positive day to begin 2024, have a great new year everyone, and here's to more green.
Thanks for your respectful post and your comments contained therein .....
but as you can well appreciate, is that we all have the right to express our own views and biases here as individuals whether they be good and/or bad.

Iseki

Regular
Nek minit 2027
Great! Please make sure the dot includes the words "BrainChip" or "Akida" and not just "fruit juicer".

• Haha

Getupthere

Regular
Happy new year BRN team.

December quarter is done and 2023 is now in the rearview mirror.

I can officially say that the honeymoon period is over.

March quarter must show results

And I’m not talking about revenue.

Time for excuses have finished!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Regular
Could someone tell me how to find out about where I look
to find out how far up the ladder one is with BRN shares with
stock holders in the Company?
Hm?

DK6161

Regular
Maybe I’m just too bias ,

If this agreement was for 30 million plus I be concerned .

For me this is a hidden message of expected revenue this year .
You're right. You are too bias mate.

Thanks for your respectful post and your comments contained therein .....
but as you can well appreciate, is that we all have the right to express our own views and biases here as individuals whether they be good and/or bad.
100% With Brainchip everything is mostly under NDA's and it has everybody guessing,
This is why some people are positive and negative, today's announcement people's heads dropped again, If the announcement was BRN Have ceased the need to use LDA Capital , Everybody is positive and good vibes on this page all day long,

Reactions: 3 users

DK6161

Regular
Yep, not the announcement I was hoping for.
Well we can cross out 2024 as "our year" then.
Another 🖕 to you all up rampers.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom