BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jasonk

Regular
FYI............. have you already forgotten about the ASX query letter received soon after those meetings:
8 November 2023
Reference: 84269

Ms Kim Clark Head of Corporate Services, Queensland Boardroom Pty Limited Suite 2227,
Level 22, 127 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
By email only.

Dear Ms Clark Brainchip Holdings Ltd (‘BRN’): Price - Query ASX refers to the following:

A. The change in the price of BRN’s securities from a low of $0.165 to $0.23 since close of trade 5 trading days ago.
B. The change in the price of BRN’s securities from $0.18 to $0.23 since the start of the day.
C. The significant increase in the volume of BRN’s securities traded since the start of the day
You forget the mercedes-benz was running a poll on linkedIn at the same time and if Akida win and was mentioned in a future article after the said poll we all know the SP would have flown like last time. Add to the conspiracies KPGM was active on that poll.

I doubt the shareholders at the meeting had $8 million required to shift the price; who knows... KPGM would and could have sold after akida did not win "other" category which drove the price down just as fast.

@Xray1... which theroy are we going to run with? I am sure we can come up with a few more ideas to imply further BS for stock movements of the backnof assumptions.

Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I don’t know how old you are. But if I watch all your previous postings maybe elementary school? Go and take your dog for a walk. Good bye😂

Don't you feel shame and misery for having to pretend? LMAO

Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular
Maybe they know something and not expecting any announcement at CES in a few days.

View attachment 53184

But does it though? This is what was posted this time in 2021 re CES 2022, We all got excited!
1704169914415.png

And then again in 2022 re CES 2023. It was all exciting, but maybe a little less, as the SP had nose dived.

1704170169377.png

So for me, Expecting nothing, so i won't be disappointed. If something comes from it then it will be a pleasant surprise!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
But does it though? This is what was posted this time in 2021 re CES 2022, We all got excited!
View attachment 53189

And then again in 2022 re CES 2023. It was all exciting, but maybe a little less, as the SP had nose dived.

View attachment 53190

So for me, Expecting nothing, so i won't be disappointed. If something comes from it then it will be a pleasant surprise!!!

1704170697972.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

jtardif999

Regular
Well haha, the echo chamber can continue on its correct course all the way as far down as it likes.. It still doesn’t excuse the fact that this whole AI space has been on a tear for all of 2023 and for some reason the Brainchip company, the only true one in neuromuscular hardware is still In reverse.
Right or wrong with spelling, grammar and all associated BRN info, it must be a concern that their gearbox has only one gear at the moment, reverse..

Not that it brings me any pleasure, only to point out that is all that really matters.. Over time with an investment..

IMO and DYOr
Well ha ha yourself - the only ‘echo’ here seems to be associated with your (mostly) consistently negative posts.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

schuey

Regular
Day 1, Green.....tick

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

7für7

Regular

McHale

Regular
IMO, both you,Tech and a few others here are missing the point .....

Ethically ...imo, the Co has let down many s/holders. The Co should treat all s/holders as "Equals on a level playing field " and not just a few selected / invited s/holders by the Co's management......

Just a reminder to the Co, The CEO and Tony D: Currently there are some ~35,000 (plus) s/holders not just a few Co selected s/holders ..........who would like to be fully involved, informed and appreciated by the Co on an equal footing on a level playing field.
Hi @Xray1, I do agree with your sentiment up to a point with regard to the meetings you are referring to. It may have been a better look with some shareholders, if BRN had informed the market about those meetings, but I said "it may have", because the company does have discretion in that regard, so the choice to inform or not, is up to the company.

The vast majority of shareholders would most likely have not been interested because they know that under the ASX constant disclosure rules, that any news of great importance (price sensitive) has to be announced. However I have lost count of the number of times you have put up critical posts on this matter, which really is not of any great significance. I take it that, because the share price is in the gutter that numerous holders who were previously, in better days (pricewise), more positive about BRN have become inclined to be rather pessimistic or cynical when they post here or HC. This is pretty typical human behaviour, and I don't particularly have any judgements to make about that, however if people become obsessed to the point where they need to go over the same stuff every day, then you might think that they would be better off letting go of the thing that is upsetting them.

I might add that people who obsessively want to support the basis of their investment, could perhaps be regarded as looking for mutual confirmation bias, again I don't have any judgements to make about this, and my position is that I have quite some respect and appreciation for the technical information and insights that I am able to access here, and if there is some blatant upramping amongst some, then I just have to accept that as part of the deal with regard to accessing their information, but constant repetition of positive or negative is really a waste of time for me I think people who come here need to be able to own what it is that motivates them, this could/may in some way help more constructive dialogue.

Speaking for myself, my major grievance with BRN is their abject failure in terms of using the ASX platform to announce the good work they are doing with regard to building out an eco-system and other news worthy work they are doing to promote the uptake of our technology, but I don't post about it even once every month, let alone every week or day.

Getting back to (that meeting) the main reason I regard this meeting matter as relatively insignificant, is because the company BRN, holds an AGM every year and only a small number go and attend (even fewer ask questions), so as a fraction of the 35,000 SHers you mention, that number becomes minutely microscopic, so what's all the fuss about. Also, please note this view of mine, could have also been addressed to a good number of others who post here.

It was very good to see the BRN had a positive day to begin 2024, have a great new year everyone, and here's to more green.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
1704184612202.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Add- why you should also not put all your eggs in one basket..

• Haha
How can you possibly be so bitter after some time off for Christmas?
You got friends/family to spend time with, or did you have to cut them off to follow your 8-figure trading guru?

I know you like to blow into the wind, but coming on here to patronize the whole forum is just very weird.
1704189023871.gif

• Haha

Proga

Regular
4.2 million shorts taken out Friday! Crappy New Year!
Might be a data error. The volume doesn't seem to support 4.2m shorts. The short ratio of total volume looks way to high

• Thinking

wilzy123

Founding Member
Who is talking… 🤦🏻‍♂️

You left out the 'und' and phony lack of grasp of the English language to make us all believe you're not a dead beat

wilzy123

Founding Member

wilzy123

Founding Member
How can you possibly be so bitter after some time off for Christmas?
You got friends/family to spend time with, or did you have to cut them off to follow your 8-figure trading guru?

I know you like to blow into the wind, but coming on here to patronize the whole forum is just very weird.

It's bolstering its posture from its "8 figure trading guru". Scum breeds scum.

• Haha
  • Fire

Krustor

Regular
You left out the 'und' and phony lack of grasp of the English language to make us all believe you're not a dead beat
You are definitely trying to mock the wrong person here.

Reactions: 6 users

Iseki

Regular
Dear @Fact Finder and others who think that BRN is using the same model as Arm.

You are just plain wrong.

Arm sells IP for complete chips. Brn , on the other hand, sells IP for the neuromorphic component that can be added to other chips.

These are not the same.

I really need/want you to understand the difference. It means that our only customers can be those companies manufacturing an arm or Sifive chip.

Alternatively we could manufacture an MCU that sits on a PCIE card. There is no Arm in this model, is there?

If you quickly look back at the VHS vs beta recorder war - the winner was VHS who signed up the Hollywood film studios. ie paid them to ensure that popular movies were always available on the VHS format. So what is Brn doing to follow this model?

We are all, I think, happy with Akida. What doesn't make sense is the marketing strategy and comparing us to arm doesn't cut it.

Can you please apply your analytical skills, like only you can, to this pressing issue.

Love your work,

Iseki

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Well, Happy New Year to all and sundry.

May your best of 2023 be your worst of 2024.

Nice to see Dell still monitoring neuromorphic accelerators with other innovations. Hopefully watching or talking to us too.

Have posted on this previously a couple months ago from a Dell presso and another post where it was stated by Dell China Dir who did mention us with NVIDIA and others back in 2022.

This author is president and managing director, Dell Technologies India

Year ahead generative AI : Focus will now shift to inference

Open ecosystems will be another pivotal development in the GenAI landscape

By Alok Ohrie

The year 2023 turned out to be annus mirabilis for its impact on business and society owing to the dizzying pace of development in digital technologies and the fastest adoption curve by industry over the past few months. The phenomenal rise of AI, abundantly complemented by serviceable computing power has persuaded organisations to advance from proof-of-concept to greater adoption of IT as a top-down business strategy for productivity gains. The new year will see a culmination of radical advancements in multicloud, edge computing, open ecosystems and generative AI (GenAI).

Data-intensive technologies that can automate intelligent decisions and unlock true value necessitate adaptive, on-demand computing power and storage. Recent months have seen a strong shift towards multicloud strategy, with 87% of organisations surveyed reporting adoption.

Worldwide spending on cloud computing infrastructure is expected to cross $1 trillion in 2024. GenAI, notably, has emerged as a powerful technology in the business world, with 2023 being called its breakout year by McKinsey. With its ability to produce new and original content such as images, speech, text, software code, and product designs, GenAI will completely transform roles and boost performance across functions such as sales and marketing, customer operations and software development, unlocking trillions of dollars in value across sectors. We are tracking more than 100 diverse AI accelerators in development and expect demand in 2024 to drive production of DPUs, FPGAs, neuromorphic and quantum computing chips, bolstered by architectural and silicon innovation that aim for sustainable IT to reduce energy consumption.

Open ecosystems will be another pivotal development in the GenAI landscape. The release of open-source AI models such as LLaMA and Stable Diffusion has democratised the immense power of AI to be more accessible and affordable through egalitarian, engaged communities such as those on Hugging Face, the premier open-source AI repository with pre-trained AI models and computing power to train and deploy models.

The coming year will see a shift in focus from training to inference, as organisations begin to derive meaningful results from context-aware data-rich workflows. Modelling in healthcare, climate risk estimation for insurance, multimodal AI and faster adoption of digital twins in manufacturing will inevitably boost demand for IT infrastructure. We are primed to release our next-generation all-flash PowerScale systems with smart scale-out features, as well as refresh our PowerEdge line with updated designs and powerful hardware.

With GenAI predicted to grow to a $110 billion industry by 2030, and all signals indicating that 2024 will be a year of intense innovation, we are keen to bulwark the networked intelligence of tomorrow that will help organisations generate real-world solutions to business challenges in a rapidly changing environment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom