BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular
Infotainment hardware by Qualcomm, ADAS by Nvidia (sorry, only in German)

Updates are integration of ChatGPT and Unity Media game engine for visualisation

That’s not the level of detail that I’m hoping for.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got round to checking the article out and page 87 did have a write up about brainchip

IMG_5632.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hi DB,

There are 2 distinct issues:

1. Invalidation of Oculi's patent claims by prior publication: Whether the Oculi patent claims something which is inventive over and above what is disclosed in the

Dio
I just want to wish you a Xmas greeting and publicly thank you for your knowledge skills and research on the forum. However what I would most like to thank you for is answering the probably monotonous and low level questions people (me included) ask and which you graciously take the time and effort to respond and in a manner that most lurkers can understand. So thank you and enjoy the festive period as you so desire.[

Reactions: 2 users
Brainchip have listened to there customers to create Akida 2 to companies needs,
You don't change the needs unless there is guaranteed traction with these companies in the future, 2024 has to be the year people hear about Brainchip hence why Peter has taken a back seat,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
1000019254.jpg

Attended a Secret meeting the other night. Only myself and @Luppo71 had the decency to turn up!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MrNick

Regular
Merry Christmas one and all… on the only forum that matters. Secret sauce on the duck tomorrow. Thanks for another year of mirth and wonderings.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Jörgi

Merry Christmas

The Cupcake AI Server with Akida is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< Eingang

2 E-Mails

^

Aw: Cupcake Edge Al Server

Hi Joerg,

The Brainchip solution is still in test and is expected to be market available in

Q1/24. We will keep you posted on the release date. May I ask, where are you located? We have distributors that it might make sense to route your order through. Any details about your project would als be appreciated.

MM

On Wed. Dec 20, 2023 at 2:47 AM

• wrote:

Hello, I am interested in the Cupcake [Edge Al Server. I have now read that [you have entered into a partnership with Brainchip. When will the Cupcake [Edge Al server with the Akida chip be available? I would wait until availability I to place my order. Kind regards Jörg

Attachments

• 3BFD031D-CF09-4E4E-A5E5-3403BB44E090.jpeg
    3BFD031D-CF09-4E4E-A5E5-3403BB44E090.jpeg
    721.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users
Merry Christmas

The Cupcake AI Server with Akida is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< Eingang

2 E-Mails

^

Aw: Cupcake Edge Al Server

Hi Joerg,

The Brainchip solution is still in test and is expected to be market available in

Q1/24. We will keep you posted on the release date. May I ask, where are you located? We have distributors that it might make sense to route your order through. Any details about your project would als be appreciated.

MM

On Wed. Dec 20, 2023 at 2:47 AM

• wrote:

Hello, I am interested in the Cupcake [Edge Al Server. I have now read that [you have entered into a partnership with Brainchip. When will the Cupcake [Edge Al server with the Akida chip be available? I would wait until availability I to place my order. Kind regards Jörg
I hope you're placing an order then, when they're available Jorgi! 😛

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Merry Christmas one and all… on the only forum that matters. Secret sauce on the duck tomorrow. Thanks for another year of mirth and wonderings.

Merry Xmas all. Have a good day.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Merry Chipmas

Tothemoon in 24 🍻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

For those that have an hour spare ...

Interesting documentary on the ABC last night.

All the rage at the moment seems to be focused on satellites for telecommunications, yet there is a vast network already laid and growing.

Pretty shaw AKIDA could help this industry , security , encryption, tampering etc.

Hope we all have a relaxing day.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
giphy-16.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
My opinion with PVDM Stepping back a touch tells me 24 will be a blast, brainchip without him the company is nothing, his stepping back because things are in place, SEAN TO PETER hey Pete take a step back piano piano and enjoy Brainchip is about to take this world on ,
Or could I say this current management have put things in place with top class engineers under the guidance of PVDM, Leading this team into the future long after Peters existence ,
A company moving forward must think 5 to 20 years ahead especially in this space, Do we need IP Sales? Can companies just use our product in there products for royalties fees hence why all the partnerships ? The ASX Doesn't need to know about partnerships, but what can a partnership mean, to me it means alot, A partnership likes what the company brings , The secret sauce some will want some on there meat pie and some won't, But as a pie lover it's something whens the sauce is on top, but it's next level when inside the pie

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Enjoy your day everyone

1703457404344.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheDon

Regular
Merry Christmas to us future millionaire's and Billionaire's 🤑🤑🤑

Thedon