Moonshot

Regular
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Please bring Rob back for the interviews… Nandan is painful. Couldn’t even listen to end.

Hi Moonshot,

Sometimes I prefer to read the interviews, I read the transcript which was available below the interview.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Please bring Rob back for the interviews… Nandan is painful. Couldn’t even listen to end.
I thought Nandan was very good but i turned the speed up to 1.25 as he does talk slowly.
'Secret sauce " was mentioned but not revealed.
Overall i feel more comfortable with my investment after listening to that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Fed rate decision turned markets green last night.
Would disappointed if we weren't green today just based on sentiment.
Throw in and IP announcement may also help😉😉

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

GStocks123

Regular
I thought Nandan was very good but i turned the speed up to 1.25 as he does talk slowly.
'Secret sauce " was mentioned but not revealed.
Overall i feel more comfortable with my investment after listening to that.
Perhaps Nuheara is using Akida for their “secret sauce”- This might be the hearables Sean was talking about. 🤔🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep looking good Boab :) and yes 🙏 📢📢 would be nice!! 📢📢🙏

1702506217608.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

charles2

Regular
Please bring Rob back for the interviews… Nandan is painful. Talks in circles, condescending tone and highlights limitations. Couldn’t even listen to end.
I agree. Audio quality poor and NN just droned on and on. Normally I like listening to him but this episode was borderline unbearable/painful.

Sorry. Couldn't finish it.

Caveat: Read the transcript if you find the oral presentation fatiguing. The transcript is packed with revelations and perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
He’s the sort of guy who buys something within days or a week of a big run. After the rest of us have been sitting patiently through up, down, and sideways periods.. He did wish me well on trying to nail the next run…
Does he buy days or weeks before or after the run has started?
Has he provided you actual proof of this?
Has he provided you with live examples before the event or at the time he acted, if after, where you have seen evidence of his picking success that you have independently verified, or only after the fact woulda, coulda, shoulda's?
Is he trying to sell you his system?
If you wind up buying and have actual success with his system over say a three month period, please let me know.
But I'll need you to provide me with a few before the event examples that I could try before handing over any dosh. 🤣
And good luck! 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Taproot

Regular
Batman (RT) likes this one but only open the link if you like dot joining. Appears to be a product.

1702509324854.png

• Fire

Xray1

Regular
I honestly think Dr Tony Lewis is just acknowledging someone working in a similar field.

AKIDA doesn't yet have the interconnectedness, to power such a large neuromorphic computer, I don't think?..

AKIDA, at this scale, would be a lot better though, than whatever this is..
What if Dr T Lewis's appointment as CTO was not only to replace Peter in his semi retirement phase, but to further advance the development of BRN's Akida's "Cortical Columns" reseach and product range which has been worked on by Peter for some considerable time now ............ especially given imo the fact that Akida 2 (E, S & P) has already been launched and the Akida 3.0 is in it's final count down mode so imo there's probably very little involvement that will be or would be required from Dr T Lewis at this stage .. IMO, Dr T Lewis would have required some rather substantial technologically advanced development to lure him away from his last highly held position..... Accordingly, I believe that Dr T Lewis and Peter have their eye's well and truely set on the next biggest technological change and that being the further creation, refinement and deployment of Peter's own Brainchip Cortical Columns techology.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
An article by Craig James Commsec 2024 Outlook!

And!!!! ..... We get a nice mention....AI-focused stocks to watch on the ASX 2024 :)

1702511106486.png

1702511003311.png

1702511034783.png

1702511228859.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

View attachment 51974
Screenshot_20231214_100315_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

Iseki

Regular

There are 635 Results for IoT/Sensors displaying at CES2024 (Jan 9-12)

What if one of them was to announce a product containing Akida?
What if none do?

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
What if Dr T Lewis's appointment as CTO was not only to replace Peter in his semi retirement phase, but to further advance the development of BRN's Akida's "Cortical Columns" reseach and product range which has been worked on by Peter for some considerable time now ............ especially given imo the fact that Akida 2 (E, S & P) has already been launched and the Akida 3.0 is in it's final count down mode so imo there's probably very little involvement that will be or would be required from Dr T Lewis at this stage .. IMO, Dr T Lewis would have required some rather substantial technologically advanced development to lure him away from his last highly held position..... Accordingly, I believe that Dr T Lewis and Peter have their eye's well and truely set on the next biggest technological change and that being the further creation, refinement and deployment of Peter's own Brainchip Cortical Columns techology.
Of course.. Dr Anthony Lewis, is no bench warmer, no second banana, no low man on the totem pole, but a Great man, in his own right.

BrainChip, is attracting these kind of people, because of the technologically advanced prodigies, we are/will create and the resounding integrity, that the Company has and portrays.

These kind of people, have a strong personal desire to be part of the BrainChip story.

There are no shovel leaners, at BrainChip, everyone plays an important role and has something to offer the Company, or they are Chris Stevened..

We just need to show the financial viability, of all of the above and I think it's coming in spades.

Bloody Ell BrainChip!

Show us the money!!

show-me-the-money-jerry-maguire.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Elon Musk's Tesla recalls two million cars in US over Autopilot defect​

Further down in the article, past the attention grabbing headline..

"The update happens automatically and does not require a visit to a dealership or garage, but is still referred to by the US regulator as a recall"

There's "journalistic integrity" for you right there, although still World's apart from the low quality contributions of that Motler Fooler..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

What if none do?
shhh-shush (1).gif

yes

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
And like a good dog, the RBA will follow suit next year also.

But they will "sell it" as their own idea and "decision"..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Have not seen this for a very long time!!! :)

1702515963383.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular

What if none do?
What if 634 do? 😁

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom