IMG_5700.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Two day volume chart on one min time int. looking ready for a good surge again .

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

dippY22

Regular
Sorry, ....but using that C,,, word is most disgusting. Treatment of women, many of whom visit this forum daily MUST be respectfull. There is no excuse for that. You should be ashamed.

First post in months and sadly it is in reponse to your crude and disgusting post.

As I explained to you privately words matter. Do better.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Hi ndefries, yesterday shorts went down to 90 million 23rd and todays 24th gone up to 97 million roughly so the cunts bought more shorts 🩳.
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Sorry, ....but using that C,,, word is most disgusting. Treatment of women, many of whom visit this forum daily MUST be respectfull. There is no excuse for that. You should be ashamed.

First post in months and sadly it is in reponse to your crude and disgusting post.

As I explained to you privately words matter. Do better.

Thanks dippY22, sorry about that, I respect your reply, just pissed off a little, have a good day. I do apologise to all who got offended.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Have now dropped to 34th :) (30th last week!)

View attachment 51026

View attachment 51029
View attachment 51031

Lowest since January this year!!

Would love it to drop back to some of these levels....But just wishful thinking on my part 🙏

View attachment 51030
Shorts, Smorts..
I can't understand why people keep going on about them 🙄 you never hear me going on about them do you?..

They will always be with BrainChip, no matter how successful we become.

They are like disgusting blowflies, attracted to a prime steak (or gross slugs attracted to lettuce, for the vegetarians..)
Always looking for the opportunity to get some.

But, although they have well had the upper hand lately, they do come undone from time to time (the Mercedes surge, was in a large part because of a small short squeeze, I believe).
These events can force a Company's share price into new territory, a large part of which can be maintained, with further follow through and developments, from the Company.

The value of all things is subjective, to a smaller or larger extent.

Obviously, we didn't get that last time, no new "announced" IP deals eventuated.

I think this time will be different.

BrainChip will have its "Musk" moment.

20231130_131844.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1701313597464.png

1701313651077.png

Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

If we could all have the paper bags ready & all loose items secured....

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
I can smell already fools article „why brainchip stock drops 2% today“ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Hrdwk

Regular
Anyone thought about using Microsoft’s Autogen and have agents to code python to use the relevant library to write the code to develop capabilities using Akida? Or develop a specific LLM based on the python Library and Python Language to have a GPT agent to develop capabilities. I am guessing this is something like using NVSIO model and then getting ChatGPT or some other LLM and an agent to do all the heavy lifting. All you need is the idea, does that make any sense?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
Anyone thought about using Microsoft’s Autogen and have agents to code python to use the relevant library to write the code to develop capabilities using Akida? Or develop a specific LLM based on the python Library and Python Language to have a GPT agent to develop capabilities. I am guessing this is something like using NVSIO model and then getting ChatGPT or some other LLM and an agent to do all the heavy lifting. All you need is the idea, does that make any sense?

I think about this at least twice a day.

Frinkiac - S04E16 - THE MAN NEVER DRANK A DUFF IN HIS LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

charles2

Regular
Germany is known as "the land of poets and thinkers" because of its rich literary and intellectual history. There are many famous German intellectuals including Kant, Goethe, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Marx, Nietzsche, Freud, Planck and @Frangipani.
Your statement re "the land of poets and thinkers" could be misconstrued as an insult to Frangipani.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Your statement re "the land of poets and thinkers" could be misconstrued as an insult to Frangipani.
Definitely not intended as an insult.

• Fire

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Chippers ,

If we could all have the paper bags ready & all loose items secured....

Esq.

I think we will finish flat today 23c seems to be the new base! And hoping for a great Green finish tomorrow :)

1701320311593.png

• Fire
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Looks like something BIG is about to happen in the after market auction.
34,277521 buy to 45,319,997 sell.

Esq

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

mototrans

Regular
What in the great name of manipulation is this?
IMG_0605.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom