BRN Discussion Ongoing

🤣 Apparently "individuals" want to sell over 35 million shares, between 21 and 23 cents, in the closing auction..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
End of month squaring up of the books........happening to a few stocks

Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey @Esq.111

Was today one of them witching days that happen from time to time?

All sorts of weird and woolly stuff and other assorted skullduggery happening throughout the day and particularly at the closing auction, not just for our BRN'er but also other stocks I'm watching atm, particularly IMU?

Any thoughts?

Reactions: 7 users
Hey @Esq.111

All sorts of weird and woolly stuff and other assorted skullduggery happening throughout the day and particularly at the closing auction, not just for our BRN'er but also other stocks I'm watching atm, particularly IMU?

Any thoughts?
It’s the quarterly rebalance day for institutional funds to sell or buy stocks as required to follow their fund investment needs. Good it only went down half a cent after 2.59!

Stock bought up happily at the close and probably gave more shorters the shares to exit their position more.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey @Esq.111

Any thoughts?
Afternoon HopalongPetrovski ,

No , the ballence dates do not align with this afternoon 's trading .

Very strange.... almost asthough some one has become privey to info .

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks for the answers Esqy and Fastback.
All looked pretty witchypoo to me. 🤣

• Haha

7für7

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

stan9614

Regular
msci index rebalance day today?

• Love

stan9614

Regular
it seems that we are added into the MSCI Australia index.
1701324952755.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

charles2

Regular
  • Thinking

TECH

Regular
Once again AKD 1000 rises above the criticism from certain sectors.

E-Nose is happy, VVDN's Edge Box is happy and so will a number of other companies in my opinion.

Too Narrow, my A... comments have been moderated somewhat, I spoke with Peter yesterday and restrained myself from asking him
how he felt about those words from within...Akida 1000 was a masterpiece, just ask Anil for a comment !

Never been achieved before by any company, "learning on device" "no internet needed" "got a couple of AAA batteries handy, great"

Please don't insult our founders again....that's my final word on the subject....Love Brainchip 💞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Once again AKD 1000 rises above the criticism from certain sectors.

E-Nose is happy, VVDN's Edge Box is happy and so will a number of other companies in my opinion.

Too Narrow, my A... comments have been moderated somewhat, I spoke with Peter yesterday and restrained myself from asking him
how he felt about those words from within...Akida 1000 was a masterpiece, just ask Anil for a comment !

Never been achieved before by any company, "learning on device" "no internet needed" "got a couple of AAA batteries handy, great"

Please don't insult our founders again....that's my final word on the subject....Love Brainchip 💞
1701328250912.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Anyone thought about using Microsoft’s Autogen and have agents to code python to use the relevant library to write the code to develop capabilities using Akida? Or develop a specific LLM based on the python Library and Python Language to have a GPT agent to develop capabilities. I am guessing this is something like using NVSIO model and then getting ChatGPT or some other LLM and an agent to do all the heavy lifting. All you need is the idea, does that make any sense?
I don't know..
Seems like a lot of "hard work" to me..

20231130_172309.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

krugerrands

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
End of month squaring up of the books........happening to a few stocks
Ah someone has a clue.. Thanks Larry. Pretty pretty pretty…. Pretty good…

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha

krugerrands

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

overpup

Regular
Anyone thought about using Microsoft’s Autogen and have agents to code python to use the relevant library to write the code to develop capabilities using Akida? Or develop a specific LLM based on the python Library and Python Language to have a GPT agent to develop capabilities. I am guessing this is something like using NVSIO model and then getting ChatGPT or some other LLM and an agent to do all the heavy lifting. All you need is the idea, does that make any sense?
You HAVE to be a coder, right?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom