BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Nothing confirmed, as often the case, but doing a random google and saw our Dir / VP Sales Jens Paetau liking EnOceans recent post about being at the Smart Buildings Show in London late Oct.

Hadn't heard of them.

Just did a word search on EnOcean and @Deadpool nicely already thinking about the potential dot and flagged it ages ago....I missed it back then.

Smart home products be a nice product suite for sure if got in there.

View attachment 50595 View attachment 50596
c3a1f47de29d67e4c4216c7f2210bfd3_w200.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
This article came out 23rd oct so it may have already been posted by the sleuths alreadybut if not here it is :)

I like at the end : in conclusion, the field of neuromorphic computing is rapidly evolving and several leaders are driving its progress. IBM, intel, BrainChip Holdings and academic instititInstitutions like the University of Manchester are the forefront of this revolutionary technolog. As neuromorphic computing continues to mature it holds immemse potentialto transform various industries and shape the future of computing as we know it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I agree with you.
In my naivety I remember that there is hardly an EV that exists without Nvidia at the moment.
And yet Nvidia took what it wanted from Valeo, like the Chinese once and now in general.
Was Valeo actually installed in the EQXX?
We know that Nvidia is firmly established in this co-operation.
Do you know whether Valeo is also on board of the EQXX alongside Nvidia and Brainchip? You have the best overview.
I don't want to keep reopening my own wounds. So I'm grateful for anything that proves this my thought in the wrong place.
We know that Valeo Scala 2 was used by MB to get level 3, but I can't find anything to suggest that EQXX uses lidar, and I doubt that ultrasonic ADAS parking would have been a priority for EQXX.

Oh! so I see your point - there probably was not a JD agreement between Valeo and Nvidia covering ultrasonic parking.

The fact that Nvidia, however innocently, decided to adopt ultrasonic parking does suggest that Valeo is on a winner with that technology.

Also, for many of its models, MB has decided to adopt Luminar's lidar which has a controllable foveated light-pulse pattern.

PS: [non-Talga shareholders please avert your gaze] We also know that the EQXX silicon-doped anode battery was from Sila, not Talga. Mercedes owns a large chunk of Sila.

PPS: On the bright side, Stellantis has adopted Valeo.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Labsy

Regular
Not sure this has been shared. The more articles the better.

BrainChip Announces Dr. Tony Lewis as the New Chief Technology Officer
Posted by
By
CIOFirst Bureau
3 Min Read

View attachment 50473

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, neuromorphic AI IP, announced the hiring of M. Anthony (Tony) Lewis as the new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the planned retirement of co-founder and CTO Peter Van der Made which is scheduled for the end of the year.

Tony is the former VP and Global Head of the AI and Emerging Compute Lab at HP, Inc., where he played a pivotal role in AI integration into various product lines. Tony also made significant contributions at Qualcomm, Inc., where he led the Zeroth© Neuromorphic Engineering Project and contributed to projects in intelligent AI agents and robotics while collaborating closely with Qualcomm Ventures.

Tony has served as a visiting or adjunct professor at the University of Arizona, the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and the University of Waterloo. His entrepreneurial experience is evident in his founding of a government funded R&D company specializing in neuromorphic computing and robotics. Tony has also made his mark as a startup advisor and investor, bringing his technical acumen to various innovative ventures. Tony holds a Ph.D. and master’s in electrical engineering, with a specialization in robotics and neuroscience from the University of Southern California and a BS in Cybernetics from University of California, Los Angeles.

“It has been an amazing journey and a labor of love to bring BrainChip from a concept to a leader in the AI space,” said Peter van Der Made, co-founder of Brainchip. “I am pleased to work closely with Tony on transition and handing over the reins to a well-qualified team for BrainChip’s future growth.”

Peter has been the face of BrainChip since its inception. His intelligence and energy have been foundational in the creation and growth of the company. Peter will continue to serve BrainChip in three ways. He will sit on the Board of Directors; he will be a member of the Scientific Advisory Board and will advise the Company as Technologist Emeritus.

“I would like to welcome Tony to our leadership team and personally thank Peter for his energy, intelligence, and drive that has helped bring BrainChip to where it is today,” Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO said. “While it is bitter-sweet, I’m also excited that with this seamless transition to Tony and his immense experience, we will further accelerate Akida’s technology pipeline to market.”

SOURCE: BusinessWire

Learning 🪴
Hopefully Zeroth get a major upgrade with akida inside!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Empowers Businesses with Edge to Cloud Innovation at HPE Discover More Bengaluru​

By
CRN Team
-
November 24, 2023

Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today concluded HPE Discover More in Bengaluru, the local chapter of their popular annual flagship event. Themed “Modernise Your Business, Edge to Cloud”, the event offered local customers and partners deeper insights into the latest technology trends and developments in a digital-first world. Building on the announcements made at the annual HPE Discover event held in June 2023 in Las Vegas on topics such as sustainability, artificial intelligence (AI), and hybrid cloud, the event offered local customers and organisations insights into the latest technologies that will guide their data-first modernisation and transformation journey.
The event was attended by over 600 Indian customers and partners along with top-tier HPE leaders and industry influencers. Dr. Eng Lim Goh, Senior Vice President – Data & AI, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, delivered a keynote on the disruptions and implications of generative AI for enterprises and society. Other industry experts who took the stage included Sasikumar R (Senior Solution Architect, NVIDIA), Premkumar JG (Systems Engineering Lead, Strategic Business India and SAARC, Nutanix), Santosh Viswanathan (Managing Director, Intel India), Aneesh Dhawan (Sales Director – Enterprise and Public Sector, Commvault India) along with HPE executives.
As the pace of technological advancement accelerates, the imperative to sustainably modernise business operations from edge to cloud has never been more critical. HPE Discover More offered actionable insights into cohesive strategies, enabling seamless experiences across edge-to-cloud environments, facilitating data control for informed decision-making, and upgrading multi-generational IT infrastructure for comprehensive modernisation from the edge to the cloud.
“As the world moves rapidly towards hybrid cloud, an edge-to-cloud approach is critical to staying competitive and driving business growth,” said Som Satsangi, senior vice president and managing director for HPE India. “HPE Discover More India provides a platform to discuss the latest cutting-edge technologies that can help businesses advance their data modernisation journey, including the rapidly evolving developments around sustainability and artificial intelligence. This is also an opportunity for us to showcase HPE’s latest milestones in our collaboration with strategic partners that enable customers to transform multi-generational IT and optimise workloads from edge to cloud.”
The event was a testament to HPE’s commitment to innovation, featuring groundbreaking innovations within the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform, and optimising hybrid and multi-cloud IT operations. The company also exhibited its commitment to responsible AI utilisation by introducing new capabilities aimed at managing AI-powered applications’ performance.
“Unlocking the potential of data requires a shift in organisations’ digital transformation strategies,” said Dr. Eng Lim Goh, Senior Vice President – Data & AI, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. “Data is the source of machine learning to be artificially intelligent. Together with analytics, AI is becoming the new tool to extract value from data for actionable insights. In India’s dynamic landscape where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit thrive, the combination of data and artificial intelligence (AI) presents an unparalleled opportunity for organisations across sectors.”
HPE Discover More Bengaluru 2023 offered an open forum offering attendees opportunities to engage and connect with industry experts and key players, fostering thought-provoking conversations around the latest hybrid cloud solutions and emerging technologies, including AI and Generative AI.

Reactions: 6 users

Easytiger

Regular
We know that Valeo Scala 2 was used by MB to get level 3, but I can't find anything to suggest that EQXX uses lidar, and I doubt that ultrasonic ADAS parking would have been a priority for EQXX.

Oh! so I see your point - there probably was not a JD agreement between Valeo and Nvidia covering ultrasonic parking.

The fact that Nvidia, however innocently, decided to adopt ultrasonic parking does suggest that Valeo is on a winner with that technology.

Also, for many of its models, MB has decided to adopt Luminar's lidar which has a controllable foveated light-pulse pattern.

PS: [non-Talga shareholders please avert your gaze] We also know that the EQXX silicon-doped anode battery was from Sila, not Talga. Mercedes owns a large chunk of Sila.

PPS: On the bright side, Stellantis has adopted Valeo.
Hey D is what is the downside for BRN akida?

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hey D is what is the downside for BRN akida?
Mercedes has adopted Luminar lidar for at least some of their models, and we don't know if Akida will be used with Luminar's lidar.

Adam

Regular
Nice. Just a clip on AI neural learning..albeit..Google.https://www.facebook.com/reel/714255943630958?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hands up who thinks ASIC is doing a good job:

Activist short selling campaigns in Australia | ASIC

https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-reso...ctivist-short-selling-campaigns-in-australia/

However, activist short sellers can also unduly distort the price of a target entity's securities. For example, by making false or misleading statements, providing an incomplete view of the facts, drawing conclusions unsupported by adequate evidence or by using overly emotive or inflammatory language to distort the facts ('short and distort' campaigns).

Short reports are often released during trading hours for maximum and immediate effect on the price of the target entity's securities

{Example: (Banner headline) Why is BrainChip share price tanking today?

Because their figurehead CTO is jumping ship}

False or misleading statements and misleading or deceptive conduct

Under section 1041E, a person must not (whether in Australia or elsewhere) make a statement, or disseminate information, that is false in a material particular or is materially misleading, and the statement or information is likely to:
induce persons in Australia to buy or sell financial products, or
have the effect of increasing, reducing, maintaining or stabilising the price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in Australia

Market manipulation

A person must not take part in, or carry out (whether directly or indirectly and whether in Australia or elsewhere) one or more transactions that have or are likely to have the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in Australia: see section 1041A.

(This section does not apply to trades that they only involve one share and/or within the 10 minute window after closing using high-speed trading)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users
View attachment 50583
Just another bear flag Dingo.. Not even close to turning the corner..

Luckily BRN still has a few years left to right the ship..

2024 is a crucial year though as the CEO said..

Good luck with your buying.. If it does turn here, you’re a genius..
I find it mildly amusing Schnitzel Lover, when you say it's "Not even close to turning the corner" and put up a chart that goes back almost 2 years, to support your views 🙄

While I would never claim to be a genius, my nose is definitely not painted on and I'm pretty sure I know what bullshit smells like, when it's presented to me..

2024 will definitely be a pivotal year and it's practically upon us.

Time will tell moving forward.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Proga

Regular
Mercedes has adopted Luminar lidar for at least some of their models, and we don't know if Akida will be used with Luminar's lidar.
It think it is from 2025 they begin introducing it. I don't know the rollout timeframes. I'm hoping the new 2024 MMA models which will be the most advanced vehicles on the planet will use Valeo with Akida IP.

Reactions: 11 users
Good evening,

Many will remember when we (Brainchip) presented alongside Tata Consultancy Services in Vancouver demonstrating Gesture Recognition
in Robotics.

This Tata Patent was published a little over 5 weeks ago, maybe it's already been posted, but never-the-less check it out, we get a little mention
in the artwork, mean something, I think so...we head this space, don't we ?

Has this one been discussed

IMG_5418.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Proga

Regular

https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-reso...ctivist-short-selling-campaigns-in-australia/

However, activist short sellers can also unduly distort the price of a target entity's securities. For example, by making false or misleading statements, providing an incomplete view of the facts, drawing conclusions unsupported by adequate evidence or by using overly emotive or inflammatory language to distort the facts ('short and distort' campaigns).

Short reports are often released during trading hours for maximum and immediate effect on the price of the target entity's securities

Under section 1041E, a person must not (whether in Australia or elsewhere) make a statement, or disseminate information, that is false in a material particular or is materially misleading, and the statement or information is likely to:
have the effect of increasing, reducing, maintaining or stabilising the price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in Australia

Market manipulation

A person must not take part in, or carry out (whether directly or indirectly and whether in Australia or elsewhere) one or more transactions that have or are likely to have the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading in financial products on a financial market operated in Australia: see section 1041A.

(This section does not apply to trades that they only involve one share and/or within the 10 minute window after closing using high-speed trading)
Not to mention paying people to troll stock bulletin boards.

Market manipulation

Yeah. I've lost count of the shorters who disappeared immediately after pointing out they were providing an incomplete view of the facts, drawing conclusions unsupported by adequate evidence or by using overly emotive or inflammatory language to distort the facts in SYR on HC. I enjoy collating their posts in sequential order into one post. They like spacing them out hoping nobody notices their campaigns of continually posting doubt.

My latest effort was on 8 Nov below which highlights the above. Every line item was Gazguzler's post in full. I included it into a larger post. Gazguzler hasn't posted since. I could have added more of Gazguzlers post but once you see enough in sequential order is becomes so obvious.

Quote:
It's not unlike some trolls like @GasGuzler who revel in posting doubt. These are gasguzler's last 6 post. Newest to oldest.

1/ Oil down a decent amount. Doesn’t bode too well for higher synthetic prices atm

2/ The thing I’m cautious about is that the current price of the stock doesn’t warrant the current graphite prices. Waiting to top up on the rugpull

3/ Graphite prices down again on China graphite page. Hopefully doesn’t affect Syr too much

4/ if 66c breaks then 50c incoming. Where imma add up

5/ China “to implement”. Could take another couple weeks/months

6/ The main issue for me is the gap at 53c. This must be filled before the main run over 1 dollar

Unquote

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Perhaps

Regular

Market manipulation

Hang 'em high or tar and feathers? Fools take care. 💩
Unfortunately it's more a theory than real ASX rules.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It think it is from 2025 they begin introducing it. I don't know the rollout timeframes. I'm hoping the new 2024 MMA models which will be the most advanced vehicles on the planet will use Valeo with Akida IP.
Yes. there was a first announcement in january 2022 that Luminar would be used in mercedes luxury vehicles:

Mercedes Signs On To Use Luminar Lidar In Its Luxury Cars, Invests In Laser Sensor Maker (forbes.com)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanoh...nvests-in-laser-sensor-maker/?sh=2ad4853f494f 20220120

Mercedes Signs On To Use Luminar Lidar In Its Luxury Cars, Invests In Laser Sensor Maker

Luminar, a laser lidar startup led by one of the youngest U.S. billionaires, has a new partnership with Mercedes-Benz that includes supplying sensors for its luxury vehicles and gathering on-road data from them to improve automated driving. The German carmaker also bought a small stake in the tech company.

Luminar’s Iris lidar will be integrated into future Mercedes planned for its next-generation platform to improve safety and help them operate autonomously during highway driving, the companies said. Details including specific models that will use the sensor and when they’ll be available for sale to customers aren’t being disclosed. Mercedes also acquired 1.5 million Luminar shares as part of the partnership, founder and CEO Austin Russell, 26, tells Forbes.

Luminar’s supply deals, including the new one with Mercedes, focus on using lidar for personal vehicles, rather than for the robotaxis that Alphabet Inc.’s Waymo, General Motors-backed Cruise and Amazon’s Zoox are developing. While those are for use mainly in urban settings, Luminar’s focus is optimizing its technology for autonomous highway driving, where lidar’s ability to see objects hundreds of meters ahead is critical

Then there was a further announcement in February 2023 expanding the model types by "an order of magnitude" by mid-decade:

Luminar & Mercedes-Benz Announce Broad Deal Across Next-Gen Production Vehicle Lines (luminartech.com)

Luminar and Mercedes-Benz Announce Broad Deal Across Next-Generation Production Vehicle Lines

Expanding partnership and volumes by more than an order of magnitude to a broad range of consumer vehicles

February 22, 2023

ORLANDO, FL / STUTTGART, Germany –– Luminar (Nasdaq: LAZR), a leading global automotive technology company, announced today a sweeping expansion of its partnership with Mercedes-Benz to safely enable enhanced automated driving capabilities across a broad range of next-generation production vehicle lines as part of the automaker’s next-generation lineup. Luminar’s Iris entered its first series production in October 2022 and the company’s Mercedes-Benz program has successfully completed the initial phase and the associated milestones.

After two years of close collaboration between the two companies, Mercedes-Benz now plans to integrate the next generation of Luminar’s Iris lidar and its associated software technology across a broad range of its next-generation production vehicle lines by mid-decade. The performance of the next-generation Iris is tailored to meet the demanding requirements of Mercedes-Benz for a new conditionally automated driving system that is planned to operate at higher speed for freeways, as well as for enhanced driver assistance systems for urban environments. It will also be simplifying the design integration with a sleeker profile. This multi-billion dollar deal is a milestone moment for the two companies and the industry and is poised to substantially enhance the technical capabilities and safety of conditionally automated driving systems.

“Mercedes’ standards for vehicle safety and performance are among the highest in the industry, and their decision to double down on Luminar reinforces that commitment,” said Austin Russell, Founder and CEO of Luminar. “We are now set to enable the broadest scale deployment of this technology in the industry. It’s been an incredible sprint so far, and we are fully committed to making this happen – together with Mercedes-Benz.”

“In a first step we have introduced a Level 3 system in our top line models. Next, we want to implement advanced automated driving features in a broader scale within our portfolio,” said Markus Schäfer, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes Benz Group AG and Chief Technology Officer, Development & Procurement. “I am convinced that Luminar is a great partner to help realize our vision and roadmap for automated and accident-free driving
.”

While none of this excludes Akida, and I haven't seen anything suggesting Luminar does digital SNNs, it would be comforting to see Mercedes state that their lidar classifier is Akida.

Late edition: Lumimar does have patents for NNs, segmentation, and classification. However, these are software programmes and do not appear to be embodied in hardware. Their recent patent from 2020
US11361449B2 Neural network for object detection and tracking
relates to a method, but does not disclose or claim a hardware embodiment.

This will use much more power than Akida while being orders of magnitude slower.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Market manipulation

The ASIC are a joke.

When they do prosecute, they do so with paltry slap on the wrist penalties, that do nothing to match the size of the offence, or discourage further ones.

We live in a World where money is power and money makes the rules.

I don't doubt at all, that the ASIC has corrupted elements.

They have willingly tied their own hands behind their backs, when dealing with the very things they are supposed to regulate.

Just a bad joke of an organisation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I find it mildly amusing Schnitzel Lover, when you say it's "Not even close to turning the corner" and put up a chart that goes back almost 2 years, to support your views 🙄

While I would never claim to be a genius, my nose is definitely not painted on and I'm pretty sure I know what bullshit smells like, when it's presented to me..

Just on 2024 also, from a POC continuation, there are 3 Phase II SBIR programs due to complete in the first half as well.

Feb, April and May.

Intellisense, Quantum Ventura and Blue Ridge.

Trusting these all go positive to Phase III to add more weight to our capabilities.

• Fire
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
What surprises me with the D

His agenda is not being met lol. Maybe should be ShortcutBaconLover. It does look to be turned. Sports have dropped to 96 million as those shares are bought back the float will get tight and it won't take much to bring prices to a more reflective value of what we have imo.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Just on 2024 also, from a POC continuation, there are 3 Phase II SBIR programs due to complete in the first half as well.

Feb, April and May.

Intellisense, Quantum Ventura and Blue Ridge.

Trusting these all go positive to Phase III to add more weight to our capabilities.

Hi FMF,

Phase III can often go cloak and dagger, and we would hear nothing other than Ken Scarince splashing about in the pool:

1701000982682.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Nice to see MB R&D still playing with neuromorphic ;)

Article from end of June saying they recently ran a seminar which included Gen AI and neuromorphic....so sometime first half of this year....tick tock

Screenshot_2023-11-26-22-56-27-94_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
IMG_20231126_225551.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom