BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
It’s a German article but I would highly recommend putting it in a translator. Sounds like a use case that fits Akida.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users
And we were told that we should consider Nvidia rather as a partner than a competitor

• Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231125_065751_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231125_073521_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
In case there was any doubt, this is why the mf have zero credibility

🤨

Screenshot_20231125_074707_Google News.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Easytiger

Regular
BRN wasn't on the ASX shortlist for yesterday. It's a day behind. This could be the first time no shorts were taken out that needed to be notified to the ASX.

View attachment 50444

Both Sally and the other presenter admitted they do not understand Akida. It looks like we need a media pack which explains Akida's spiking neuromorphic processing unit.

Akida originally used a single binary bit (1-bit) "spike".

This was field tested (FPGA?) with EAPs and was changed to an upper limit of 4-bit, with 1-bit and 2-bit options for lower power. This change meant that the spike could assume any value from 1 to 15, greatly increasing accuracy/sensitivity. These multi-bit options would have required an increase to 4 in the number of conductors in the SoC copper bus so the bits could be transmitted in parallel. Likewise, the processing would have become more complex, requiring the capability to handle 4-bit processes.

Akida 2 now has the 8-bit option. From the little I've been able to glean, I believe Akida 2 only uses the 8-bit option on the input stage, reverting to 4-bits for the internal layers.

It would be an hour's work for an Akida engineer to knock together a few simplified functional block diagrams illustrating the 1-bit, 4-bit, and 8-bit versions of Akida.
Great suggestion. Does BRN have a marketing capability as would have thought that comms to media and consumers would be baseline function for a startup.

• Fire

Easytiger

Regular
Isn’t it a thanksgiving in the USA. No one’s at work hence no manipulation possibly
What makes you think that the shorts are reside in the US?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Hallo, hallo, hallo 🍾 .

Esq.
With us one says economically:
Hallihallo 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

charles2

Regular
I wonder....

View attachment 50494
All these examples of how Brainchip/Akida could supercharge NVDA's offerings..........And pocket change for them would buy the company or a large stake therein.

If Akida could compete at say a tenth the price NVDA would/should buy us out and benefit regardless of what path they took with the technology......hide it or incorporate it to make their offering bulletproof......at least for the time being.

NVDA ...I am available as a consultant. I'll hire Chapman as an assistant. (Heard it here first)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

All these examples of how Brainchip/Akida could supercharge NVDA's offerings..........And pocket change for them would buy the company or a large stake therein.

If Akida could compete at say a tenth the price NVDA would/should buy us out and benefit regardless of what path they took with the technology......hide it or incorporate it to make their offering bulletproof......at least for the time being.

NVDA ...I am available as a consultant. I'll hire Chapman as an assistant. (Heard it here first)

I can be chief price negotiator if you like. I can assure you I will not tolerate any low ball offers or any general tight-wadedness on my watch and I have a very good track record of getting what I want.

money.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha

cosors

👀
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
While we already know that a team from Technische Hochschule (University of Applied Sciences) Nürnberg successfully used Akida to win 2nd prize in this year’s tinyML Hackathon Challenge Pedestrian Detection…

View attachment 49349

View attachment 49350

… it is nice to see Brainchip also getting exposure on the institute’s website now (under ‘equipment’), alongside other development boards:

FAKULTÄT INFORMATIK

/ Informatik / Forschung / Cognitive Neurocomputing /

Ausstattung​

csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_vision_c7f1a8290f.png

PROPHESEE Metavision® EVK3 – VGA/HD Event-Based Neuromorphic Vision sensor
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_vision_processing_e5260ca182.png

SynSense SpeckTM Event-driven neuromorphic visual computing SoC Development Kit
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_processing_8dd4380870.png

Brainchip Akida with Raspberry Pi Carrier Edge Device
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_robots_3995d09c26.png

KTH NCS PushBots with event-based cameras
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_processing2_d628244715.png

nVidia Jetson TX1 Embedded Development Board
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_demos_81266c1024.png

GiantAxon Lu.i Electronic neuron circuit boards
CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_prototyping.png

Arduino Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) Development Kits
csm_CristianAxenie_SPICES_Lab_Hardware_robots_ctrl_b4978c1094.png

Manchester Robotics nVidia Jetson PuzzleBot

Team NeurOHM from Technische Hochschule Nürnberg recently presented their entry for the tinyML Hackathon Pedestrian Detection Challenge 2023 as part of a bi-monthly seminar series organised by the Alan Turing Institute, the UK’s national institute for data science and artificial intelligence, headquartered in the British Library in London!
What better place for Brainchip to gain further recognition?! After all, Akida has cracked the enigma of low latency in combination with ultra-low power efficiency.

This bi-monthly seminar series explores real-world applications of physics-informed machine learning (Φ-ML) methods to the engineering practice. They cover a wide range of topics, offering a cross-sectional view of the state of the art on Φ-ML research, worldwide.

Participants have the opportunity to hear from leading researchers and learn about the latest developments in this emerging field. These seminars also offer the chance to identify and spark collaboration opportunities.”

49A62B10-9ED2-428C-AD3F-9F8D1B257DA5.jpeg

45856099-D438-4492-B39A-388AAB02F816.jpeg

77022D3A-F551-44B8-9244-42BAAACD6586.jpeg

EEF97294-BC0B-4E35-8EE3-1FA90910AC33.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
I wonder....

View attachment 50494
Nvidia / Tesla =
Screenshot (77).png
Tomatoes/Tomartoes

Bravo

Sad state of affairs and fair warning to other tech companies like us..

With the power of money that Nvidia has, this will likely get swept under the carpet, in due course..
Hi Dingo,

IMO, it's not beyond the realms of reality to assume that Mohammad Moniruzzaman was aware of BrainChip.

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 10.09.07 am.png

Valeo is alleging that Moniruzzaman “downloaded without authorization the entirety of Valeo’s advanced parking and driving assistance systems source code” in early 2021, along with “scores of Valeo Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, and Excel spreadsheets explaining various aspects of the technology” before leaving to join Nvidia in August that year.

We have been working with Valeo since 2020.

I wonder how often we came up in any "trade secret" conversations (if there were any) with NVIDIA?

We might deduce here from Eric Feuilleaubois (Deep Learning / ADAS / Autonomous Parking chez VALEO) Linkedin post in May 2023 that BrainChip is involved in Valeo's parking and driving assistance software side of things.

1683485082743.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow

Frangipani

Regular
Team NeurOHM from Technische Hochschule Nürnberg recently presented their entry for the tinyML Hackathon Pedestrian Detection Challenge 2023 as part of a bi-monthly seminar series organised by the Alan Turing Institute, the UK’s national institute for data science and artificial intelligence, headquartered in the British Library in London!
What better place for Brainchip to gain further recognition?! After all, Akida has cracked the enigma of low latency in combination with ultra-low power efficiency.

This bi-monthly seminar series explores real-world applications of physics-informed machine learning (Φ-ML) methods to the engineering practice. They cover a wide range of topics, offering a cross-sectional view of the state of the art on Φ-ML research, worldwide.

Participants have the opportunity to hear from leading researchers and learn about the latest developments in this emerging field. These seminars also offer the chance to identify and spark collaboration opportunities.”

View attachment 50497

View attachment 50498

View attachment 50499
View attachment 50501
Three slides from the presentation:

8A4B67C8-8906-4725-AB3E-4B810C83D027.jpeg

9CCD5F1E-1189-4AF4-B2FA-E48736BCE17E.jpeg
4B286A3E-B7D2-4CD0-9F18-04739A29A6E5.jpeg

The presenter also remarked they were currently doing a project on crowd monitoring.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom