BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
If one did not know better .... might see some LINE CLEARING shortly.

Esq.
Yep an ive had an order in at .18 for days now without a chomp lol. Maybe they afraid of losing more shares. Welli willl leave it there until it drops off. :)

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
Continuing on, StockTrack which I use because I like analysing the raw numbers hasn't updated the aggregate for 2 days or yesterdays shorts which they normally do by 12pm today. It happens.

However, Shortman is showing an updated aggregate for the 20th of Nov of 95m. A drop in aggregate shorts of 5.5m on Friday and Monday. The shorters shorted 200k on Wednesday which is an increase of the previous 3 days but not much in the scheme of things. The day before they only shorted 6109. What that does to the aggregate ie how many they bought back will be interesting.

Shorters are allergic to revenue in the short term (within 3 months) because they know what it will do to the SP. They need time to exit their positions in a orderly manner so as not to spook the market. So if they continue to unwind, it might be a leading indicator. I'm trying to think outside the box on how to circumnavigate the NDA's. The big end of town are supposed to work inside Chinese walls but the walls do leak.

Latest Reported Shorts (Daily)​

DATEREPORTED SHORTISSUED SHARES% SHORT
22 November 2023200,1861,790,058,1450.01%
21 November 20236,1091,790,058,1450.00%
20 November 202351,1911,790,058,1450.00%
17 November 202337,0001,790,058,1450.00%

Latest Reported Shorts (Aggregate)​

DATEREPORTED SHORTISSUED SHARES% SHORTDAILY RANK
16 November 2023100,585,3781,790,058,1455.6191%27th 1
15 November 2023101,740,8871,790,058,1455.6837%26th 1
14 November 2023101,978,5271,790,058,1455.6969%27th 1

View attachment 50445

Thanks for your contribution to the forum...none of us can or wish to cover all angles, but the accumulated knowledge helps everyone
in many different ways....cheers Tech.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

MADX

Regular

Put up by Rickk over on the crapper.
Nice to see and hear Tony in action.
Talking our kind of talk and happy to hear his emphasis on beneficent usage of AI.
Looks to be a good fit.
Has anyone found his age anywhere?
50's-60's?
Keen to hear more from him on just where he wants to guide us.

This was done in 2015. From what he says, I reckon he read Peter V D M's book before then and became a disciple.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Another podcast uploaded in last 24hrs w Sally Ward-Foxton. A different host though and a bunch of chip companies spoken about. There is a solid segment on Brainchip (16:30) and feel the rhetoric from the last podcast with her has changed to a more neutral/positive tone.

Key points:
- gen 2 was mentioned but did not have too much detail on it at the time of shoot
- host and Sally seemed out of their depth of understanding with how Akida works. Host self admitted they were limited in knowledge.
- there was some confusion with how a digital synapse works in a traditional analog domain. The reference to "oxymoron" was used in this sense.
- however Sally mentioned Brainchip is "super cool" and follows on by saying we "cheat... but it is not cheating if it works better", this was a reference to converting CNN to spike domain.
- transformers were touched on but no info given.

Takeaways:
- we are definitely a company to watch
- we are exciting and pioneering
- we are up against a knowledge barrier as a whole and feel this is a large hurdle for us.
- Edge Impulses reference to Brainchip as "something out of science fiction" still rings true, especially now with 2nd gen announced.
- nvidia is a force to be reckoned with and there will only be a few companies able to go toe to toe with them. Next few years should see industry consolidation as companies try to break into and inevitably fail.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Easytiger

Regular

Another podcast uploaded in last 24hrs w Sally Ward-Foxton. A different host though and a bunch of chip companies spoken about. There is a solid segment on Brainchip (16:30) and feel the rhetoric from the last podcast with her has changed to a more neutral/positive tone.

Key points:
- gen 2 was mentioned but did not have too much detail on it at the time of shoot
- host and Sally seemed out of their depth of understanding with how Akida works. Host self admitted they were limited in knowledge.
- there was some confusion with how a digital synapse works in a traditional analog domain. The reference to "oxymoron" was used in this sense.
- however Sally mentioned Brainchip is "super cool" and follows on by saying we "cheat... but it is not cheating if it works better", this was a reference to converting CNN to spike domain.

Takeaways:
- we are up against a knowledge barrier as a whole and feel this is a large hurdle for us.
- Edge Impulses reference to Brainchip as "something out of science fiction" still rings true, especially now with 2nd gen announced.
- nvidia is a force to be reckoned with and there will only be a few companies able to go toe to toe with them. Next few years should see industry consolidation as companies try to break into and inevitably fail.

Tech brainy people can be everyday morons - oxymoron?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Easytiger

Regular
Thanksgiving holiday in USA so with no lead for traders to follow and exploit and no price sensitive news popping likely just to continue with current trend but with withering momentum.
Also engineered crunch time for the marketing marvel of Black Fri and Cyb. Monday so many peoples trying to ascertain if the discounted inflated prices are really worth it once you factor in the freight charge. 🤣
Me? I bought me some new sox instead of another 185 shares. 🤣
Hopefully socks that stay up

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

The Pope

Regular
You are funny Dio. The links to PVDM and WSU have been there for a while now.
Refer to a previous post by me below and others on TSE were trying to cross link at the time linked to presentation done by a lecture at WSU denying knowledge to Whitehorse on not knowing any thing on BRN but there is previous evidence to suggest the opposite. Leave it at that. Hope you have a great weekend.

Edit- when you read the attachments it may link with other things like event based cameras etc but hey what would I know Dio. Lmfao

Cheers
The Pope
Evening ladies and gents
Dio for some reason was saying I was not correct to the WSU connection regardless of the previous evidence I provided with PVDM chat with lecturers at WSU (not limited to)
Well this should put it to bed. Refer attached to RT (Batman) likes chapman’s enquiry if it is Akida.

I could say more on other evidence I was personally made aware of by chance 12 months ago approx but don’t want to get into trouble. Lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Cheers
The Pope

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

hotty4040

Regular
This was done in 2015. From what he says, I reckon he read Peter V D M's book before then and became a disciple.
Yep, I don't think he's pretending at all IMHO.

We have a great addition to our hierarchy it would appear.

A B

hotty...

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Not sure this has been shared. The more articles the better.

BrainChip Announces Dr. Tony Lewis as the New Chief Technology Officer
Posted by
By
CIOFirst Bureau
3 Min Read

Screenshot_20231124_205417_Samsung Internet.jpg

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, neuromorphic AI IP, announced the hiring of M. Anthony (Tony) Lewis as the new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the planned retirement of co-founder and CTO Peter Van der Made which is scheduled for the end of the year.

Tony is the former VP and Global Head of the AI and Emerging Compute Lab at HP, Inc., where he played a pivotal role in AI integration into various product lines. Tony also made significant contributions at Qualcomm, Inc., where he led the Zeroth© Neuromorphic Engineering Project and contributed to projects in intelligent AI agents and robotics while collaborating closely with Qualcomm Ventures.

Tony has served as a visiting or adjunct professor at the University of Arizona, the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and the University of Waterloo. His entrepreneurial experience is evident in his founding of a government funded R&D company specializing in neuromorphic computing and robotics. Tony has also made his mark as a startup advisor and investor, bringing his technical acumen to various innovative ventures. Tony holds a Ph.D. and master’s in electrical engineering, with a specialization in robotics and neuroscience from the University of Southern California and a BS in Cybernetics from University of California, Los Angeles.

“It has been an amazing journey and a labor of love to bring BrainChip from a concept to a leader in the AI space,” said Peter van Der Made, co-founder of Brainchip. “I am pleased to work closely with Tony on transition and handing over the reins to a well-qualified team for BrainChip’s future growth.”

Peter has been the face of BrainChip since its inception. His intelligence and energy have been foundational in the creation and growth of the company. Peter will continue to serve BrainChip in three ways. He will sit on the Board of Directors; he will be a member of the Scientific Advisory Board and will advise the Company as Technologist Emeritus.

“I would like to welcome Tony to our leadership team and personally thank Peter for his energy, intelligence, and drive that has helped bring BrainChip to where it is today,” Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO said. “While it is bitter-sweet, I’m also excited that with this seamless transition to Tony and his immense experience, we will further accelerate Akida’s technology pipeline to market.”

SOURCE: BusinessWire

Learning 🪴

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Evening ladies and gents
Dio for some reason was saying I was not correct to the WSU connection regardless of the previous evidence I provided with PVDM chat with lecturers at WSU (not limited to)
Well this should put it to bed. Refer attached to RT (Batman) likes chapman’s enquiry if it is Akida.

I could say more on other evidence I was personally made aware of by chance 12 months ago approx but don’t want to get into trouble. Lol

Cheers
The Pope
Hi your holiness,

I'm not sure what I've done to upset your sedan chair and provoke your umbrage.

As with everybody on TSEx who's been paying attention, I'm fully aware that PvDM volunteered for a flight with WSU's camera, and that one or two TSEx posters contacted WSU urging a get together.

My comment about infallibility was intended as a jocular reference to your self-reference in your previous post, citing some virtually untraceable post which you posted earlier and with which I allegedly disagreed unknowingly. I have no recollection of posting anything about PvDM and WSU.

If we're gonna have a fight, can I at least have the blindfold taken off?

If it's a firing squad, don't bother.

PS: Jesse writing to WSU does not count for PvDM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Key points:

Takeaways:

Both Sally and the other presenter admitted they do not understand Akida. It looks like we need a media pack which explains Akida's spiking neuromorphic processing unit.

Akida originally used a single binary bit (1-bit) "spike".

This was field tested (FPGA?) with EAPs and was changed to an upper limit of 4-bit, with 1-bit and 2-bit options for lower power. This change meant that the spike could assume any value from 1 to 15, greatly increasing accuracy/sensitivity. These multi-bit options would have required an increase to 4 in the number of conductors in the SoC copper bus so the bits could be transmitted in parallel. Likewise, the processing would have become more complex, requiring the capability to handle 4-bit processes.

Akida 2 now has the 8-bit option. From the little I've been able to glean, I believe Akida 2 only uses the 8-bit option on the input stage, reverting to 4-bits for the internal layers.

It would be an hour's work for an Akida engineer to knock together a few simplified functional block diagrams illustrating the 1-bit, 4-bit, and 8-bit versions of Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Frangipani

Regular
Evening ladies and gents

Cheers
The Pope

Hi @The Pope,

while Diogenese is undoubtedly one of the most knowledgeable posters here on TSE, he is not infallible, as has been proven before… 😉

Just like you, I, too, believe/suspect the ICNS researchers have at least been experimenting, if not working with Akida for some time.

See for example these two posts of mine:

(It has since become known that ICNS is getting help from one of the largest supercomputer centres in the world, Forschungszentrum Jülich, for their neuromorphic supercomputer project nicknamed Deep South and is also in discussions about collaborating with DLR (German Aerospace Centre) and the University of Swinburne on event-based cameras and radiation-hardened processors in deep space, which is why representatives from these three institutions recently visited both Jena Optronic in Jena and the Leibniz-Institut für Innovative Mikroelektronik (aka IHP, Leibniz Institute for High Performance Microelectronics) in Frankfurt/Oder.)

However, it has never been officially confirmed; that’s why I recently expressed my wish we could finally see some evidence.

Since Western Sydney University’s International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) is Australia’s largest neuromorphic research group with around 60 people in total and is running lots of fascinating ongoing and future projects to tackle real-world problems with the help of neuromorphic technology, it would be awesome to finally get some kind of confirmation that they are also experimenting with Akida.

How could they not, you ask?! 🤣

You will thus be extremely pleased to learn that Brainchip’s new CTO Dr Tony Lewis - an excellent choice as PVDM’s successor IMO - has a verified strong connection to WSU, so that definitely bodes very well for Brainchip’s present and/or future collaboration with ICNS… 😊

4C743026-AC5D-425B-BB69-6ED5C41D2AC3.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @The Pope,

while Diogenese is undoubtedly one of the most knowledgeable posters here on TSE, he is not infallible, as has been proven before… 😉

Just like you, I, too, believe/suspect the ICNS researchers have at least been experimenting, if not working with Akida for some time.

See for example these two posts of mine:

(It has since become known that ICNS is getting help from one of the largest supercomputer centres in the world, Forschungszentrum Jülich, for their neuromorphic supercomputer project nicknamed Deep South and is also in discussions about collaborating with DLR (German Aerospace Centre) and the University of Swinburne on event-based cameras and radiation-hardened processors in deep space, which is why representatives from these three institutions recently visited both Jena Optronic in Jena and the Leibniz-Institut für Innovative Mikroelektronik (aka IHP, Leibniz Institute for High Performance Microelectronics) in Frankfurt/Oder.)

However, it has never been officially confirmed; that’s why I recently expressed my wish we could finally see some evidence.

You will thus be extremely pleased to learn that Brainchip’s new CTO Dr Tony Lewis - an excellent choice as PVDM’s successor IMO - has a verified strong connection to WSU, so that definitely bodes very well for Brainchip’s present and/or future collaboration with ICNS… 😊

View attachment 50478
Whaddu you mean "not infallible"? - I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Pope

Regular
Hi frangipani,

Yep I agree that we both feel WSU have been working with Akida for some time. Like I said in my last post, I happen to be by chance invited to watch a demonstration of the tech linked to WSU. I couldn’t believe what I was watching and being described and it wasn’t the demos any of us saw at the last AGM. Let’s just say I asked questions and then asked if it was Akida. Nothing more to be said that I joined the dot to Akida without going into more. Im happy even if others don’t think there is an actual connection.

Cheers
The Pope

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

The Pope

Regular
Hi your holiness,

I'm not sure what I've done to upset your sedan chair and provoke your umbrage.

As with everybody on TSEx who's been paying attention, I'm fully aware that PvDM volunteered for a flight with WSU's camera, and that one or two TSEx posters contacted WSU urging a get together.

My comment about infallibility was intended as a jocular reference to your self-reference in your previous post, citing some virtually untraceable post which you posted earlier and with which I allegedly disagreed unknowingly. I have no recollection of posting anything about PvDM and WSU.

If we're gonna have a fight, can I at least have the blindfold taken off?

If it's a firing squad, don't bother.

PS: Jesse writing to WSU does not count for PvDM.
Hi Dio

Oh dear, you make me laugh and missed my point(s) linked to PVDM previous discussions with lectures at WSU linked to a few key items others have been trying to link to WSU. I provided the evidence on these discussions that WSU can’t deny.

Frangipani understood my status update from previous posts. I have just replied to her post as well

No fight, no blindfolds or firing squads with you Dio. Sounds like you are adding unnecessary drama to the discussion.

Hope you and everyone have a good weekend.

Cheers
The Pope

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Continuing on, StockTrack which I use because I like analysing the raw numbers hasn't updated the aggregate for 2 days or yesterdays shorts which they normally do by 12pm today. It happens.

However, Shortman is showing an updated aggregate for the 20th of Nov of 95m. A drop in aggregate shorts of 5.5m on Friday and Monday. The shorters shorted 200k on Wednesday which is an increase of the previous 3 days but not much in the scheme of things. The day before they only shorted 6109. What that does to the aggregate ie how many they bought back will be interesting.

Shorters are allergic to revenue in the short term (within 3 months) because they know what it will do to the SP. They need time to exit their positions in a orderly manner so as not to spook the market. So if they continue to unwind, it might be a leading indicator. I'm trying to think outside the box on how to circumnavigate the NDA's. The big end of town are supposed to work inside Chinese walls but the walls do leak.

Latest Reported Shorts (Daily)​

DATEREPORTED SHORTISSUED SHARES% SHORT
22 November 2023200,1861,790,058,1450.01%
21 November 20236,1091,790,058,1450.00%
20 November 202351,1911,790,058,1450.00%
17 November 202337,0001,790,058,1450.00%

Latest Reported Shorts (Aggregate)​

DATEREPORTED SHORTISSUED SHARES% SHORTDAILY RANK
16 November 2023100,585,3781,790,058,1455.6191%27th 1
15 November 2023101,740,8871,790,058,1455.6837%26th 1
14 November 2023101,978,5271,790,058,1455.6969%27th 1

View attachment 50445
The "current" shorters lightening up their positions, can only mean one thing, which they would prefer not to be known, but it's as clear as mud.

I see it as confidence for a strong buy signal and a slowly appreciating share price (which are mutually inclusive).

This is without any news, just the anticipation of news and brightening horizons for BrainChip.

In other words, what has been a continually dwindling share price, is at an end.

At least that's what I think..

The outcome of whatever renegotiated LDA agreement, that we get (I don't believe there is time now, to fulfill the original obligation) could be the wrench in the works..
As LDA potentially has the upper hand, in any dealings..

Plus, we are still at the whims of general market conditions, brought on by World macroeconomic events..

But generally speaking, things are looking up 😉

Not financial advice.

I recently increased my holdings substantially, but that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire