BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
HMMMMM wonder what the markets gunna think of this, we all know brainchip just love making there shit announcements after close,to think the man who invented it all steps aside and it’s not Price Sensitive I know it’s not a financial,the whole FKN company was build on peter,WTF, OH Well it can only get worse.
Definitely needs a cuddle

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Definitely needs a cuddle
I think he needs

1700555919337.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

JB49

Regular
Without PVDM do you think 3.0 will be as far as brainchip will get in terms of innovation for future akida iterations? I remember a few years ago reading Peter talk about cortical neural networks and AGI. I'm hoping we are still able to innovate and progress with the foundations he has laid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ian

Founding Member
Without PVDM do you think 3.0 will be as far as brainchip will get in terms of innovation for future akida iterations? I remember a few years ago reading Peter talk about cortical neural networks and AGI. I'm hoping we are still able to innovate and progress with the foundations he had laid.
@Galaxycar @Makeme 2020 Now this is how you downramp🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

mrgds

Regular
I remember Peter recently saying, "we are just getting started" , so, with the following sentence in todays announcement, i feel he has put the team in place to continue going forward under his guidance. Until Peter passes or God forbid gets very ill, i don't think there will ever be Brainchip
without PVDM ........... its a "loved one" he'll always want to be apart of.

From the ann today;
"He will continue his service on the board of directors, he will be a member of the Scientific Advisory Board and will advise the Company as Technologist Emeritus".

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Home101

Regular
This makes me excited. Some people here saying the company will fail and all the nonsense of the second strike, do they realise the new CTO joined the company because of the possibilities that he would see here with us. He would have a better judgement with his exposure and experience of how Brainchip will perform.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

misslou

Founding Member
This makes me excited. Some people here saying the company will fail and all the nonsense of the second strike, do they realise the new CTO joined the company because of the possibilities that he would see here with us. He would have a better judgement with his exposure and experience of how Brainchip will perform.
Hopefully they don’t realise and sell when the SP rises to reach their buy in price.
I think the shareholders that deserve to profit from this companies potential are those that held firm in patient conviction.
No one wants to see a tantrum throwing, entitled, victim mentality type rewarded.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

misslou

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Makeme 2020

Regular

Quiltman

Regular
There is so much to like in this LinkedIn thread.

Chetan, a TCS neuromorphic scientist, supporting Gilles Bezard, a BrainChip Software Engineer, who in turn is celebrating the success of ANT61, and the fact that Akida will soon be in space.

I think Peter’s legacy is very, very secure.

99233213-189F-4393-A4CB-B766CDA0DE02.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bloodsy

Regular
Wow PVDM! Thank you sir for all your hard work over the many years at BRN.

Fantastic new appointment, i daresay this bloke has played a few rounds of golf with Sean! His network continues to benefit BRN it would seem! onwards and upwards

Personal speculation that PVDM is confident in the future of BRN and is ready to kick back and watch the firework show in the coming weeks/months/years

Keep the faith chippers :cool:🤌

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users
Top Bottom