BRN Discussion Ongoing

New CTO from HP…
Great recruit, this guy is no mug. To attract an individual with these credentials further validates the tech and says a lot about the scale of its potential and future applications.
Fantastic work Brainchip team, exciting times ahead.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

mrgds

Regular
Im very much liking this, ;)(y)

Qualcomm, Inc
Senior Director, Corporate R&D
Neuromorphic Computing
Deep Learning on Edge
Robotics
On device Voice Assistant

HP, Inc
Vice President and Global Head Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Compute Lab
Computer Vision, Neural Networks for enhanced audio, cognitive load. Large Language models for customer service. NVM for workstations.

@miaeffect posted his home page, ......................... lets all give him a very warm welcome!

AKIONY LEWISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Im very much liking this, ;)(y)

Qualcomm, Inc
Senior Director, Corporate R&D
Neuromorphic Computing
Deep Learning on Edge
Robotics
On device Voice Assistant

HP, Inc
Vice President and Global Head Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Compute Lab
Computer Vision, Neural Networks for enhanced audio, cognitive load. Large Language models for customer service. NVM for workstations.

@miaeffect posted his home page, ......................... lets all give him a very warm welcome!

AKIONY LEWISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Anyone else have that excited feeling returning?
Peter would not have stepped aside and hand over the extremely important role to anyone if there wasn't trust within Tony to assist in carrying the company bring in more connections and intelligence.IMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Wags

Regular
Peter would not have stepped aside and hand over the extremely important role to anyone if there wasn't trust within Tony to assist in carrying the company bring in more connections and intelligence.IMO.
I fully agree @AARONASX . One of the first things to jump into my mind, was that the hard technical yards for Akida 3 must be done. Good news as far as Im concerned.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Ian

Founding Member
HMMMMM wonder what the markets gunna think of this, we all know brainchip just love making there shit announcements after close,to think the man who invented it all steps aside and it’s not Price Sensitive I know it’s not a financial,the whole FKN company was build on peter,WTF, OH Well it can only get worse.
Season 9 GIF by The Simpsons

Worst Downramper Ever...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
interesting !!!

Theses comments are from 5 months ago !

Very exciting times ahead .

View attachment 50113
This takes on renewed significance:

“It has been confirmed by the CEO Sean Hehir in person to myself and others that Brainchip has succeeded in developing and running a number of Large Language Models, LLMs, on AKIDA 2.0 and that AKIDA 3.0 is on track and that its primary purpose will be to focus on running LLM's as its point of technology difference”

My opinion only so DYOR
Fact Finder

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 85 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
HMMMMM wonder what the markets gunna think of this, we all know brainchip just love making there shit announcements after close,to think the man who invented it all steps aside and it’s not Price Sensitive I know it’s not a financial,the whole FKN company was build on peter,WTF, OH Well it can only get worse.

What's with the sudden smell of desperation around here?

Anyway fantastic hire for the team.
Couldn't be happier for PVDM, he's earned it!
I think when NM is all the rage he will be written about like the pioneer he is.
I'm glad he can see his life's work from the comfort of wherever he chooses to be!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
1700552629744.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
No matter if critical or not I think we all can agree that we have to thank Peter for his incredible work. I hope he’ll witness his technology succeed the following year knowing that he played a major part in it.
What a great replacement. Good job Brn Team. Let’s see how this one will work out and let’s give him a fair chance. His credentials are astounding.
Good luck Peter and enjoy your retirement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
This takes on renewed significance:

“It has been confirmed by the CEO Sean Hehir in person to myself and others that Brainchip has succeeded in developing and running a number of Large Language Models, LLMs, on AKIDA 2.0 and that AKIDA 3.0 is on track and that its primary purpose will be to focus on running LLM's as its point of technology difference”

My opinion only so DYOR
Fact Finder

AKIDA BALLISTA
Big Kev.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Anyone else have that excited feeling returning?
Wow
.... (yet another) very decent appointment and great to see a succession plan playing out. :cool::cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

gex

Regular
Seriously I think it's time for weeding

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Gies

Regular
Mooi Peter,

Dank voor al je werk, visie en onuitputtelijke energie.
Geniet van je familie en vrienden.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Top Bottom