BRN Discussion Ongoing

Great to see South Australia kicking off unparalleled world class neuromorphic technology American Defence wants. 👏
Screenshot_20231111-063346_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

Frangipani

Regular
My city is in full preparation.
For the others: tomorrow marks the start of the fool's season here, which doesn't end until carnival next year. And tomorrow (11.11. here) at 11am it starts and a whole region gets collectively drunk. Well, there are also many who take it very seriously and only drink moderately. In any case, carnival starts here tomorrow and a few thousand fools will be frolicking through the city.
At 11:11 am, to be precise… 😉 Those chanting Kölle Alaaf! 11 minutes early will probably be punished by being forced to drink Alt beer from Düsseldorf for 22 hours (a harsh sentence for Colognians apparently).

Fun fact: Even teetotallers over here will call repdigits Schnapszahlen (schnaps/schnapps numbers).

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Talk is cheap.
When are we going to see this so called Explosion in sales.
What happened to Renesas and Megachips.
I can't wait for 2030
ok
72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231111_094512_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Talk is cheap.
I can't wait for 2030
. I’m all over the place emotionally and get very frustrated. I refuse to sell my holding and when I feel all is lost - I buy some more . That’s why I drive a grey Porsche instead of a yellow one . They are so much cheaper

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
. I’m all over the place emotionally and get very frustrated. I refuse to sell my holding and when I feel all is lost - I buy some more . That’s why I drive a grey Porsche instead of a yellow one . They are so much cheaper
Please explain buddy.
Are you saying that grey is better than yellow or Are you just wishing you could afford a Porsche.
If you're frustrated buddy i can't help you there.
You need to relieve your self off that issue
If you need help call Wilzy123.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Well if BrainChip continue to shy away from the huge potential in Dilldonics , low hanging fruit , mabey thay might like to give this mob a call .

Mabey send them a fruit basket & a few of our circuit boards , ...... if not already ????.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

For a tiny glimpse of one benefit Galaxy AI will enable, look no further than the very thing our phones were originally created to do, calling each other. AI Live Translate Call will soon give users with the latest Galaxy AI phone a personal translator whenever they need it. Because it’s integrated into the native call feature, the hassle of having to use third-party apps is gone.

Audio and text translations will appear in real-time as you speak, making calling someone who speaks another language about as simple as turning on closed captions when you stream a show. Because it’s on-device Galaxy AI, you can trust that no matter the scenario, private conversations never leave your phone.

Coming early next year
, Galaxy AI will bring us closer to a world where some of the most common barriers to social connection dissolve, and communication is easier and more productive than ever.

That’s AI changing the world and your life for the better.

Screenshot_20231111_185704_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rodney

Regular
Talk is cheap.
I can't wait for 2030
Makeme you will hold and wait to 2030 you just don’t know it yet. The explosion will happen it’s just when is the million dollar question. I’ve been in since the start and keep topping up and are in the red lol. It’s only money not worth stressing about what we can’t control. It’s funny years ago on hot crapper I had the belief that our first revenue would come from hearing aids and there’s a chance with what’s being said lately I might be correct and that will be a first. Anyway back in my box.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Perhaps

Regular
Just some boring logic.

Do anybody think, any big player in the industry would have a market-ready product going with parts inside, where exists no licence or contracts to use them? Just impossible. Products entering the market in 2024 are ready to go, the use of all parts inside would have been cleared in the development stage.

Apart from the Renesas/MegaChips connection I can't see any products of speculative big players entering the market soon with Brainchip technology inside.

The edge box with VVDN is something different, as it will enter the market on behalf of Brainchip. It's more something like an upgraded and easy to use development kit, nothing meant for the mass market.

Any speculations about Akida inside products of Valeo, Qualcomm, Samsung, Apple and so on and so on are just fantasy, read the beginning of this post.

The only speculation with substance are last year payments of MegaChips, still unknown for what they'd been for.

"Watch the financials" maybe was the best advice Brainchip gave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just some boring logic.

Do anybody think, any big player in the industry would have a market-ready product going with parts inside, where exists no licence or contracts to use them? Just impossible. Products entering the market in 2024 are ready to go, the use of all parts inside would have been cleared in the development stage.

Apart from the Renesas/MegaChips connection I can't see any products of speculative big players entering the market soon with Brainchip technology inside.

The edge box with VVDN is something different, as it will enter the market on behalf of Brainchip. It's more something like an upgraded and easy to use development kit, nothing meant for the mass market.

Any speculations about Akida inside products of Valeo, Qualcomm, Samsung, Apple and so on and so on are just fantasy, read the beginning of this post.

The only speculation with substance are last year payments of MegaChips, still unknown for what they'd been for.

"Watch the financials" maybe was the best advice Brainchip gave.

Sean has put the kibosh on near term automotive, and the association of Valeo and Mercedes seems to have been usurped by Luminar. "Hey Mercedes!" and MBOS are different kettles of fish.

As far as we know, Valeo is still in with Stellantis, due in several models in 2024.

Valeo’s third generation LiDAR chosen by Stellantis for its level 3 automation capability | Automotive World

https://www.automotiveworld.com/new...lantis-for-its-level-3-automation-capability/

Stellantis has chosen Valeo's third-generation LiDAR to equip multiple models of its different automotive brands from 2024
June 14, 2022

Valeo also recently announced contracts with a Japanese manufacturer and a US robotaxi company.

Valeo announces 2 new major contracts for its third-generation LiDAR, SCALA 3 | Valeo

https://www.valeo.com/en/valeo-announces-2-new-major-contracts-for-its-third-generation-lidar/

VALEO GROUP | 30 MAR, 2023 | 5 MIN

Valeo announces 2 new major contracts for its third-generation LiDAR

Valeo, the global leader in ADAS, is proud to announce that its SCALA 3 LiDAR has been chosen by a leading Asian manufacturer and a leading American robotaxi company. Valeo has now registered orders worth more than 1 billion euros for SCALA 3.

So, if Scala 3 is due in 2024, that probably means 2025 models which will be released in the latter part of 2024. Assuming Akida is in Scala 3, can we expect Scala 3 revenue in the second half of 2024?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Please explain buddy.
Are you saying that grey is better than yellow or Are you just wishing you could afford a Porsche.
If you're frustrated buddy i can't help you there.
You need to relieve your self off that issue
If you need help call Wilzy123.
I did not ask for your help . I have Wilzy123 on ignore . Both my sister and her husband have Porsches .I have never been interested in them as a desired vehicle for myself .I am hoping to relieve myself shortly by making another purchase. Thankyou for replying to my post .

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Been a fair while since i posted a chart of BRN, its been on a pretty dismal bearish trajectory for the most part of this year, so saw no real point in posting the obvious and putting the boot in, but now i see some glimmer of hope for the poor suffering longs ....;)

1699700811447.png

From a EW perspective, its following a classical path.

After reaching the low of 14.66 on the 10/6/23, both RSI and MACD turned bullish with some nice above average volume bars to create sub wave 1 up to 21c, then the corresponding sub wave 2 down movement played out thereafter (14.6 - 21c is a 50% profit for those players who picked the bottom , so was inevitable ) which concluded on the 31/10/23

From the 31/10/23 to 8/11/23, we saw both indicators turn bullish again with subsequent above average volume bars to create sub wave 3 up which hit the 1.618 fib target 24.55 ( a typical target for a wave 3 up movement ), you will notice also that on the 8/11/23 RSI 14 hit oversold 70, thus activating sub wave 4 down, which typically reverses around the 38 fib support or around the height of sub wave 1 up .....which it is where the SP is right now.

So the question now remains, will the current SP be the pivot for sub wave 5 up action, which potentially could hit 35.25 which coincides with a fairly strong resistance line ?

What FA could drive that action ?

Or could the positive sentiment on the NASDAQ be the catalyst ?

1699703805018.png
Coincidently, nasdaq chart displaying classic EW too, with sub wave 4 down hitting the 38 fib ( 12692 ) support before acting as the pivot for early stage sub wave 5 up,as mentioned prior, historically this is mainly the case for sub wave 4 down.

So, could we say that BRN is following the footpath of nasdaq ?

If so, then it shouldnt be too long before BRN SP activates sub wave 5 up too........;)

Of course, for BRN to sustain a more bullish path in the long term , then VOLUME of sales needs to pick up dramatically, but for now, BRN looks bullish for the short term at least.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Perhaps

Regular
Sean has put the kibosh on near term automotive, and the association of Valeo and Mercedes seems to have been usurped by Luminar. "Hey Mercedes!" and MBOS are different kettles of fish.

As far as we know, Valeo is still in with Stellantis, due in several models in 2024.

Valeo’s third generation LiDAR chosen by Stellantis for its level 3 automation capability | Automotive World

https://www.automotiveworld.com/new...lantis-for-its-level-3-automation-capability/

Stellantis has chosen Valeo's third-generation LiDAR to equip multiple models of its different automotive brands from 2024
June 14, 2022

Valeo also recently announced contracts with a Japanese manufacturer and a US robotaxi company.

Valeo announces 2 new major contracts for its third-generation LiDAR, SCALA 3 | Valeo

https://www.valeo.com/en/valeo-announces-2-new-major-contracts-for-its-third-generation-lidar/

VALEO GROUP | 30 MAR, 2023 | 5 MIN

Valeo announces 2 new major contracts for its third-generation LiDAR

Valeo, the global leader in ADAS, is proud to announce that its SCALA 3 LiDAR has been chosen by a leading Asian manufacturer and a leading American robotaxi company. Valeo has now registered orders worth more than 1 billion euros for SCALA 3.

So, if Scala 3 is due in 2024, that probably means 2025 models which will be released in the latter part of 2024. Assuming Akida is in Scala 3, can we expect Scala 3 revenue in the second half of 2024?
You don't get the logic behind it, sorry. Valeo Scala 3 Lidar been introduced first on CES 2022.
This is a market-ready product, but there is no licence for the use of Akida. Nobody in the world would finish development without having a licence for the parts used in this product, that would be overly stupid.
Even when this is top secret, the financials aren't and they don't lie.
By the way, a safety-relevant product like Scala 3 Lidar needs ASIL-certified parts for use in this product. Up to now no ISO/ASIL certification for Akida been made.
In the past I wrote two times to TD asking for planned ISO/ASIL certifications and never got any response. Of course it will be extremely hard to get an ASIL certification for a new technology, but that's the way it goes.
Just to get familiar with this theme:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
You don't get the logic behind it, sorry. Valeo Scala 3 Lidar been introduced first on CES 2022.
This is a market-ready product, but there is no licence for the use of Akida. Nobody in the world would finish development without having a licence for the parts used in this product, that would be overly stupid.
By the way, a safety-relevant product like Scala 3 Lidar needs ASIL-certified parts for use in this product. Up to now no ISO/ASIL certification for Akida been made.
In the past I wrote two times to TD asking for planned ISO/ASIL certifications and never got any response. Of course it will be extremely hard to get an ASIL certification for a new technology, but that's the way it goes.
Thanks for your input Dio so you think that AKIDA is not in Valeo scala 3

Reactions: 4 users

Iseki

Regular
Good post.

I believe the certification needs to be done independently, and there are places that will do this.
However I believe that the akida ip used inside an arm m85 would be compliant automatically due to the safety design within the arm processor.

Of course the m85 is very new and we seem to be a long way back in the queue to get akida inside.

I've given up worrying about akida's use that returns a $10 royalty on a $200K vehicle. Obviously we are desperate to have our product somewhere in some product. Automotive would be extremely desirable status-wise, but may be a long time off.

It might be better to have something achievable now or in the short term.

Avoiding car collisions and the Atari PONG seem to be related prediction related problems to me. I'd be happy to see Nintendo release a simple game of PONG that quickly learns how to play the game and defeat the player using reinforced training on an akida ip enhanced chip. As a strange aside, the owner of Tesla made his fortune starting off programming PONG.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom