BRN Discussion Ongoing

Pappagallo

Regular
Hi Slade, you are 100% correct, hence I have had my post removed...I confused myself with Partner and Integration Partner, Renesas as you
correctly stated has never appeared in the Integration section of our website.

My apologies to all...still as positive as always !

Cheers....Tech

I just noticed Tata Elxsi is listed as an Integration Partner now. They must be keen!

ABA25F63-0D1E-40E2-8EEF-9A37B1BC83B4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Apologies if posted before. I have not previously seen it.
Updated 30 /10/2023. ( He is a smart cookie.) But we already know that.
Thanks so much for sharing Gemmax.

Oh wow, that's one hell of a good read, getting a good understanding behind Peter's way of thinking, understanding of how AI is progressing, and his passion about AI and all things Brainchip.

Definitely recommend everyone to have a read of this :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Thinking BIG VOLUME DAY today...... I have not started drinking .....just yet.

☺️.
1698966769704.png

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Just need one or preferably a couple of the Institutional accumulators to flip their algorithms then all hell should ensue.

There is no honour amongst thieves

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just need one or preferably a couple of the Institutional accumulators to flip their algorithms then all hell should ensue.

There is no honour amongst thieves

Esq.
Trades already higher than the past two days Esqy :) only 1 hour in!!

Touched on
1698969145442.png

1698969263437.png

1698969067785.png

• Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire

Cardpro

Regular
Is it just me or is company actively promoting partnerships now rather than landing IP deals...

This feels like, rather than supplying the ingredients (Akida) for a dish to many different companies, we are now looking for partners to develop recipies using BrainChip... with our limited resources...

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
😩😩😩
BRN Friday.jpg

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Is it just me or is company actively promoting partnerships now rather than landing IP deals...

This feels like, rather than supplying the ingredients (Akida) for a dish to many different companies, we are now looking for partners to develop recipies using BrainChip... with our limited resources...
It’s not just you.. Seems the US market apart from Shelby and a few unique use cases has done what it does best, and thumbed their noses at us

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire

Damo4

Regular

Too...many...partnerships...now?
Poor BRN, can't get anything right.

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy All,

We all know that our esteemed CEO Sean Hehir will be attending the TinyML Asia Technical Forum on 16th November in Korea.

I noted from Renee Haas's linked in post from 6 days ago that he has just been to Korea to meet with the Korean Minister of SME and startups to drum up some interest in the Arm Flexible Access Program. Renee's post mentions Arm is capitalising on the expanding AI opportunities, including development solution for companies like FuriosaAI and Rebellions Inc.

Rebellions Inc., launched an AI chip recently known as ATOM in an attempt to challenge global leader Nvidia Corp.

ATOM is manufactured by Korean giant Samsung. I must admit I don't know too much about ATOM, apparently it doesn't do training and it may need some tweeks here and there to improve it's overall performance?? Anyhooo, wouldn't it be very cool if Sean was making his way over to Korea not just to spruik to advantages of Akida 2 but to drop in and meet up with Rebellions Inc and Samsung for a bit of a chin wag.

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 3.04.23 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking

GDJR69

Regular
Well that certainly enhances the liquidity of the market.
One share at a time is about all I can afford these days so it suits me fine . . . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well. Virtually everything I own seems to be finally turning up from its recent consistent nose dive into hell, so here's hoping for a decent recovery in November followed up with a lovely Santa rally to finish off 2023. 🤣

All in all, an Annus (easy there deadbot) Horribilis, with regards my personal investing career.

Though one should never wish away time I will be happy to put a stake through this one's heart, bury it deep and move on. 🤣

Bring on 2024 I say.

The year BrainChip secured my future and removed any necessity to sell my foot pix on the open market. 🤣
Bring It, BC!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Damo4

Regular
Well. Virtually everything I own seems to be finally turning up from its recent consistent nose dive into hell, so here's hoping for a decent recovery in November followed up with a lovely Santa rally to finish off 2023. 🤣

All in all, an Annus (easy there deadbot) Horribilis, with regards my personal investing career.

Though one should never wish away time I will be happy to put a stake through this one's heart, bury it deep and move on. 🤣

Bring on 2024 I say.

The year BrainChip secured my future and removed any necessity to sell my foot pix on the open market. 🤣
Bring It, BC!!!

Almost got me

1698988523982.png

• Haha
Top Bottom