BRN Discussion Ongoing

I’m confused why Renesas are not mentioned as Integration partner like Megachips & Teksun ?

IMG_0329.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

rgupta

Regular

Iseki

Regular

I’m confused why Renesas are not mentioned as Integration partner like Megachips & Teksun ?

View attachment 48671
Renesas have been a licensee for 3 years and haven't done anything with Akida, instead they have been installing their own ai solutions in their chips and MCU's.

Hopefully our next IP deal will have better deliverables for us.

Renesas not our friend.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

rgupta

Regular
Buzz words 30 million processing per second, high speed digital processing, on the edge, Multiple sensors, complex task
To me if the same can be developed without brn that means game may be over.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Renesas have been a licensee for 3 years and haven't done anything with Akida, instead they have been installing their own ai solutions in their chips and MCU's.

Renesas not our friend.
I don’t think they paid millions of dollars to not use it..

Reactions: 18 users

Justchilln

Regular
Hold your horses, you don't know what you're talking about. The lowest form of Nasdaq listing requires an SP of $1. To meet this and have some reserve in case of falling SP most new entries start at Nasdaq with an SP between $3-5.
For Brainchip shares this would mean a resplit of 30:1 to 50:1 as of today. Fresh food for shorting campaigns.
Any idea what happens at the Nasdaq with companies having no revenue and no financial related news? They will be eaten in a way you cry for mercy and crawl back to the ASX.
That whole bundle is a guarantee for losing lots of money, better don't beg for it. Not before there is a steady revenue flow and a higher SP.

Renesas not our friend.
2-3 years is normal development time for such a product 🤦‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Worker122

Regular
I also noticed that 30 minutes ago, that could be or is a major development as we have all been waiting on the delivery of their MCU's
for what seems like forever, their alleged product release "was due" a number of months ago from my understanding.

This is again an interesting situation whereby quietly removing Renesas as if nothing to see here...I truly hope my view is totally wrong.

Yes the company sold an IP License for just 2 nodes 3 years ago in early December 2020 from memory, yes we were paid close to 5 Million
for that privilege and yes we can't dictate to Renesas if and when they use the IP within their own systems, but I for one will be very disappointed
if they have moved away from the anticipated path we have all been waiting on.

Hope my gut feeling is wrong !

Tech :unsure:
Off Brainchip web page today 1021 NZ time

Attachments

• IMG_3353.png
    IMG_3353.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 222
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
Renesas has never been listed on BrainChip’s website as an integration partner. They tapped out an Akida integrated chip 10 months ago. Fabrication could take around 9 months. You wouldn’t expect them to have a product ready until 2024. Only Renesas know when they will release the chip to the market. Nothing has changed. Why the negative speculation?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I also noticed that 30 minutes ago, that could be or is a major development as we have all been waiting on the delivery of their MCU's
for what seems like forever, their alleged product release "was due" a number of months ago from my understanding.

This is again an interesting situation whereby quietly removing Renesas as if nothing to see here...I truly hope my view is totally wrong.

Yes the company sold an IP License for just 2 nodes 3 years ago in early December 2020 from memory, yes we were paid close to 5 Million
for that privilege and yes we can't dictate to Renesas if and when they use the IP within their own systems, but I for one will be very disappointed
if they have moved away from the anticipated path we have all been waiting on.

Hope my gut feeling is wrong !

Tech :unsure:
Maybe they've changed it to something way more important, and in the interim while the contracts are been written/finalised they have been removed from that spot, or maybe the cone of silence is make us see things we want :D🙃

1698961249337.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
Renesas has never been listed on BrainChip’s website as an integration partner. They tapped out an Akida integrated chip 10 months ago. Fabrication could take around 9 months. You wouldn’t expect them to have a product ready until 2024. Only Renesas know when they will release the chip to the market. Nothing has changed. Why the negative speculation?
"Only Renesas know when they will release the chip to the market. "

This is the bind we are in. Will Renesas spend tens of millions of dollars to make an m85 (pay licenses to arm) with akida (pay licenses to us)?

It maybe 2024. It maybe never. Either way it is completely out side of our control. So our investment is a punt on how much Renesas needs us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Whoops, I broke my rule and stayed on TSex for more than 10 mins. That’s no way to start my day. See ya.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

rgupta

Regular
Buzz words 30 million processing per second, high speed digital processing, on the edge, Multiple sensors, complex task
To me if the same can be developed without brn that means game may be over.
Don't take me wrong I still believe brn is in picture through megachips here. But if a system like this can be developed without brn then we are in a very difficult situation.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular

Hi Slade, you are 100% correct, hence I have had my post removed...I confused myself with Partner and Integration Partner, Renesas as you
correctly stated has never appeared in the Integration section of our website.

My apologies to all...still as positive as always !

Cheers....Tech (y)

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Here's hoping for a GREEN Friday Chippers :) It has been a strong week in the US :)

1698962686131.png

1698962560778.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Sadly I think the share price is telling us all we need to know.. The price drops significantly and later the bad news drops. The only question now is if this share price continues to deteriorate, then what bad news is still yet to come out?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular
In April Sean'23 Sean said at an Investor Presentation that the Renesas chip would be available in the coming months. Time has moved on but as far as he was concerned it was 'in train' and just a matter of time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
That above post is why I’m concerned if we don’t see at least some sort of sustained rally soon.

To steal another’s comments, with more LDA capital to call this year, maybe there is still some hope of a rising price this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
In April Sean'23 Sean said at an Investor Presentation that the Renesas chip would be available in the coming months. Time has moved on but as far as he was concerned it was 'in train' and just a matter of time.
Let’s see what the quarter podcast reveals

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Gemmax

Regular
Apologies if posted before. I have not previously seen it.
Updated 30 /10/2023. ( He is a smart cookie.) But we already know that.

Attachments

• Interview with Peter Van Der Made, Founder and CTO at BrainChip - AI Time Journal - Artificial...pdf
    476.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Sadly I think the share price is telling us all we need to know.. The price drops significantly and later the bad news drops. The only question now is if this share price continues to deteriorate, then what bad news is still yet to come out?
Meanwhile the institutional ownership is telling others something else

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom