Regular
And again

View attachment 48054
Sounds like traction to me... ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yep, If no IP deals surface in the next 3-6months I’m out! (If I can sell)

You lost me at "If I can sell".... I'll give you an opportunity to explain how that comment can't be perceived as being something that completely flushes any semblance of credibility you think you might have down the toilet.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Have Another drink buddy.

Low value
giphy-43.gif

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
So Damo4:
Your top dog.
What you dribble is gospel.
Please Respect other members it's not all about you.

I honestly can't see how anyone can take your illiterate and ironic statements seriously ..

You're (your - if I translate to makeme engrish) making a fool of yourself.

• Haha

M_C

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

JoMo68

Regular
I'm struggling to comprehend the 37k revenue.
If your looking at $50 an hour for engineering fees (although I think $100 would be closer to the rate) it's 740 charged hours.
One employee working 37.5 hours a week means they work about 450 hours in 3 months. I see it as either there is a lot of free / good will work being done through the partnerships with big rewards to be paid with product release or we are seriously overstuffed.
I suspect (hope) that the former is the case 🤞

Galaxycar

Regular
He who worry about management, dont worry they won’t be there after next AGM,We voted once and we will vote again,this stupid NDA System they have set up means you only need to hold brainchip shares 4 times a year,buy day before 4c if no good sell day after,they don’t announce shit between 4c’s except issue of free shares to themselves for achieving sweet f all.

Came across this slide deck from Activate Consulting:

ACTIVATE TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA
OUTLOOK 2024

Had a skim through and they cover a bunch of interesting areas and the usual companies but nothing on neuromorphic....maybe just a bunch of wancas 😆

Is more about the markets, players in those spaces and has some great data on $ values of markets.

One snippet caught my eye and not saying at all we involved but will be interesting to see what path they have taken or what it will be about.

1698238173523.png

204 pg Document HERE

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Fantastic achievement by Edge Impulse and we get a little mention amongst some big players 💪

Edge Impulse Wins AI DevWorld’s 2023 AI TechAward for Machine Learning Platforms​

Business Wire
Wed, October 25, 2023 at 4:16 AM GMT+11·2 min read
The company joins an industry-wide host of top-level AI movers and shakers such as Accrete, Brighterion, ELSA, Stack Overflow, and Vercel
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 24, 2023--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Edge Impulse, a leading platform for building, refining and deploying machine learning models and algorithms to edge devices, has won the 2023 AI TechAward for the Machine Learning Platforms category by the Advisory Board for the AI DevWorldconference.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231024413125/en/
798d93f1938efaffcdf3afac5473cd45

Best in Machine Learning Platforms presented to Edge Impulse (Graphic: Business Wire)
ADVERTISEMENT

"Edge Impulse is proud to be this year’s winner for AI TechAwards’ Machine Learning Platforms category as it recognizes the great work we as a company have been able to achieve over the last year," said Zach Shelby, CEO of Edge Impulse. "We look forward to continuing the momentum and growing as the leading edge AI platform."
Edge Impulse’s edge AI platform has helped Fortune 500 and other notable and varied companies like NASA, HP, Oura, and Know Labs. It has also built partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Lexmark, NVIDIA, Sony, TinyML, Brainchip, and Infineon Technologies, among others.
"Edge Impulse is a great example of the newest AI & Machine Learning technologies now allowing developers & engineers and professionals to build upon the burgeoning AI/ML industry," said Jonathan Pasky, executive producer & co-founder of DevNetwork, producer of the AI DevWorld conference & the 2023 AI TechAwards. "Today’s digital economy increasingly runs on systems needing increased data and intelligence. Edge Impulse's win here at the 2023 AI TechAwards is evidence of their leading role in the growth of the global AI ecosystem."
Award winners were selected from the independent, expert-led DevNetwork AI Advisory Board, based on criteria including: technical innovation; attracting notable attention and awareness in the AI, machine learning & data science industries; and general regard and use by AI ecosystems and communities.
ADVERTISEMENT

Edge Impulse will be presented its AI TechAward during AI DevWorld 2023 (Oct 24-26, Santa Clara, CA & Oct 31-Nov 2, Live Online), the premier AI, Machine Learning & Data Science conference.
About Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse offers the latest in machine learning tooling, enabling all enterprises to build smarter edge products. Their technology empowers developers to bring more AI products to market faster, and helps enterprise teams rapidly develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years. Edge Impulse provides powerful automations and low-code capabilities to make it easier to build valuable datasets and develop advanced AI for edge devices. Used by makers of health-wearable devices like Oura, Know Labs, and NOWATCH, industrial organizations like NASA, as well as top silicon vendors and over 80,000 developers, Edge Impulse has become the trusted platform for enterprises and developers alike. It provides a seamless integration experience to optimize and deploy with confidence across the largest hardware ecosystem. To learn more, visit edgeimpulse.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231024413125/en/
Contacts
Marie Williams
Coderella
(415) 707-2793
press@edgeimpulse.com

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
OPEN LETTER.

To BrainChip Management & Fellow Shareholders,

Where dose one start......

1, All very well for the Board , 7 individuals, to strip something in the order of $5,000,000 to $8,000,000 AU annually in salaries , cash & perks.
Thay , the Board, are being paid to deliver Review, which to date is the equivalent of non existant, be it due to global events , their own endeavours or a combination of all.

2, All salaries stripped back to base pay only till proper revinues start to flow to the ballence sheet.
If you , Directors, believe you are worth more then bugger off....funnily enough there is always someone younger with more drive willing to achieve the same end on a lower salarie.

3, Will be extremely enlightening around January, when directors...due to our renunciation committee, put their hands out for CASH BONUSES.
Show some contrition F.F.S.
If any of the Board accept cash bonuses , on top of salaries, we'll this purely confirms there is no compassion to how the company is travelling & a compleet disregard to shareholders.

4, At the last AGM when Antonio V was being grilled on renunciation ( a savvy chipper required to locate footage) , Antonio clearly articulated....not one but two independent renumeration firms were engaged to figure out the compensation / salaries for management , ( this in itself one has to ask why then do we also then engage , employ Pia Turcinov on the renumeration committee????
Note , the only reason Pia is there is due to the fact that an Australian Listed Entity has to have at least two Australian directors , Pia is on a salarie of $....., + percs , + shares.). For.......

Back to point 4. & Board Renumeration and Antonio's comment of two firms oppinion on salaries.
According to Antonio, the two firms thought that their salaries were, are commensurate with a company engaged in this field , of a company generating between $5,000,000 to $30,000,000 in revinue annually ( I will be gentil and say that was Australian and not American $ ).
Well I'd be guessing our renumeration committee then took an above average figure of say $15,000,000 to $20,000,000 as a ball park figure then deduced their salaries.
Well so far this year under $1,000,000 Australian dollars have hit the books, so unless a further $14,000,000 to $19,000,000 AU hits the books as recognised REVINUE in the 4th quarter ( Oct, Nov, Dec), well it would appear the salaries are excessive to say the least, & thay have had this confirmed to themselves by two independent firms , at shareholders expense.

5, Disclosure on the ASX of partners & trade show appearances etc is a no brainer.
Look up any listed mining , pharmaceutical, tech co on the ASX and such things are disclosed on a regular basis.
GROW A SET & start using the ASX, that is why our company pays the annual listing fees of , between $70,000 to $100,000 AU.
THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE COMPANY & SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH.

6, In the last several Annual Report's & several other documents lodged through the ASX and general media, the German Listing of BrainChip is not recognised nor mentioned.
For the last two years at least, more volume and $ ( actually € ) transact on a daily basis than the two American listing's on the OTC combined.
Show some respect to our European investors.
Also like to add , we, BrainChip shareholders, are also very likely to be paying a listing fee to be on the Frankfurt exchange.

7, Directors not buying on market.... Board convenes a meeting and passes × windows per year for directors to buy on market.
Windows also disclosed to shareholders for full transparency.

8, Unless Tony Dawe was waiting on a organ donation transplant , and hence took his holiday leave when he did, well I'm personally speechless.
This goes for the whole Board, take your leave Christmas's time when business in general slows , this should not be run as a lifestyle co & again if you dont want the job then step off.
Diligent & dedicated workers aren't hard to find. From memory 20,000 to 30,000 individuals in the tech sphere have been laid off in the last year and a half.
As someone once said the individuals we as shareholders wish to steward our company are as rare as rocking-horse shite , well I'd be thinking there are several in the above which have the required knowledge to further our company on far lower salaries with same results.

9, This bickering amoungst TSX BRN holders needs to pull up.
Many valued members have withdrawn which is a great shame and detriment to the collective.
All views are relevant , good & bad , as it creates a full picture.
If you dont like it scroll no.

Regards,
Esq.
A lot of good points in there Esq 👍

A bit of fat adds flavour, but too much ain't good.

There's too many, getting too much, just hanging off the sides and they really should, just be trimmed off.

But apparently, like the over abundance of fat arsed politicians in this Country, they are "needed"..

20231026_031537.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2023-10-25-20-05-35-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

"Sustainable Cities Using Smart Efficient AI

In this workshop we'll look at various ways new sustainable cities will use AI to ensure that there is a low power, cost effective way to create cities of tomorrow. There are already plans for developing these cities, like “The Line” in Saudi Arabia; and we all know that autonomous vehicles are just around the corner. BrainChip is working with many partners to develop and deploy key use cases that target several of these applications such as preventative maintenance, environmental monitoring and control, and smart city infrastructure. This workshop will provide design efficiencies and edge-based constraints that allow these cities of tomorrow to fully realize cost effective methods in which AI can be used for good. Please join us for another BrainChip workshop, that will allow you to see some of the benefits of BrainChip’s Akida Technology."
https://events.hackster.io/impactsummit2023

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Hold onto your hats today, looks like things will be rough. I only like red on my cars but it's another buying opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member

"If someone would go to buy a phone today, they would say, how fast is the CPU, how much memory do I get on this thing? What does the camera look like?" said Alex Katouzian, Qualcomm senior vice president for mobile. "Over the next two or three years, people are going to say, what kind of AI capability am I going to have on this?"

Last year's Qualcomm chip, the Gen 2, ran the same model successfully, but it took 15 seconds to crunch all the numbers to create an image of, for example, a cat at the beach. This year, its new chip can do it in half a second, which Katouzian said could greatly improve responsiveness for AI applications such as personal assistants.

Future applications, such as a personal voice assistant, could use an AI model on the device itself for easy queries, running on the device's chip, and can send tougher questions to a beefier computer in the cloud, Qualcomm said.

Qualcomm said this is why it works so closely with Microsoft to make sure its chips are optimized for AI software.

"The more of these devices get used on the edge for running AI capabilities, the less money they have to spend on the Azure cloud
, running super expensive inference capabilities," Katouzian said. "All of that stuff can get offloaded. A hybrid situation where an offload of the cloud onto the client devices at the edge gives them a huge advantage."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Getupthere

Regular
OPEN LETTER.

1, All very well for the Board , 7 individuals, to strip something in the order of $5,000,000 to $8,000,000 AU annually in salaries , cash & perks.
Thay , the Board, are being paid to deliver Review, which to date is the equivalent of non existant, be it due to global events , their own endeavours or a combination of all.

2, All salaries stripped back to base pay only till proper revinues start to flow to the ballence sheet.
If you , Directors, believe you are worth more then bugger off....funnily enough there is always someone younger with more drive willing to achieve the same end on a lower salarie.

3, Will be extremely enlightening around January, when directors...due to our renunciation committee, put their hands out for CASH BONUSES.
If any of the Board accept cash bonuses , on top of salaries, we'll this purely confirms there is no compassion to how the company is travelling & a compleet disregard to shareholders.

4, At the last AGM when Antonio V was being grilled on renunciation ( a savvy chipper required to locate footage) , Antonio clearly articulated....not one but two independent renumeration firms were engaged to figure out the compensation / salaries for management , ( this in itself one has to ask why then do we also then engage , employ Pia Turcinov on the renumeration committee????
Note , the only reason Pia is there is due to the fact that an Australian Listed Entity has to have at least two Australian directors , Pia is on a salarie of $....., + percs , + shares.). For.......

Back to point 4. & Board Renumeration and Antonio's comment of two firms oppinion on salaries.
According to Antonio, the two firms thought that their salaries were, are commensurate with a company engaged in this field , of a company generating between $5,000,000 to $30,000,000 in revinue annually ( I will be gentil and say that was Australian and not American $ ).
Well I'd be guessing our renumeration committee then took an above average figure of say $15,000,000 to $20,000,000 as a ball park figure then deduced their salaries.
Well so far this year under $1,000,000 Australian dollars have hit the books, so unless a further $14,000,000 to $19,000,000 AU hits the books as recognised REVINUE in the 4th quarter ( Oct, Nov, Dec), well it would appear the salaries are excessive to say the least, & thay have had this confirmed to themselves by two independent firms , at shareholders expense.

5, Disclosure on the ASX of partners & trade show appearances etc is a no brainer.
Look up any listed mining , pharmaceutical, tech co on the ASX and such things are disclosed on a regular basis.
GROW A SET & start using the ASX, that is why our company pays the annual listing fees of , between $70,000 to $100,000 AU.

6, In the last several Annual Report's & several other documents lodged through the ASX and general media, the German Listing of BrainChip is not recognised nor mentioned.
For the last two years at least, more volume and $ ( actually € ) transact on a daily basis than the two American listing's on the OTC combined.
Also like to add , we, BrainChip shareholders, are also very likely to be paying a listing fee to be on the Frankfurt exchange.

7, Directors not buying on market.... Board convenes a meeting and passes × windows per year for directors to buy on market.

8, Unless Tony Dawe was waiting on a organ donation transplant , and hence took his holiday leave when he did, well I'm personally speechless.
This goes for the whole Board, take your leave Christmas's time when business in general slows , this should not be run as a lifestyle co & again if you dont want the job then step off.
Diligent & dedicated workers aren't hard to find. From memory 20,000 to 30,000 individuals in the tech sphere have been laid off in the last year and a half.
As someone once said the individuals we as shareholders wish to steward our company are as rare as rocking-horse shite , well I'd be thinking there are several in the above which have the required knowledge to further our company on far lower salaries with same results.

Many valued members have withdrawn which is a great shame and detriment to the collective.

Regards,
Esq.
Well said 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
OPEN LETTER.

Regards,
Esq.

Did you send this to them?

Vladsblood

Regular
Hold onto your hats today, looks like things will be rough. I only like red on my cars but it's another buying opportunity.
Over on cnn markets. Reports big Techs like Microsoft Google and Alphabet have turned the corner. They are up over 10 percent on 2022 September quarter in earnings. Alphabet around 69 billion turnover this September quarter $$$
How much is Brainchip’s IP going to be in 12 months time?? Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Did you send this to them?
Morning Humble Genius,

I have not as I don't do email.

Allegidly Tony Dawe reads this site.

Feel free to email it through , after correcting my spelling mistakes.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Over on cnn markets. Reports big Techs like Microsoft Google and Alphabet have turned the corner. They are up over 10 percent on 2022 September quarter in earnings. Alphabet around 69 billion turnover this September quarter $$$
How much is Brainchip’s IP going to be in 12 months time?? Vlad
Further in same cnn before the bell report is saying Nvidia will be the biggest earner from the Techs when it reports. Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom