BRN Discussion Ongoing

Patience you must have, grasshopper.
Please stop... apart from some mentions there is no progress. We just go backwards each quarter.

I, and many here, have been patient and supportive and understanding. But nothing is changing. Other that a few "oh this would be great if we were in this or that or here or there...." Then we watch the financials as our missing in action CEO has said... and boom. I make more than that in 3 months. Hell my bonus was bigger than that.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
27k. What the actual fark. If Sean gets another $4M bonus I'll lose my mind

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

toasty

Regular
I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but the lack of results and the lack of any meaningful explanation over the last 12 months has me wondering about BRN. Are our people not capable of selling this technology? Are we being set up for a takeover? Was our move to an IP only company a strategic mistake? The silence is deafening......... :rolleyes:

Most of we long term investors put our faith in PVdM and Anil when we bought in. I for one would like to hear from them directly about commercial progress without everyone ducking for cover behind the NDA's.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Please stop... apart from some mentions there is no progress. We just go backwards each quarter.

I, and many here, have been patient and supportive and understanding. But nothing is changing. Other that a few "oh this would be great if we were in this or that or here or there...." Then we watch the financials as our missing in action CEO has said... and boom. I make more than that in 3 months. Hell my bonus was bigger than that.
Then it seems that you may need to think about investing elsewhere, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
FMD here we go again

Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular
In essence, this shouldn't come as a surprise to most here. The focus is still on 2024/25. So, there's no need to feign artificial outrage to drum up sentiment. That displays a lack of understanding of what the CEOs have conveyed between the lines in their meetings! Just my opinion!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

toasty

Regular
Is this like playing Canasta where you try to hide your spectacular hand until you think it'll have a major impact??

skutza

Regular
Did anyway say KFC?

1698101939748.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GStocks123

Regular
Yep, If no IP deals surface in the next 3-6months I’m out! (If I can sell)

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

CWP

Regular
You could not call that even a lump, and now I am sure Coffee shops do make more than this,
even bad Coffee shops would make more. This is sooooo disappointing.😲
Coffee shops make more revenue than that in a busy wkd

Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I am already feeling for IR, Tony is going to get pummeled today.

Hold onto your

At Sea Wind GIF by MANGOTEETH

Poor result, but not a surprise tbh.

• Fire
Then it seems that you may need to think about investing elsewhere, clearly.
I am calling bullshit... but have a great day the same.

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
In essence, this shouldn't come as a surprise to most here. The focus is still on 2024/25. So, there's no need to feign artificial outrage to drum up sentiment. That displays a lack of understanding of what the CEOs have conveyed between the lines in their meetings! Just my opinion!
So it's 2024/25 now is it?
Thanks. Will write down and post it to my wife so she won't slap me when she reads it

• Haha

Cardpro

Regular
Still 2024/2025? When the hell did the management quote that? Who says explosion of sales / watch the financials (**after 3 years+ not coming ones..!)

Quercuskid

Regular
Omg here I go again buying more, I just can’t help myself. Thankfully the husband doesn’t know 🫣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

gex

Regular
W atch
T he
F inancials

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

DK6161

Regular
Can we ask the company not to release anything ever please. Cause it's triggering a lot of grief for my family and friends. Thanks

Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular
Is BRN the leader? 3 years or so apparently.
Is BRN the first? Yes
Is Brainchip currently needed on the edge?

Clearly
1698102398585.png

My concern all along. Seems great everyone talks the talk, but nobody is interested in using it yet. So we wait until it becomes relevant. Lets hope it doesn't become relevant just as everyone else catches up.....

just hold in my super, won't sell cause I'm lazy and can't buy back as no longer available on my buying list. But man I wish i sold at $1 or more.

Glad I sold out above the 22c. The good thing coming from this is I actually may buy back in in a week or so when the dust settles.....

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
There's nothing artificial about my outrage, nor am I feigning. All this between the lines, join the dots stuff...it's just fluff. Hiding behind the very convenient excuse of NDA's..
In essence, this shouldn't come as a surprise to most here. The focus is still on 2024/25. So, there's no need to feign artificial outrage to drum up sentiment. That displays a lack of understanding of what the CEOs have conveyed between the lines in their meetings! Just my opinion

• Fire

Newk R

Regular
How come the price is holding?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom