BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Maybe take your low value bar talk to the BRN bar chat https://thestockexchange.com.au/thr...ndly-banter-anything-goes-all-welcome.170934/

It's basically a great outlet for enthusiasm like yours. I'd hate for that to go to waste, so thought i'd share. Also - what you contribute in this thread isn't exactly helpful or useful or relevant. You're basically just cluttering up this entire thread with BS and triggering the need for a new wave of muppets to be removed from this forum.

Appreciate your help with this.
1696928231452.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia (great country for mateship, sport, v-bonnets and bbq's) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hawkey wouldn't mind me saying this.... "any shareholder who sells Brainchip stock is a bum" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go Perth, Go Fremantle....lived it, watched the big yachts off the coast while working at the golf course just north of Scarborough Beach.

We have a brilliant company, staff with a passion, staff with an IQ way above average, Founders who never give up, work long hours and
most of all, have integrity and life long morals !!

We are leading this space, we will succeed, and the more you read about Neuromorphic Computing/Engineering you will notice the intensity
in everything Peter has stated for years....Latency, Power, Independence from the Cloud, Security and Privacy, No Bandwidth Issues, but the thing that the others don't have and with our Patent Electric Fences will never have, and that is, continuous "on-chip learning".

A company that has a chip that possesses all the human modalities (5) Hearing, Seeing, Smelling, Tasting and Feeling, all the senses
that make us smart intelligent beings....we were created, I'm not trying to come across all religious, but this was no accident.

My passion as many would know has never waned, and it's all based around two great men, Peter and Anil.

Learn to trust and you to will become true believers....AKD III the journey continues...❤️

Tech

Attachments

• IMG_2587.jpeg
    IMG_2587.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 98

wilzy123

Founding Member
Don’t do that @Sam mate, wilzy the grass will have you modded in no time. Dishes it out all day, but can’t take it.

It's not about whether anyone can take anything you goose.

Champ chimed in on my comments to another poster with abuse, so I called champ out for it and offered champ another outlet for the use of time where patrons might be more receptive to the limited ability to contribute constructively.

Pull your head out.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
It's not about whether anyone can take anything you goose.

Champ chimed in on my comments to another poster with abuse, so I called champ out for it and offered champ another outlet for the use of time where patrons might be more receptive to the limited ability to contribute constructively.

Pull your head out.

You don’t get to tell me to pull my head out. And FYI it’s pull your head in. You’re nothing.

You was responding in your normal patronising way to a poster for something you’re constantly guilty of. If anyone needs to be modded, banned, and wind their head in its you.

You contribute nothing.

All you do is aggravate people and have them modded when they retaliate. Then like your own comments with your other multiple accounts.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
You don’t get to tell me to pull my head out. And FYI it’s pull your head in. You’re nothing.

You was responding in your normal patronising way to a poster for somthing you’re constantly guilty of. If anyone needs to be modded, banned, and wind their head in its you.

You contribute nothing.

All you do is aggravate people and have them modded when you retaliate.

Respectfully big head... please stop cluttering this thread up with your garbage. I thought we were here to discuss BRN... then you chimed in...................................................................... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

** edit - just to show where all this butthurt started ** https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-379114

** second edit - great contributors @Sam, @robsmark, and then @Makeme 2020 chimed in **

Was all that butthurt necessary, when all I was doing was talking to yet another great contributor @Fenris78 ?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

You was responding in your normal patronising way to a poster for somthing you’re constantly guilty of. If anyone needs to be modded, banned, and wind their head in its you.

You contribute nothing.

All you do is aggravate people and have them modded when you retaliate.
Watch out the local clown will cry to Zeebot because he is a founding member.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

robsmark

Regular
Founding member 😂

There’s many of us in here with the same join date.

Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Founding member 😂

There’s many of us in here with the same join date.
Exactly.

Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7666.jpeg

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Details matter.

And as our new E-Class starts arriving at dealerships across Europe, I’m being asked lots of questions about all its great tech details. So, let’s zoom in.

For instance, the Digital Vehicle Key has received lots of interest. As an enhancement to the KEYLESS-GO Convenience Package, it allows the E-Class to be started and locked via a compatible smartphone or smartwatch. The sharing function means that up to 16 others can benefit from it. However – and this is a neat feature – the owner can assign different rights. They can grant access only or driving permission.

Another popular detail is the optional selfie and video camera. It’s located on the dashboard for use when the E-Class is stationary. The driver can take part in video conferences or shoot personal photos and videos, saved to a USB flash drive. Its wide-angle perspective takes in the side windows and even the panoramic sunroof – offering lots of opportunity for creativity.

And of course, people love the new MBUX Superscreen and want to know more about how passengers can watch videos without distracting the driver. Because safety is always our number one priority, the advanced filtering concept in the new E-Class is more intelligent than ever:

▶️ First, if the system registers someone in the passenger seat, it activates the display.

▶️ Then, if it detects dynamic content such as video, it uses the dual light control (DLC) privacy function to prevent the driver from viewing it.

▶️ And in a third safety layer, a camera monitoring the driver’s eye movements can detect how often and for how long they look at the passenger screen. If necessary, the intelligent system reduces its brightness.

There are lots more cool tech details, of course. Let me know in the comments if there are any you’d like to know more about.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

robsmark

Regular
Respectfully big head... please stop cluttering this thread up with your garbage. I thought we were here to discuss BRN... then you chimed in...................................................................... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

** edit - just to show where all this butthurt started ** https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-379114

** second edit - great contributors @Sam, @robsmark, and then @Makeme 2020 chimed in **

Was all that butthurt necessary, when all I was doing was talking to yet another great contributor @Fenris78 ?

The fact that you can’t see what wrong with your original comment is the problem. 🤡

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
So, I rmemeber a while ago that I think LDN was mentioning cars and tailoring them to the driver (permissions etc...), as well as driver monitoring. Does this ring a bell with anyone, and does it tie into this, or am I being too optimistic.

Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 46754

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Details matter.

And as our new E-Class starts arriving at dealerships across Europe, I’m being asked lots of questions about all its great tech details. So, let’s zoom in.

For instance, the Digital Vehicle Key has received lots of interest. As an enhancement to the KEYLESS-GO Convenience Package, it allows the E-Class to be started and locked via a compatible smartphone or smartwatch. The sharing function means that up to 16 others can benefit from it. However – and this is a neat feature – the owner can assign different rights. They can grant access only or driving permission.

Another popular detail is the optional selfie and video camera. It’s located on the dashboard for use when the E-Class is stationary. The driver can take part in video conferences or shoot personal photos and videos, saved to a USB flash drive. Its wide-angle perspective takes in the side windows and even the panoramic sunroof – offering lots of opportunity for creativity.

And of course, people love the new MBUX Superscreen and want to know more about how passengers can watch videos without distracting the driver. Because safety is always our number one priority, the advanced filtering concept in the new E-Class is more intelligent than ever:

▶️ First, if the system registers someone in the passenger seat, it activates the display.

▶️ Then, if it detects dynamic content such as video, it uses the dual light control (DLC) privacy function to prevent the driver from viewing it.

▶️ And in a third safety layer, a camera monitoring the driver’s eye movements can detect how often and for how long they look at the passenger screen. If necessary, the intelligent system reduces its brightness.

There are lots more cool tech details, of course. Let me know in the comments if there are any you’d like to know more about.
Dammit, you beat me to it, @Tothemoon24. Gotta be quick round here 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
A question to all founding members (except wilzy) - I’m genuinely interested what the difference between a founding member is and a contributor who joined on day one?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
A question to all founding members (except wilzy) - I’m genuinely interested what the difference between a founding member is and a contributor who joined on day one?

This literally has nothing... like all of your posts tonight... to do with BRN.

Why tonight. Why more rubbish than usual?

Basically just declared yourself the little forum buffoon.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom