BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
Let's not get too enthusiastic.

Rarely do reversals exhibit a 'V' pattern especially without some dramatic news.

Also with normal pattern reversals there is an attempt to retest the low days or sometimes weeks after the low is established.

With no news I remain suspicious that what we are seeing could be a fake out. Ask yourself why should the shorts just roll over and capitulate. Yes they have made big bucks and it is normal to take some profits. Remember though that shorts make a home run when targeted companies go bankrupt and they NEVER have to cover.

Not to be a party pooper but.......

Cheers

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Let's not get too enthusiastic.

Rarely do reversals exhibit a 'V' pattern especially without some dramatic news.

Also with normal pattern reversals there is an attempt to retest the low days or sometimes weeks after the low is established.

With no news I remain suspicious that what we are seeing could be a fake out. Ask yourself why should the shorts just roll over and capitulate. Yes they have made big bucks and it is normal to take some profits. Remember though that shorts make a home run when targeted companies go bankrupt and they NEVER have to cover.

Not to be a party pooper but.......

Cheers
Yep ..totally understand you charles2!..... But all a bit of fun after some trauma over the last few months :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Most of the shorts were made above 40 cents.
We would have to be nudging 80 cents, for them to be uncomfortable.

I think this is in part, a milking session..

Need a couple of solid announcements, to really turn the tables here.

Just my opinions only.
Agree DB.
The bot is pushing higher in increments today instead of down and the negativeesta's have modified their discussion points to the grudging acknowledgement that its about bloody time for a reversal.
I'm happier of course to see us going back up but it's still being manipulated to smithereens.
Just have to keep hanging' ten and see if i can still squeeze into my bikini🤣
Would be nice if an announcement or three dropped right about now to put Bravo amongst the pigeons. 🤣

• Love
  • Haha

davidfitz

Regular
123 sellers for 5,903,710 units.

Not too bad considering there are approx. 45,000 shareholders!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Labsy

Regular
30 mill volume... I like it.

Reactions: 10 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I have been commenting on a few linked in posts lately that are directly promoting Brainchip. I feel like those posts is an open invitation to speak about Brainchip and the revolution of Akida. Anyways. Today I had the CEO of Emotion 3D visit my profile. Is it because I’m special, no, but I do believe he clicked on my page because of my Brainchip comments. Why is this important?

It’s not, it proves nothing, and it was probably a miss click. I just thought I would waste everyones time with this story.

I hope I brought value to your life and made you happy to top up your brainchip holding today because of this story.

Bye

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

The hour of power is upon us..... may get a little kick this arvo.

1696910684987.png

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha

HarryCool1

Regular
I have been commenting on a few linked in posts lately that are directly promoting Brainchip. I feel like those posts is an open invitation to speak about Brainchip and the revolution of Akida. Anyways. Today I had the CEO of Emotion 3D visit my profile. Is it because I’m special, no, but I do believe he clicked on my page because of my Brainchip comments. Why is this important?

It’s not, it proves nothing, and it was probably a miss click. I just thought I would waste everyones time with this story.

I hope I brought value to your life and made you happy to top up your brainchip holding today because of this story.

Bye
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

The hour of power is upon us..... may get a little kick this arvo.

View attachment 46714
Regards,
Esq.
Buy side getting heavier ....Sell side a bit lighter!

561 buyers for 20,982,260 units

134 sellers for 5,179,139 units

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Labsy

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Damo4

Regular
RIP anyone sucked in to taking a short position.

Dancing Coffin Dancing GIF - Dancing Coffin Dancing Happy - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia (great country for mateship, sport, v-bonnets and bbq's) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hawkey wouldn't mind me saying this.... "any shareholder who sells Brainchip stock is a bum" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go Perth, Go Fremantle....lived it, watched the big yachts off the coast while working at the golf course just north of Scarborough Beach.

We have a brilliant company, staff with a passion, staff with an IQ way above average, Founders who never give up, work long hours and
most of all, have integrity and life long morals !!

We are leading this space, we will succeed, and the more you read about Neuromorphic Computing/Engineering you will notice the intensity
in everything Peter has stated for years....Latency, Power, Independence from the Cloud, Security and Privacy, No Bandwidth Issues, but the thing that the others don't have and with our Patent Electric Fences will never have, and that is, continuous "on-chip learning".

A company that has a chip that possesses all the human modalities (5) Hearing, Seeing, Smelling, Tasting and Feeling, all the senses
that make us smart intelligent beings....we were created, I'm not trying to come across all religious, but this was no accident.

My passion as many would know has never waned, and it's all based around two great men, Peter and Anil.

Learn to trust and you to will become true believers....AKD III the journey continues...❤️

Tech xx

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

mrgds

Regular
2/2 GREEN BABIES YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can go one better @TECH ...................... In 87' i was working in the "Sail & Anchor" in Fremantle,
WHAT A PARTY :eek: ( even tho we lost the mug ) :cry: ............ like the party BRN will enjoy soon enough !!! 🤑

Screenshot (36).png

Good afternoon back in Australia (great country for mateship, sport, v-bonnets and bbq's) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hawkey wouldn't mind me saying this.... "any shareholder who sells Brainchip stock is a bum" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go Perth, Go Fremantle....lived it, watched the big yachts off the coast while working at the golf course just north of Scarborough Beach.

We have a brilliant company, staff with a passion, staff with an IQ way above average, Founders who never give up, work long hours and
most of all, have integrity and life long morals !!

We are leading this space, we will succeed, and the more you read about Neuromorphic Computing/Engineering you will notice the intensity
in everything Peter has stated for years....Latency, Power, Independence from the Cloud, Security and Privacy, No Bandwidth Issues, but the thing that the others don't have and with our Patent Electric Fences will never have, and that is, continuous "on-chip learning".

A company that has a chip that possesses all the human modalities (5) Hearing, Seeing, Smelling, Tasting and Feeling, all the senses
that make us smart intelligent beings....we were created, I'm not trying to come across all religious, but this was no accident.

My passion as many would know has never waned, and it's all based around two great men, Peter and Anil.

Learn to trust and you to will become true believers....AKD III the journey continues...❤️

Tech xx

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Has this been posted yet, go to 51min mark they thank Brainchip for the board and is a lot more regarding Brainchip I haven't had time to go through the whole video yet.
1696916497193.png

1696916552007.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users