BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
Hi Boab, Do you happen know what happens with Australian super holdings if we drop out of the asx 300? I'm praying we aren't forced to sell them? Because my super purchase was at a lot higher price, unfortunately.
No you are not asked to sell but you cannot buy more if that happens.

Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning.

This attached link is a great read, it touches on everything we as a company are driving towards, we lead this space worldwide with
our digital suite of processors, which by the way are becoming more intelligent as Peter and the Perth based research (brains) team
work hard on merging imagination with reality.

This is what is referred to as being a pioneer, a frontrunner, a leader who's spearheading this brilliant technology and not only are we
facing all the headwinds we have to fight off Bots as well. We will succeed.

Never stop believing. Tech :)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Hi Boab, Do you happen know what happens with Australian super holdings if we drop out of the asx 300? I'm praying we aren't forced to sell them? Because my super purchase was at a lot higher price, unfortunately.
Hi DB, no you don’t have to sell - you just can’t buy more if bumped out of the 300. You can hold or sell while outside of it. At least this is the case with my Member Direct account. Check the terms yourself though - they’re available in the Super portal. Cheers.

Reactions: 8 users

Mt09

Regular
So nice of Emily Hagen (Artificial Intelligence Engineer) of IBM to post about us 😁

View attachment 46597 View attachment 46598

And the founder of Skywise ai says in the comments............

View attachment 46599 View attachment 46600

Still concerned about your investment?

View attachment 46602
So nice of Emily Hagen (Artificial Intelligence Engineer) of IBM to post about us 😁

View attachment 46602
Lol 53 people liked this.. Emily Hagen is a scam profile and Chris Mcginty has a degree in fine arts..

Post in thread 'BRN Discussion Ongoing'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-374896

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

db1969oz

Regular
No you are not asked to sell but you cannot buy more if that happens.
Thanks Rgupta. And thank f§~% for that! Super purchase is down 75%!

Reactions: 2 users

db1969oz

Regular
Hi DB, no you don’t have to sell - you just can’t buy more if bumped out of the 300. You can hold or sell while outside of it. At least this is the case with my Member Direct account. Check the terms yourself though - they’re available in the Super portal. Cheers.
Cheers.

Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

rgupta

Regular
Thanks Rgupta. And thank f§~% for that! Super purchase is down 75%!
No doubt when you buy a company in asx 200 or asx 300 and then it ran out of support your portfolio will be down. But then again you can hold the same for long and losses may become profits overtime.
We invest when we feel there will be better value in the future.
Even my brn portfolio is down by 60% and for others it may be more than 200% but that is the game. Brn is a high risk investment for me so will hold even after all those losses.

Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
Too true robsmark...

To enter the arena with the Big Dogs on the Nasdaq would be a disaster at the moment,(chewed up and spat out) until we have proven huge sales and large revenues streaming in we will stay well away!!!! In reality I think it might be 2025/2026 before that bridge is crossed!

Hoping for a better week ahead! 🙏🙏🙏

Cheers
I think the Nasdaq listing would certainly have been include somewhere in Seans H ~5 year plan that was approved by the BOD

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A breathe of fresh green air ! :)

1696807782591.png

359 buyers for 15,527,131 units

150 sellers for 6,488,650 units

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Calsco

Regular
I re listened to the podcast from Sean H. In the podcast he states that there are more interactions and advanced negotiations with 2.0 than there were with 1.0.

I am hopeful that this means some signed IP contracts might pop out of the woodwork soon considering the 2 contracts for 1.0 were very soon after the announcement of 1.0 availability. It sounds as though 2.0 has a lot more interest.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

mrgds

Regular
Given the "current share price" ..................... I guess we all just have to have faith in what management/BOD are excecuting on.
For the BOD to issue a further 15,000,000 shares as part of their LTIP ( Long Term Incentive Plan ) one would have to think that some good news is incoming. 🤞

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Perhaps

Regular
Citi Corp is Anil, if I recall correctly. Don't take my word for it.
No, Anil Mankar is behind the MERRILL LYNCH (AUSTRALIA) NOMINEES PTY LIMITED holding. The No1 holding of Citicorp Nominees is unknown to date.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
No, Anil Mankar is behind the MERRILL LYNCH (AUSTRALIA) NOMINEES PTY LIMITED holding. The No1 holding of Citicorp Nominees is unknown to date.
Bill gates left the chat

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Wondering how close we are with Accenture as well.

Paper came up as Sept 23 on Google but the copyright is 2021.

What I found interesting was this little bit...wonder who the auto client was and whose neuromorphic they were playing with...Intel, us?

View attachment 46603

Timeline may have fit with EQXX...maybe?

Paper:

HERE

Then we had the podcast with Accenture earlier this year and our recent Gen 2 Ann has quotes as below from who...same guy now at Verax.

“Generative AI and LLMs at the Edge are key to intelligent situational awareness in verticals from manufacturing to healthcare to defense,” said Jean-Luc Chatelain, MD of Verax Capital Advisors and former MD and Global CTO at Accenture Applied Intelligence. “Disruptive innovation like BrainChip TENNs support Vision Transformers built on the foundation of neuromorphic principles, can deliver compelling solutions in ultra-low power, small form factor devices at the Edge, without compromising accuracy.”
Hi Moon

I posted this some time ago which confirms you are correct and it was us.

Thread 'BRN - Mercedes' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-mercedes.150/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Frangipani

Regular

View attachment 46602

Hold your horses liking these two posts, everyone!

While many of us are probably still wondering what exactly Rob Telson was alluding to when he recently posted a picture of a smiling Todd Vierra with the caption “Sometimes you have to stop and appreciate the moment.”, I’d like to take up this phrase and change it to “Sometimes you have to stop and take a closer look at the comments”. Or rather at the posters behind those comments.

🤔 Firstly, Emily Hagen. I am not so sure this is indeed an authentic account of a real IBM employee, let alone of anyone in an influential position at IBM…

See the attachment @Mt09 provided the other day:
Emily Hagen ai engineer IBM, thanks for the plug! Perhaps she wants to market us into the Nigerian region 🙄

On Google, I couldn’t find any confirmation of this “Emily Hagen” being a real IBM employee except several links to that said LinkedIn account (not being a LinkedIn member myself, though, I can’t access her actual profile page), which is kind of weird considering she describes herself as an “artificial intelligence engineer” and a “technology leader”. You’d expect some search results beyond her own LinkedIn account, wouldn’t you? Plus, take that strange AI-generated fantasy avatar instead of a regular professional-looking profile pic. Yeah, I am aware she says she is an AI engineer, so that could be an explanation for the avatar, but it all looks a bit sus to me. Also note that all she did was repost an article by Abishek Jadhav, dated Sept 29, which is almost verbatim Brainchip’s official press release AFAICT. No words of her own. Is Emily Hagen in reality possibly just a bot? I am more than happy to be proven wrong.

And now on to Chris McGinty’s post commenting on Emily Hagen’s post (which he seems to think she is the original author of, which in fact she isn’t).

While the enthusiastic endorsement of Brainchip’s technology by “the founder of Skywise AI” may sound like an awesome acknowledgment at first glance, some light digging or rather superficial scratching of the surface convinced me at practically lightning speed I’d personally much prefer validation from other (less “fantastic” 😉) representatives of the “AI community” that do not claim to have “a prophetic roadmap for researchers to follow towards achieving faster-than-light-technology by 2072”.

F312674E-9ECF-4E57-855D-B372C8CAB22A.jpeg

Admittedly, I am not a physicist myself and hence not in the least qualified to comment on the science behind his “novel approach to solving quantum mechanical problems by combining traditional Quantum Field Theory with Fractal Geometry” (www.skywise.ai), but let’s put it this way: to me personally it seems highly unlikely if not to say a ludicrous claim that someone with a B.A. in Fine Arts and “no science background whatsoever” (those are his own words within the first minute of a three week-old YouTube video linked below, part of a webinar, which happened to be his first ever presentation to the world of “academia” (intriguingly, the organiser, Global Scientific Guild, comes up in a Google search as a possible example of a so-called predatory conference), would - over the course of a decade and keep in mind all in stealth mode! - evolve into a genius at least on par with Albert Einstein (he seems to imply he is even smarter than him, but I will give him the benefit of doubt and interpret the progress he stated to have made in recombining his theories with that of general relativity as standing on the shoulder of giants instead) and revolutionise physics by coming up with a Nobel Prize-worthy mathematical equation all by himself. No peer-reviewed papers anywhere to be googled, which is a no-go in the scientific community. Looks like his “independently-published” book on Amazon (purportedly the “newly updated paperback edition of Book 1 in the Plenum of Energy Prophecy Series”) is not exactly a hot-seller either. 0 Reviews. Plus a total of 0 likes for that recent YouTube presentation of his.

CAE6A795-7CB1-4E28-80EC-EC7020FE1126.jpeg

For those so inclined (to borrow Esq.111’s trademark phrase), check out the following links and tell me a good reason why I should consider this more than mere esoteric Al gibberish (not that I’d understand much more reading an authentic physics dissertation 🤣):

www.skywise.ai

07BE7B31-FE96-454A-AA73-4779192C2CD1.jpeg

Look, maybe (even though I highly doubt so) I am doing this guy injustice (and he may even be a shareholder here on TSE reading this), but I personally was definitely imagining “the founder of Skywise AI” as someone firmly rooted in the scientific community.

Don’t get me wrong - an academic degree is by no means a prerequisite for success in life, but seeing Chris McGinty being announced as “Dr. McGinty” both in the recent and an upcoming webinar by Global Scientific Guild (he truthfully states in that video’s introduction that he is neither a doctor nor a professor, but has evidently either not asked the organisers to correct this misrepresentation for the upcoming webinar OR they in turn conveniently leave it as it is as it will attract more people interested in presenting and/or viewing, which IMO either way clearly constitutes a misuse of titles) or getting mislabeled as an “astrophysicist” who “reveals his new unifying theory of fractal energy … could make faster-than-light-travel possible” (the theory of the hobby physicist he is and that he admits to have created with the help of Chat GPT! 😱) is a slap in the face for researchers all over the world who after having studied for years at recognised institutions had to prove their knowledge in recognised exams and are complying with standardised scientific principles when doing research, publishing papers/dissertations, presenting at conferences etc.

This is not to say that amateur scientists cannot acquire a wealth of knowledge on their own or cannot make great discoveries (like for example spotting a previously unknown comet), but going to market with a dubious equation (“The McGinty Equation (MEQ) is a US patent-protected process that offers an innovative approach to revolutionizing hydrogen fuel applications by developing advanced semiconductor technologies for efficient hydrogen splitting.“) is a different kettle of fish. I assume by hydrogen splitting he actually means splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen? And why is it suddenly a process that’s patented, not the equation as such as mentioned elsewhere? And in a different LinkedIn post, The Unified Equation of Physics (MEQ) all of a sudden “presents a patented framework designed to address the critical challenge of error mitigation in quantum computation.” 🧐 What happened to all the hydrogen all of a sudden? Oh and where is that patent listed anyway? I am afraid I couldn’t find it, but maybe I didn’t look in the right place or it has to do with the many months of time span between the patent getting filed and published? 🤔

I do, however, agree with Chris McGinty on one thing, and that is the bright future he is envisioning for Brainchip. I am just not sure whether he - the self-declared visionary entrepreneur and inventor - may simply be trying to jump on the AI bandwagon getting his name and his “Unified Equation of Physics” (aka MEQ aka McGinty Equation) known to the world of Edge AI. Self-promotion in the hope of getting on important people’s radars and securing sales of IP licenses? (“The MEQ is a patented process, and any MEQ-inspired innovations require a license to protect intellectual property rights...”)

IMHO it reeks of megalomania, especially for someone with “no science background whatsoever” (his own words), to name an allegedly revolutionary mathematical formula after himself. Shouldn’t that rather be done by your peers instead, provided your research gets validated and proves to be groundbreaking indeed? Well, I suppose if you consider (or pretend to consider) yourself an unrecognised genius, that’s the only way it may ever happen. The internet is your friend. Anyone can pretend to be an expert these days. And Chat GPT has made all this so much easier.

Interestingly, the self-professed brainiac seems to have been extremely quick (although not faster than light - still lots of work to do here for him) to patent MEQ, his purportedly groundbreaking mathematical formula - had he really discovered a new fundamental law of nature, it would have been unpatentable anyway, just like Einstein’s Equation.

An astute businessman. That’s what I’d say he is. Trying to cash in on the AI boom. A genuine fan of Brainchip’s technology? Possibly. A genius? Decide for yourselves.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Frangipani

Regular
Even my brn portfolio is down by 60% and for others it may be more than 200% but that is the game.

Maybe that will somehow work out when calculating with the miraculous McGinty Equation (see my earlier post), but other than that 100% down is luckily the max… 😉
Even though it can certainly feel like much more.

Fortunately, on the upside, the sky is the limit!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I think I was very lucky to get these. As Larry would say "pretty, pretty, pretty good"
15 cents.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
15 million shares into the employee share scheme can't be bad.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Xray1

Regular
15 million shares into the employee share scheme can't be bad.
Even though it's just a BRN Co administrative ASX announcement, to me it's still a very positive sign involving movement within the overall Co's own working eco-system..... imo, most likely due to upcoming positive news and employee uptakes / rewards.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom