BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
So, Akida right to cope with space and Apple can’t keep their phone from overheating on earth 🤔
In space, no one can smell your apples stewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

jk6199

Regular
And it looks like those 80 odd share sales are trying to keep a lid on the price too, luckily not obvious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
And it looks like those 80 odd share sales are trying to keep a lid on the price too, luckily not obvious 😂
Another huge order at 3:05:17pm ....getting interesting again!! :)

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Could there be an announcement in the offing?
YES PLEASE!!! .....🙏🙏 .... here's hoping Diogenese ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Could there be an announcement in the offing?
1696221582127.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
View attachment 46049
View attachment 46051
View attachment 46053

That look like the Akida 1000 PCIe Board to me?

Anyone has a zooming software?

Learning 🪴
Comments from the LinkedIn post!

VP of Sales Brainchip 👍

Screenshot_20231002_154411_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
Tenstorrent, a Canadian startup, recently secured a $100 million investment from Hyundai Motor Group and a Samsung investment fund. Prior to this funding round, they had already raised a noteworthy $234.5 million.

Their approach, challenges Nvidia's GPU-based approach. Instead, Tenstorrent is developing new AI and deep learning processor architecture and software, with an emphasis on RISC-V. They have a strong focus on supporting neural networks. Tenstorrent recently released a white paper that mentions Brainchip.

Uncovering Design Principles for Lifelong Learning AI Accelerators - Tenstorrent

Uncovering_Design_Principles_for_Continual_Learning_AI_Accelerators (3).pdf | PDF Host

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Dhm

Regular
Tenstorrent, a Canadian startup, recently secured a $100 million investment from Hyundai Motor Group and a Samsung investment fund. Prior to this funding round, they had already raised a noteworthy $234.5 million.

Their approach, challenges Nvidia's GPU-based approach. Instead, Tenstorrent is developing new AI and deep learning processor architecture and software, with an emphasis on RISC-V. They have a strong focus on supporting neural networks. Tenstorrent recently released a white paper that mentions Brainchip.

Uncovering Design Principles for Lifelong Learning AI Accelerators - Tenstorrent

Uncovering_Design_Principles_for_Continual_Learning_AI_Accelerators (3).pdf | PDF Host
As a reminder Tenstorrent shared a podcast with Brainchip in July.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 4.09.42 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

skutza

Regular
So for those interested. My calculations make it 175,676,219 shares now traded between 17.5 and 21c.

That's some churn at these levels, lets hope that's the bottom!

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Slade

Top 20
View attachment 46049
View attachment 46051
View attachment 46053

Learning 🪴
Excellent find. Great to see another endorsement of Akida 1000. I love that BrainChip hasn’t stood still and will soon make Akida 2.0 generally available.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

DK6161

Regular
Great to see buy orders queueing up. Hopefully something good this week 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular

That's the best you can do wilzy123456....Gifs, comments about other posters comments, never actually putting up any solid research,
yes, you have on the odd occasion, even emailing me personally a number of years ago, how about changing your ..... and start becoming a
genuine contributor, be that positive or negative, as in, focus on the stock not the individuals whom have genuine intent.

At least the Green Baby with the beer or the Rocket zooming over the clouds got a laugh from the staff in the US, but I'd like you to focus
on some research, for example, have you been in contact with the Professor at your University since you last spoke with him about Brainchip ?

Nothing personal, just business.

Best regards....Tech (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀
View attachment 46049
View attachment 46051
View attachment 46053

Learning 🪴
Thanks great find!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
That's the best you can do wilzy123456....Gifs, comments about other posters comments, never actually putting up any solid research,
yes, you have on the odd occasion, even emailing me personally a number of years ago, how about changing your ..... and start becoming a
genuine contributor, be that positive or negative, as in, focus on the stock not the individuals whom have genuine intent.

At least the Green Baby with the beer or the Rocket zooming over the clouds got a laugh from the staff in the US, but I'd like you to focus
on some research, for example, have you been in contact with the Professor at your University since you last spoke with him about Brainchip ?

Best regards....Tech (y)

What I contribute / don't contribute here is for me to decide lol

And yes, I have reached out to that professor.

xxoo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Damo4

Regular

Best regards....Tech (y)

Tech, it's been an overwhelmingly positive day, including a SP increase, albeit small, and a great find from Learning.
Wilzy can defend himself, but he posted an image of his own PCIe board to clarify that the board found was Akida, did you see that?
Surely a tongue in cheek image of our typical announcement is not cause for concern here.
I'm in a pretty good mood today, and some like me can't provide the research other's do, but we can be positive and supportive of those who do IMO.

Agree with the overall desire to improve this forums quality, so I will take your spirit and attempt to improve my own, even if it wasn't directed at me!

On a BRN note, I'm stoked we have multiple companies using our tech in space, and that's just the ones we explicitly know about.
We can also infer the nature of NASA's use for our tech.
I would have hoped the SP went to the moon before Akida physically did, but as long as we both arrive that's ok too!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
View attachment 46049
View attachment 46051
View attachment 46053

Learning 🪴
Here's a pic of my AKIDA1000 pcie board. I'd have a guess and say that the board being used at edgex is an updated one, and in particular the gold pins on the rhs of the board are missing on the earlier ones......

1696231588848.png

1696231636688.png

1696231674106.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
1696232635925.png

• Fire
  • Thinking