BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular
From the ordinary view of a common investor, who isn't in research on neuromorphic computing for years:
"Ok, an announcement about the 2nd generation of a chip which doesn't sell, no revenue."

Just to slow down the expectations. I can't see any positive impact on the SP, when there isn't more than that.
Only revenue will push us forward. The development times when fantasy was able to push the SP is over.
There's a commercial product available now, so revenue replaced fantasy.
It’s not that black and white.. imo you need to also take into account the uptake time for a nascent technology.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

db1969oz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
And yet no reverse speeding ticket lol

ASX = a bunch of crooked c***s
"ASX = a bunch of crooked c***s"

The house always wins.
And if they can increase their profits, by allowing practices that increase trading volumes, why not?..

The governing "independent" 🤣 bodies show their "heavy" hand, in handing out penalties in the tens of thousands, when the ones that break the rules (Citicrap for example) are making millions.

Everything is as it should be.
Don't concern yourself over it..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 2 users
Im more inclined to think its "large entities" transferring shares around to have retail panic and sell, just my opinion of course.
I agree with this..

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Rskiff

Regular
Picked up another parcel, couldn’t resist at these discount prices. Big boys playing games / bots working overtime.
Onwards and upwards GLTAH DYOR
also topped up to a nice round number only because easier to workout how much total worth is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
"I don't want dots and I don't want speculation".

Well, some of us started saying exactly this when the SP was way above.

The jizzers and meat riders will continue to downplay the SP, but one has to imagine it's our own money that's been affected.

The green gifs and awkward 🃏 have no clue what's happening either. Surprise surprise.
And they have run out of excuses, so they'll just blame anyone who questions the irresponsible actions and words from management.

Hopefully all these pumpers are not any payroll either. What are the chances!? 🙄
Lol. No offence Bacon but if the share price was moving in the other direction you wouldn't be posting half of the things which you have... Go figure.

Share price is your main concern rather than progress.

If you're unhappy with management, it's a bit silly to have a share in the company isn't it?

You seem to try and blame anyone else but yourself? In the end it entirely comes down to your own decisions. No one else is clicking the button.

If someone happens to sell, and in the future the share price goes higher than the original average buy in price, and that ''someone'' misses out again. It is entirely his own fault. I'm not trying to be harsh, it is just a fact. It all comes down to what the individual does.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Damo4

Regular
If your plan is long-term, and you come here and listen to people with short-term outlooks, good luck.
Timing the market is difficult, which is why a lot of LTH's are averaging down.
That works well for me, but not for everyone, so best of luck with however you play it.

Unfortunately this place used to be a safe space away form the negativity where we could source information that was hard to find by a single person.
Props to people like Bravo, Chapman etc who are still willing to give it a go.

Btw for anyone still confused about Gen 2, or being deliberately misleading:
1695789709908.png

Simpsons Grandpa GIF - Simpsons Grandpa Hat - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Lol. No offence Bacon but if the share price was moving in the other direction you wouldn't be posting half of the things which you have... Go figure.

Share price is your main concern rather than progress.

If you're unhappy with management, it's a bit silly to have a share in the company isn't it?

You seem to try and blame anyone else but yourself? In the end it entirely comes down to your own decisions. No one else is click the button.

If someone happens to sell, and in the future the share price goes higher than the original average buy in price, and that ''someone'' misses out again. It is entirely his own fault. I'm not trying to be harsh, it is just a fact. It all comes down to what the individual does.

Cheers

It all comes down to what individual does.
But you left out an important part :

"Based on what management says".

I seem to try and blame what the actual issue is, while some here try and blame downrampers and manipulators.
No different.

And yes, if the SP was in the right place I'd not be saying it, which is my point.
Management continuously dissed the SP over the last few months.
They continued to sell their holdings, took profit but told us everything is "imminent" and there'll be "explosion".

We can keep diverting the light for a short amount of time, but this downtrend was inevitable with that attitude from the board.

• Love
  • Fire

Xhosa12345

Regular
too-early-celebrate.gif

Feeling the pain, this was me about 2 years ago......

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.45.27 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.49.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.53.44 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.53.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.54.21 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 2.56.25 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Labsy

Regular
Just remember

"Highest interest of customers ever"
"Explosive revenue coming" from the words of the person most in the know... forget insto action and analysts and every man/woman and their dogs opinion here or elsewhere....

I have faith in the management.

Have a plan..... It is coming!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

JoMo68

Regular
No reflection on present company, but I usually put unsupported downrampers and persistent bedwetters on ignore, but, distant doghouse!, this SP is beyond the pale.
Yes, there’s a few coming out of the woodwork…

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member

I seem to try and blame what the actual issue is, while some here try and blame downrampers and manipulators.
No different.

And yes, if the SP was in the right place I'd not be saying it, which is my point.
They continued to sell their holdings, took profit but told us everything is "imminent" and there'll be "explosion".

We can keep diverting the light for a short amount of time, but this downtrend was inevitable with that attitude from the board.
Unfortunately you don't get to decide what the market does.

Yes, your own decision based on what management says. My point is, it is still your decision lol.

Majority are in the same position, so don't be thinking you're the only one.

If you're not happy with the board/company, it seems silly to hold a share in the company.

The share price is what it is.

Cheers.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"ASX = a bunch of crooked c***s"

The house always wins.
And if they can increase their profits, by allowing practices that increase trading volumes, why not?..

The governing "independent" 🤣 bodies show their "heavy" hand, in handing out penalties in the hundreds of thousands, when the ones that break the rules (Citicrap for example) are making millions.

Everything is as it should be.
Don't concern yourself over it..
giphy (2).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
It's unfair and very upsetting mate. Trading halt could have helped big time. It is the inaction of management or investor relations to institute some halt before a major announcement who are in a way exacerbating this drop now 😡
There is and has never been a PROMISE of a major announcement this week though and if there was, both the company and the ASX would have released it.

The whole Akida 2.0 will be released by whatever quarter blah blah should be taken with a grain of salt. The amount of times we’ve heard dates from this company that have then come and gone should be raising more of our eyebrows.

I’d be pleased if we got something in line with what has has been stated (not promised), but I won’t be surprised if we get nothing either. The only card that we have in the deck right now is a trading halt with a question as to why we are tanking - even then it’s just there until we provide an answer, and that answer of “we don’t know” won’t necessarily surprise me either…

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

No different.

7a977321-c54f-4237-8d03-1e7113887fc5_text.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Unfortunately you don't get to decide what the market does.

Yes, your own decision based on what management says. My point is, it is still your decision lol.

Majority are in the same position, so don't be thinking you're the only one.

If you're not happy with the board/company, it seems silly to hold a share in the company.

The share price is what it is.

Cheers.

So you're giving me financial advice that I should sell out?
Because I said something you don't like?

Majority are in the same position, which is why I say things as it is.
I won't apologise for saying it either.
I'm not happy with how things are going, but surely there's a lot of factors that come into play while deciding a trade.

I'm glad to know you're very happy with how management are working on this. Good luck to you too.

Again, share price is what it is, because there are a few silly ones at the helm.

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom