BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mccabe84

Regular
So you are more worried about what others say on the forum, than the actual share price?
Share price will do what it will do 😆 Ive invested as much as I’m willing to loose and have my investment plan.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
And yet no reverse speeding ticket lol

ASX = a bunch of crooked c***s

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Share price will do what it will do 😆 Ive invested as much as I’m willing to loose and have my investment plan.

:ROFLMAO: Looks like it is doing what it does best when there is complete silence on the market from the company :cry:

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Cartagena

Regular
Not sure if this is sacarsm or not, but OK good on you👍 while the rest of us are mad af right now
It's unfair and very upsetting mate. Trading halt could have helped big time. It is the inaction of management or investor relations to institute some halt before a major announcement who are in a way exacerbating this drop now 😡

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
And yet no reverse speeding ticket lol

ASX = a bunch of crooked c***s
Meanwhile in RENESAS land....

Screenshot_20230927_133745_LinkedIn.jpg
leonardo-dicaprio-not-fucking-selling-700x475.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Sura7667

I blame Warren Buffett and myself for the situation I'm in. I knew the $2+ wasn't sustainable but as per the famous quote of Buffett, I decided to go long through up and down. But never expected to management to fail this miserably on their own words.. My main issue is, at least deliver ann on time which is you yourself promise. Do a podcast or 2 to answer SH questions..anyway my whining aside, it's no one's fault but myself and for out of pure stupidly, I still don't feel like selling as I still have some hope somewhere, there may be a good announcement one day. Will brn survive that far is the my main question/ concern now..
Also those dot joiners, found good articles and clues that all seems like akida, are may be the hardest hit by this SP collapse as I believe this this most unexpected to true believes ..
Anyway hope your effort will see the light at the end of the tunnel..all I can do is hope.. good luck

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Xray1

Regular
I think that there is a whole lot more to this trading pattern and lower s/price situation of late .................. Are we now the target for a potential take over or possibly even imo a way out of left field thought that there is someone / insto' accumulating as many shares as they possibly can to have a major voting effect at the next AGM concerning especially the "Strike 2" scenario and thus controlling the Founders, Directors and Management of the Co thereafter ??!! .................interesting times ahead...... imo, it will be a watch and wait to see what plays out in due course.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Vladsblood

Regular
200 plus million MC coming up ....Brilliant!!!

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It's unfair and very upsetting mate. Trading halt could have helped big time. It is the inaction of management or investor relations to institute some halt before a major announcement who are in a way exacerbating this drop now 😡
No reflection on present company, but I usually put unsupported downrampers and persistent bedwetters on ignore, but, distant doghouse!, this SP is beyond the pale.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
So many people who constantly say the negative things day in day out ( which they’re entitled to ) but I’m amazed they actually hold shares in BRN still or are they here for other purposes….. guess we will never know

It's almost like they have nothing better to do with their time :rolleyes:🤡🤡 Very sad and unfortunate way to live.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Newk R

Regular
So many people who constantly say the negative things day in day out ( which they’re entitled to ) but I’m amazed they actually hold shares in BRN still or are they here for other purposes….. guess we will never know
So many people, like me, are locked in now. My retirement hangs in the balance and if I sell now, there will never be a retirement for me. So I have to hold. And man am I having lots of negative thoughts right now. I have said negative things in the past and I will say them again if I deem it necessary.
I love positive comments but I just can't think of any right now.
I don't want dots and I don't want wild speculation. I want to hear something positive from our board. I get crickets. I'm not happy.

• Love
Reactions: 36 users

jtardif999

Regular
While the temperature of the discussion has dissipated a tad I just thought I will echo a common theme of a past contributor of note.

What is Your plan.

If tomorrow, next week or next month we have great news or terrible news. The SP soars or tanks.

What is your plan. If you have thought what you will do in either case the pressure to decide goes and you have more gray matter ( not the competition type either) to put to thinking about other options that then present.

So no matter what occurs execute your plan, relax and be kind to others on a public forum.
My plan is to hold for a further 5 years independent of the SP. I bought most of our shares sub 10c and intend to hang on to all of them on the way down or up.. continue to trade 5% to help with finances.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Baisyet

Regular
All that comes to my mind is Cloes Advert :p

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Understandable people are angry about losing cash at the moment. Everyone does know the risk when they invest thou lol.

The Company is progressing but the share price is doing the opposite. Just because the share price goes down doesn't indicate the Company has fallen over.

If you look at majority of speculative stocks, some are below their COVID 19 lows in 2020, while others are sitting around the mark before they started to rocket.

Hopefully the market can react positively to the news of Akida 2.0 being a success.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

gex

Regular
14273099.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

jtardif999

Regular
My plan is to hold for a further 5 years independent of the SP. I bought most of our shares sub 10c and intend to hang on to all of them on the way down or up.. continue to trade 5% to help with finances.
Will probably hold the greater % of shares for a lot longer than 5 years though.

Reactions: 4 users
I wish I had the foresight to have seen this coming. We all know revenue will probably light the flame for a rising share price. That seems to be the general sentiment.

But I think akida 1.0 still has a market and place, but maybe didn't meet all the markets needs for rapid slaes and growth... With 2.0 imminent, it's unlikely revenue or new cobtracts would be signed until it is released. Thus, institutions try to push retail out by manipulating share price down to ridiculous levels. I think the aggressiveness of the push down is testament to the retails resilience to holdIt they want us to sell, we don't so they push further. It must cost them alot to buy up then sell in big chunks, and try to buy up at lower... otherwise they are just buying and selling to themselves.

Maybe I'm wrong. It's just the way I see it atm.
I’ll be super positive here with the below graphic! From small things big things grow, that is tech!
IMG_3912.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
So many people, like me, are locked in now. My retirement hangs in the balance and if I sell now, there will never be a retirement for me. So I have to hold. And man am I having lots of negative thoughts right now. I have said negative things in the past and I will say them again if I deem it necessary.
I love positive comments but I just can't think of any right now.
I don't want dots and I don't want wild speculation. I want to hear something positive from our board. I get crickets. I'm not happy.

"I don't want dots and I don't want speculation".

Well, some of us started saying exactly this when the SP was way above.

The jizzers and meat riders will continue to downplay the SP, but one has to imagine it's our own money that's been affected.

The green gifs and awkward 🃏 have no clue what's happening either. Surprise surprise.
And they have run out of excuses, so they'll just blame anyone who questions the irresponsible actions and words from management.

Hopefully all these pumpers are not any payroll either. What are the chances!? 🙄

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom