BRN Discussion Ongoing

Very good post. I would love for this to be a stock that I can just set and forget but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. To own Brainchip you need to be an active investor and monitor the SP movement as it will save you lots of cash if you buy lower and sell your previous higher parcels like I did at 20cents. I think 18 cents is a very good support and the buys at 18.5 have been strong today.
Yes the stock will swing up and down due to funds being greedy, accumulating tactics, shorters etc and this is the source of our headaches when we haven't had any ASX announcements for a while besides Patents and Share issues. It would be nice to know that after you make a large investment of 50K shares for example that the price wont be manipulated or pushed down. As you mentioned once we hear of something major and material from management that will improve investor confidence and therefore move our share price north. After all, a lot of us don't have bottomless pockets and need to be actively managing our buys and sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
They haven't had any experience in commercializing while at BRN. Maybe that has something to do with the SP drop.
I personally would still like to know the full story as to why our Top Sales executive Mr Chris Stevens left the Co at this stage ........ IMO, it doesn't really instill any great confidence in management nor with any new engagements for our IP .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Looks like Open AI could really use our help.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.54.47 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.54.55 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
The only question I ask myself is this;

1) IF/WHEN the management brings in contract or revenue, would the SP appreciate?

If your answer is yes, it tells you that management have direct relationship and ability to influence the share price :cool:
If your answer is no, then I am not sure why we play this game :oops:
I agree!

The people that say management have no impact on SP will be the same people jizzing over management once the first deal is struck and the SP goes mental.

🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.59.39 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

A few quotes from video:

-“Pay close attention to it when it is murderously hated” 😳

-“if 20c support doesn’t hold, keep your risk tight, because it could go to 12.5c quickly”

-“need to see some announcements and fundamental news to see a turnaround”

-“potential for short term 30% upside or downside from 18c” based on gaps and previous levels..

The question I have- is 17.5-18c considered murderously hated or is that at 12.5c?

Looking forward to having Sean out here to do some interviews hopefully in November.. He might need to give Dan Andrew’s a call for potential security detail if the price gets down to 12.5c

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
I agree!

The people that say management have no impact on SP will be the same people jizzing over management once the first deal is struck and the SP goes mental.

🤢
Lol “jizzing”. That image might be hard to remove for the rest of the day..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Hold onto your hats , looking at five day charts on one min volumes , i'm expecting volume movement ether up or down shortly.

Gut feeling.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
I personally would still like to know the full story as to why our Top Sales executive Mr Chris Stevens left the Co at this stage ........ IMO, it doesn't really instill any great confidence in management nor with any new engagements for our IP .
Would one not think that the fact he left Brainchip speaks volumes on its own?

Guzzi62

Regular
I am very disappointed that the US management don't buy any shares and worried.

That's a very common way to show that they believe in what they do/got and are always received positively.

I hope something big is brewing as I am also in deep deep red and it's depressing looking at.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
I agree!

🤢
A matter of fact we could not crack any commercial deal since last 3 years ( almost)
Even worst there is no commercial available product even after the launch and 1st product of akida 1000.
That is almost 3 and half years away.
Dyor

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Perhaps the difference and the contest really is between the underlying mindsets of traders and investors rather than shorts and longs.

A trader is really only interested in the share price.
For them, the more volatility, volume and gyration the better, as these are all conditions that can be taken advantage of and instability suits their modus operandi.
They will be short or long or some hedging combination of the two and employ whatever technical and social manipulative techniques are available in order to profit from a changing share price. They live in and promote a dog eat dog world where might is right and the weak go to the wall.
As Bacon has pointed out, they will blow with the wind in order to take maximum advantage of whatever the prevailing conditions allow.
They do not give a rats arse about the product or service the company behind the ticker provides or is attempting to provide, how beneficent or puerile its influence, nor whether said company even survives.
For if it fails they will merely move on to another host.
In this regard they may be considered to be parasitic in nature.
Parasites have their place in an eco system.

An investor however is primarily interested in the health and prospects of a chosen company and the product or service it was brought into existence to provide.
The share price is but one of a number of factors considered and generally investors are prepared to engage over longer time frames.
They are looking for evolution and progress and understand that growing business's require time and favourable conditions in order to thrive.
As not all times and conditions are equally favourable and unexpected events can occur investors will tend to be more conservative with their movements in and out of companies. They will be perhaps more forgiving of errors made by management and unexpected obstacles encountered.
Their relationship to the company ranges perhaps from enthusiast to supporter to shepherd.
They too wish to extract benefit from the company, but perhaps in a more sustainable, mutually beneficial manner.

All in all I have chosen the investor mindset and whilst that has not, in the recent short term, proven the more profitable from a merely financial perspective it is supporting a world and a worldview I wish to inhabit.
Time will tell which is the wiser attitude longer term and which leads to what dominant outcome.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
OMG as we wrote there is a 3mill share wipe down to 17.5c 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Cartagena

Regular
Afternoon Chippers ,

Hold onto your hats , looking at five day charts on one min volumes , i'm expecting volume movement ether up or down shortly.

Gut feeling.

Regards,
Esq.
Please let it be up. The Edge Impulse and Brainchip joint presentation is on today, just reminding everyone.

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
And just like that.

Fuckers.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Cartagena

Regular
And just like that.

Fuckers.
Exactly. Thats what I mean.. you can't take your eyes off this bloody stock. Wish there was an angry as fuck emoticon

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Just saying , AGAIN ,management should have put a trading halt on our shares until they got their shit together for a propper ASX ann.

Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

DK6161

Regular
Exactly. Thats what I mean.. you can't take your eyes off this bloody stock. Wish there was an angry as fuck emoticon
Fell free to use me as the 🖕😡 ANGRY AS FUCK emotion 😡🔫

• Haha
  • Fire

db1969oz

Regular
I still need to know who the f%#k is buying all these shares?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Just waiting for some clown saying "just bought another xx shares. Can't help myself at this price". I am soooooo done right now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom