BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
What's with all the hopeless negativity, honestly?

It's a choice. Anyone can spend every day complaining about something because they are allowed to. But if they do... now THAT is truly a hopeless waste of life.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
There is a post on 'the other site' saying that Brainchip has not received any takeover bid from bigger competitors despite having a world leading technology and multiple IPs.
I want to know what would be a counter argument for this?
Thanks
This......

tenor-3.gif

Ya walcum 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
There is a post on 'the other site' saying that Brainchip has not received any takeover bid from bigger competitors despite having a world leading technology and multiple IPs.
I want to know what would be a counter argument for this?
Thanks
It's a snapshot of a Motley fool article. The question has been addressed here too way back in the thread. Just a matter of finding it unless someone wants to engage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
There's only so many times one person can get called out by such a vast array of hugely beneficial, contributing members of the forum.

As many would know - i've spoken at length at how unnecessary and immature the snide remarks are from the member you mention. For a period there, upon mentioning, they would stop for a few weeks / few months. But in time, those weeks and months have turned into mere days, hours or don't even register now.

A leopard never changes its spots - and i think it's clear to see, there's no getting through to him. It creates so much unwarranted negativity in what is generally an exceptional forum, with balanced but fair discussion and respect offered shared among members. And yet, he still pokes, prods, antagonises people here to the point where they no longer want to voice that opinion, offer some research, show recognition or even visit the forum full stop. I know that as i've previously had to remove myself for months at a time.

Even in exchanging direct messages, the childishness continues. The true character being displayed growing even uglier.

It's now at a point where every other page in this thread, there's a nasty exchange which then draws more attention to feed his sick ego. And that's the worst part of it all - it detracts from other valuable information being shared and members donating generous time and effort in their contributions.

Zeebot - please make it stop.

Until then, could someone more tech savvy than i assist me in blocking him? I feel loathed to even mention his name.
I hadn't seen this.
Nice post to read with a pint of VB.

• Fire

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
That's my issue with the forum and the reason all of my friends left months ago already.
As soon as someone does not agree, logical thinking just stops, and you get called a lier, downramper, stupid, thrown gifs at you ladididi dadidi.
A product, the only one you have, 3 years into commercialization that doesn't sell and even gets called not robust enough by its own company is a failure. End and over.

I can name you an example for a lie regarding this topic.
When the technology was ready for licensing, they said that revenue growth would outgrow expenses. They said that there will be a lot of ip licensing going forward, or other phrases liked it'd become the defacto standard.
Regarding the second gen, there was only an outdated timeline available.
I don't recall when it was, but I think it was some months maybe even only some weeks before the last AGM someone dropped that the "AKD1000 never intended to be a revenue stream"
Now that's a lie with consequences that we can all witness right now.
Can't wait for people making excuses like "he was only talking about physical chips and not IP" or whatever people will come up with.
That's all great and it's purely you're opinion and to be perfectly honest I'm just going to cut to the chase and agree to disagree.

Anyway the main part of my response to you was ignored unfortunately. So here it is again.

If you're not happy with management what is your solution? How do you make the sales process faster and how do you make the giants of the tech industry buy our IP and then implement our tech in record time?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

The Pope

Regular
There's some IFS and BUTs here. Lets start with Intel Foundry Services ...
Yes, the lady said just foundry and not Intel foundry services so just stating as it was mentioned. Yes same thing really in reference to intel in this manner during their discussion

And let’s finish your sentence with a suggested “are proud to announce the use of Akida edge AI IP in their latest range of AI laptops”

Mic drop and then Sean and Co running to get a announcement ready on ASX via trading halt.

Oh well if not it would be an amusing event then ASX ask for a please explain as why didn’t you know about this one. Lmfao

All speculation but amusing to watch the SP spring back like a superball bounce

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
With the pressure of share prices, we shareholders all feel the pain.

Will be intresting to find out tomorrow, how much of short positions has been closed due to the ASX 200 Funds selling.

One would think, large volume of short positions would be close on last Friday. However, 15+Million shares was short on Friday, and wih the relentless selling the last 3 day. I will be interested in what volume short positions was able to closed on Friday.

1: 15+ Million shares was short on Friday to keep the price down, as the short know the Funds will try and keep the prices up for the closing auction?

2: Some short intresting was closed and re taken to short the last 3 day, as they know more funds are selling?

3: Short was not able to closed an substantial amount as someone else brought the shares the Funds sold. Hence, the short attack the last 3 day, as to close out more short positions?

The number of short positions will paint a picture of what going, me think 🤔

Just me trying to understand the current situation.

Learning 🪴

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Damo4

Regular
I wonder if people read the below on announcements/presentations or just skip over it?
Why does it feel like so many come out on the red days and act like they haven't invested in a pre-revenue tech startup?

Forward looking statements

This announcement contains forward-looking statements, which address a variety of subjects including, for example product development, marketing position and technical advances. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs, plans and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and information currently available to management and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The Company's management believes that these forwardlooking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements because such statements speak only as of the date when made. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forwardlooking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law or the ASX Listing Rules. In addition, forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events, and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations.

Reactions: 9 users

IMG_9994.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
View attachment 45000

And from this article, once again we seemed to have conned, swindled, tricked, defrauded, deceived or bamboozled the global AI industry leaders to allow us to be named alongside them and their history of success.

OR

AKIDA is actually the disruptive technology they have begun to accept as the path forward........ still in the cupboard according to the SP ATM, obviously lol

Gesh they must all be push overs, gullible, accepting, trusting, inexperienced, green or naïve to allow us to do that,. So many road shows, presentation and conferences which we were keynote speakers and gold sponsers for us to slip up and them to see right through the BS.

Very odd

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users
That's all great and it's purely you're opinion and to be perfectly honest I'm just going to cut to the chase and agree to disagree.

Anyway the main part of my response to you was ignored unfortunately. So here it is again.

If you're not happy with management what is your solution? How do you make the sales process faster and how do you make the giants of the tech industry buy our IP and then implement our tech in record time?
So far it's been 1001 days since our first license agreement. I wouldn't call that timeframe a record time for implementation.
There's no solution to make up for the past. Clearly, the technology was not robust enough for commercial success and misleading statements lead to an inflated share price.

I hope that the second gen will be. We have no insight in sales processes. However, according to the statements online, other companies were involved in the development process. That's what's necessary and the correct way of doing things. This can actually boost the sales processes when done correctly.

So even though I'm extremely disappointed with this terrible performance up until this time, I still have some faith left for the future.
The best technology doesn't always prevail, but hopefully this one does.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Cyw

Regular
With the pressure of share prices, we shareholders all feel the pain.

Will be intresting to find out tomorrow, how much of short positions has been closed due to the ASX 200 Funds selling.

One would think, large volume of short positions would be close on last Friday. However, 15+Million shares was short on Friday, and wih the relentless selling the last 3 day. I will be interested in what volume short positions was able to closed on Friday.

1: 15+ Million shares was short on Friday to keep the price down, as the short know the Funds will try and keep the prices up for the closing auction?

2: Some short intresting was closed and re taken to short the last 3 day, as they know more funds are selling?

3: Short was not able to closed an substantial amount as someone else brought the shares the Funds sold. Hence, the short attack the last 3 day, as to close out more short positions?

The number of short positions will paint a picture of what going, me think 🤔

Just me trying to understand the current situation.

Learning 🪴
Are you a trader? If you are a trader, you don't have to think about forced closing of shorts because your broker arranges all that. Popular short sold shares must be very liquid so the call back by the original owner will not create an issue. I have never had a call from my broker saying I have to close my shorts because the owner wanted to sell. As the original owners want the shares back to sell anyway, so the buy and sell orders can be crossed or net off by the brokers and may not result in a normal transaction but those with special transaction codes. At any point in time, the brokers would have access to large quantities of shares waiting to be lent out to give to the seller so there is no need to buy the shares from the market.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
I feel that the ASX is really a very rigged platform for retail investors. Looking at Megachips and Renesas deals, Mercedes, and all the 1000 eyes and their links, I would be scared shitless to short this stock. Not from $2+ but from 50cish? But like many stocks these people somehow know that there aren't going to be any more deals, no more Mercedes comments and that V2 won't be here on time? Of course BRN is not the only stock that this happens to, but 90% of the time before bad news or poor revenue whatever, they always seem to be on the ball. Sure they may know more than me and know how to trade (rather than me just buying more!) but either there are many people on here that work with the shorters or somehow they have moles in many, many industries.

It's a conspiracy i say!!!! rofl :)

I don't know how many here know the story of ISX, but they had a shorters report done on it. Privately this was spread around through some holders they all sold then went short, made a pretty penny both ways. It's now delisted. But ASIC does nothing about this, in fact almost working with them to help ISX get delisted because they had a grudge with the CEO.

Anyway that's my rant done. Until any of my 8 penny stocks I have do something, I'm not investing another cent here or elsewhere. One of them are bound to go bam soon right? I'll stop watching now and ensure my super is safe with all those lovely (boring as batshit) bluechips make me some dividends....

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Are you a trader? If you are a trader, you don't have to think about forced closing of shorts because your broker arranges all that. Popular short sold shares must be very liquid so the call back by the original owner will not create an issue. I have never had a call from my broker saying I have to close my shorts because the owner wanted to sell. As the original owners want the shares back to sell anyway, so the buy and sell orders can be crossed or net off by the brokers and may not result in a normal transaction but those with special transaction codes. At any point in time, the brokers would have access to large quantities of shares waiting to be lent out to give to the seller so there is no need to buy the shares from the market.
Thanks for the some new knowledge Cyw,

If I was a trader, I won't be holding a big fat bag of paper lost atm.

Learning 🪴

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
So far it's been 1001 days since our first license agreement. I wouldn't call that timeframe a record time for implementation.
There's no solution to make up for the past. Clearly, the technology was not robust enough for commercial success and misleading statements lead to an inflated share price.

I hope that the second gen will be. We have no insight in sales processes. However, according to the statements online, other companies were involved in the development process. That's what's necessary and the correct way of doing things. This can actually boost the sales processes when done correctly.

So even though I'm extremely disappointed with this terrible performance up until this time, I still have some faith left for the future.
The best technology doesn't always prevail, but hopefully this one does.

I'm not sure that answered @AusEire's questions, but I will still give you a gold star anyway.

1695210625080.png

• Haha
  • Fire

Getupthere

Regular
Remuneration
Sean Hehir currently receives USD450,000 per annum for his position as Chief Executive Officer. The amount stated is per annum comprising salary plus superannuation contributions, short term incentive payments (cash) and medical benefits. Mr Hehir is eligible to receive a Short-Term Incentive (“STI”) of up to 100% of the aforementioned salary annually. The Restricted Stock Units proposed to be issued to Mr Hehir under Resolution 7(a), if passed, are in addition to this sum and have an estimated fair value of A$985,054 (being A$328,351 per annum).

Can someone please explain this package? 😂

SP is now at 22 cents.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Defect inspection functionality built into glasses
Noice
1695212013697.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Remuneration
Sean Hehir currently receives USD450,000 per annum for his position as Chief Executive Officer. The amount stated is per annum comprising salary plus superannuation contributions, short term incentive payments (cash) and medical benefits. Mr Hehir is eligible to receive a Short-Term Incentive (“STI”) of up to 100% of the aforementioned salary annually. The Restricted Stock Units proposed to be issued to Mr Hehir under Resolution 7(a), if passed, are in addition to this sum and have an estimated fair value of A$985,054 (being A$328,351 per annum).

Can someone please explain this package? 😂

SP is now at 22 cents.

I appreciate your curiosity, and it's a question that's come up before. Printing more money may seem like a straightforward solution to poverty, but in reality, it's a bit more complex. When a government prints excessive money, it can lead to inflation, where the value of money decreases, and prices for goods and services rise. This can actually make it more challenging for people, especially those with fixed incomes or savings.

Addressing poverty involves a multifaceted approach, including policies related to education, healthcare, employment opportunities, and social welfare. I'd recommend delving into the field of economics to explore these concepts further and gain a more comprehensive understanding of how economies function and how poverty can be effectively addressed.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Once upon a time a little boy was born, one a little smarter than the average. Over time this little boy grew up to be a very clever man who worked for some very high tech companies and even delved in inventing new technology. Let’s call this person PVM. Well PVM moved to the land down under and flew under the radar whilst he developed a new invention. He then started a new company on the ASX and being the founder was blessed with a motsa (shit load for our German friends) of shares in the new company. He then got a team around him while he progressed his invention. In the early part of growth out of the few staff one of the key roles recruited was a patent lawyer followed by a second which at one stage represented about 4% of the available staff. Now did the remaining staff all work out, no but when does that happen in real life.
Now as the invention gained the attention of those tech nerds around the world. Yip has that resulted in huge sales no. Are those tech nerds saying anything negative or producing evidence that it doesn’t work- no. Is there lots of buzz around the broader tech concept- yes.

So why tell this story. Well for a govt worker with a high percentage of their life savings invested in a singular share portfolio should I be worried- yes. Am I - no. Why- my job is to observe and analyse everything from body language to oral and written documents. Whilst I may not possess the photographic memory of a more prestigious poster of the past, I tend to focus of the bits that don’t gel.

Now if I was the inventor of something I didn’t believe in or I knew was a bit dodgy I would be over time dropping my substantial holdings to take advantage of what based on my inside knowledge is my good fortune of a high share price and some obviously inexperience company who dropped the company name which saw the SP rise to $2.34.

Secondly if I missed that opportunity to reduce my holdings on that jump, I would be singing the techs praises from the highest mountain with the largest loud hailer possible.

So PVM has sold some shares. Yip true but let’s see why. That’s right he donated some shares to a cause he had personal affinity with and gained nothing from the transfer.

Is PVM panicking and doing everything to raise the SP . No he has continued in the same calm manner since the companies inception. Does this help the share price- no but have the company mislead us or the market or did they call out lumpy sales and the inability to inform the market. Does this calm methodical manner offer me comfort- yes. Does it help my bank balance- no- well not in short term but if it is aligned with a long term well informed and achievable strategic plan then SP growth is not only inevitable it should be sustained.

So whilst I would like a lot more information, messaging and evidence of sales, I would also like world peace, food in every child’s bellies and a roof over every head.

I am comfortable with holding and whilst I have only recently returned to being in the red I spent many more years in the red in the early days and back then I was actually more nervous than today even though my holdings today are substantially more.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 81 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom