BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This seems very interesting to me.
I guess it may have the usefulness of an Alexi or Siri but with the intimacy of a friend/ally.
Something along the lines of a personal digital concierge could be a killer application for us if done right.
I know people were falling in love with AI versions of a love interest not long ago till they shut it down.
Anyone grock just how we are involved?
What exactly is it we (Akida 2000) bring's to it that would make this tool unique and sexy?
If this took off like ChatGPT we could be on to a real winner here. 😁😁😁
OOPs.
Sorry all, but looks like I've gone off half cocked again.
John Alvarez from ZeroBot was merely commenting on the Edge Impulse and Brainchip combination.
So another False Alarm from me!!
I've already taken meself off to the naughty corner for the night.🤣

Unknown.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Perhaps the departure of our Head of Sales was planned, as he already has a VP position with Untether AI.

View attachment 45013
View attachment 45014

Perhaps it was planned, to the mutual benefit of both companies?
I have heard Brainchip mention how its "untethered from the cloud..." numerous times......

Although I don't know yet what to make of it, I find it interesting that Mr. Robert Beachler who formerly (2017) joined Brainchip as "Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development" (and left May 2019) is also working for untether.ai as "Vice President of Product" (https://www.untether.ai/aboutus).

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Announcement due any day, don't expect too much but at least they are keeping their word!

An extract from my communications with Tony....

"We have already announced our intention to provide an update on Akida 2.0 by the end of this month, and we will do so."
Are they

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Agreed, the announcement itself isn't the crazy bit, but it's an open door to Customers once available.
We know Companies like Megachips have been involved in the development.
The comms so far is a bit vague, but the idea is that potential customers are delaying either evaluation, or purchase.
My thoughts are the latter, given that EAP access has been available for some months now.
What year

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Sad

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
January 2025 onwards.

No, I'm not "a slime ball trader" as someone thinks...name calling and the likes I don't play into that game, when I say that "I have moved on" I'll rephrase that to read. " I only hold BRN and this financial year I have sold 141,075 BRN shares for an $18,753.92 loss, these shares have been held of 21-22 months and it saddens me to not only have to sell this small amount but to also see our share price being 100% manipulated be certain people whom I am 100% sure have an agenda"...I have always been passionate and supportive of our founder/s, staff and of course the technology, and still hold well over the 1 million mark, small by some standards, but I live my own life and wish you all well in yours....thank you.

Do I qualify as a trader ? even the dense among us would know the answer to that question, and may I say this final thing, please leave Tony alone, he is not your punching bag because things don't appear at the present time to be going in the direction that you would like.

We have world leading technology, have some of you completely forgotten that and who we are dealing with, unbelievable behaviour on this forum at present, please give it a rest.

Tech...☹️
No disrespect Tech but no one called you a "slimeball trader" as you call it. However yesterday you came on here and implied that someone was selling or trading their shares. 🤔
Quote below.
"I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available"

Now I do remember that you said over on the Crapper many moons ago that you do trade. And that's perfectly fine. More luck to you mate. It's certainly not my game even though I have tried. But if we're in the game of telling tales we might as well keep things transparent.

Also don't play the victim card you brought the reaction from me and others on yourself but unlike you I have the balls to call you out and respond to you directly.

Whatever beef you have with FF(or others) maybe you should leave it off the threads(that goes for others here too) and instead continue to offer your good contributions and insights as what we have become accustomed to.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Bin juice

1695202097474.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
You're comment was going so well until I got to this. Seemed reasonable and then the lie. First gen wasn't a flop this has been addressed over and over.

If you're not happy with management what is your solution? How do you make the sales process faster and how do you make the giants of the tech industry buy our IP and then implement our tech in record time?
That's my issue with the forum and the reason all of my friends left months ago already.
As soon as someone does not agree, logical thinking just stops, and you get called a lier, downramper, stupid, thrown gifs at you ladididi dadidi.
A product, the only one you have, 3 years into commercialization that doesn't sell and even gets called not robust enough by its own company is a failure. End and over.

I can name you an example for a lie regarding this topic.
When the technology was ready for licensing, they said that revenue growth would outgrow expenses. They said that there will be a lot of ip licensing going forward, or other phrases liked it'd become the defacto standard.
Regarding the second gen, there was only an outdated timeline available.
I don't recall when it was, but I think it was some months maybe even only some weeks before the last AGM someone dropped that the "AKD1000 never intended to be a revenue stream"
Now that's a lie with consequences that we can all witness right now.
Can't wait for people making excuses like "he was only talking about physical chips and not IP" or whatever people will come up with.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
That's my issue with the forum and the reason all of my friends left months ago already.
As soon as someone does not agree, logical thinking just stops, and you get called a lier, downramper, stupid, thrown gifs at you ladididi dadidi.
A product, the only one you have, 3 years into commercialization that doesn't sell and even gets called not robust enough by its own company is a failure. End and over.

I can name you an example for a lie regarding this topic.
When the technology was ready for licensing, they said that revenue growth would outgrow expenses. They said that there will be a lot of ip licensing going forward, or other phrases liked it'd become the defacto standard.
Regarding the second gen, there was only an outdated timeline available.
I don't recall when it was, but I think it was some months maybe even only some weeks before the last AGM someone dropped that the "AKD1000 never intended to be a revenue stream"
Now that's a lie with consequences that we can all witness right now.
Can't wait for people making excuses like "he was only talking about physical chips and not IP" or whatever people will come up with.

You cannot speak your mind, neither bitter truths.
Because if you do, getting moderated in 3...2....1...

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
No disrespect Tech but no one called you a "slimeball trader" as you call it. However yesterday you came on here and implied that someone was selling or trading their shares.
Quote below.
"I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available"

Now I do remember that you said over on the Crapper many moons ago that you do trade. And that's perfectly fine. More luck to you mate. It's certainly not my game even though I have tried. But if we're in the game of telling tales we might as well keep things transparent.

Also don't play the victim card you brought the reaction from me and others on yourself but unlike you I have the balls to call you out and respond to you directly.

Whatever beef you have with FF(or others) maybe you should leave it off the threads(that goes for others here too) and instead continue to offer your the good contributions and insights as what we have become accustomed to.
I agree.
And after a few beers the only thing I know is that my t-shirt has probably got more value than shares:)

IMG_6850.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
What's with all the hopeless negativity, honestly? I know the current sp sucks and things are taking longer than expected but seriously?

I get that it's frustrating seeing these prices after waiting so many years for commercial success but that's no reason to lose faith completely.....

Do you seriously have such little faith in your original decision to invest????

The fundamentals are there! This is undeniable.

Re read (.....or read?) the research in these threads if you have to!

This is happening, with or without you. Ffs ppl have some conviction. Anyone who is nervous at this point, clearly hasn't been paying attention.

Sorry, i know that sounds harsh but seriously people, we are on the cusp of greatness imo.

If you are nervous, read these threads again.

Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Lead balloon.
Down Down Down

Where's the rest of your mates tonight? Normally you're all synchronised with your forum littering. Did they leave that job to the lacky while they headed out for beers?

forum-goons.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Wow, 75% up on our record low (if that was 3 cents). Outstanding!

REALLY Cardpro ... who cares. What is important is our future. And that is assured. It just requires a little patience ... and not sensationalised negativity.

The share price will go up, and the share price will go down. That is a certainty. But do you have faith in the company and everything they claim ... or do you think that they and all the other companies are just making it up. I know what I believe.
Cheers, Deena
I really think people just love to whinge… and it doesn’t matter where you look, I’m apart of the defence organisation and believe me there are some whinging people there too.

Green days to come I’m sure.
My opinion

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DK6161

Regular
There is a post on 'the other site' saying that Brainchip has not received any takeover bid from bigger competitors despite having a world leading technology and multiple IPs.
I want to know what would be a counter argument for this?
Thanks

Top Bottom