BRN Discussion Ongoing

The Pope

Regular
Or maybe just likes messing with TSEx'ers heads & watches us scurry off looking for connections :LOL:

Or maybe, they like the unpaid research we all do on dot joining and possible competitors or future partners or competing tech and just scroll on through like a one stop shop :ROFLMAO:

Gives us something to fill in time I guess while wait for that ultimate ANN to drop.....yeah a like on one of those would be great RT (y)
Well BRN management have the TSE’ers 1000 plus eyes doing all this for free thus don’t need to employ a couple of others to do the gopher work digging through all the shite on google. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Who's got the biggest dick...and we trust these fund managers with peoples funds !!

It's an embarrassment watching this totally immature behaviour that's considered normal...MY ARSE 🤬🤬🤬

Footnote: Having the most money will still make you unhappy, try taking it all with you to the next life, things have a way of balancing out,
see you on the other side with nothing.

Tech 🥳😁
It's embarrassing for BRN to go from the ASX200 back to the ASX300.
Are we still waiting for 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or 2030.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Getupthere

Regular
Out they go!!!

I’m happy today is finally over and we are finally out of the asx200. 🎉

Now we wait for the much anticipated announcements.

Now it’s WBT turn to go through the manipulation games.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

The Pope

Regular
If I said the later (2030) can you wait to then?
Imagine when we reach 20000 more pages of research posts by then on TSEx and still dot joining to Apple, Samsung, Telsa etc.
While I would not be happy to wait until then, I will wait if SP goes up to $10 or more. I try to remain being a glass half full approach to all things linked to BRN. Onward and upwards !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Ian

Founding Member
I believe you're just embarrassing yourself

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
Afternoon KKFoo ,

I would be guessing, say 350,000 ish shares.

Alternately phone the share registry .

Below photo is from the latest Annual Report.& Boardroon Pty ( Share Registry) ph no.

Alternately , simply join the directors at BRN and such wish shall be granted swiftly.

Regards,
Esq.
There are only 1480 people in the world with 100k of shares in this company ? thankyou lord in allowing me to be one of those. that leaves how many people ? :) kudos to the others too that jumped on board below 100k. but I bet the top 20 will happy soon :) now is a good time to be "stardust" who happens to be top 20. who amongst us is stardust? :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
No.
We are just waiting for some sustained revenue.

IMO and from the vantage of hindsight the MB announcement which popped and caught most of us by surprise, skyrocketed our share price to what turned out to be an unsustainable height.
Whilst we all enjoyed the ride I'm sure, without follow up 'in kind' news or confirmation from other similarly influential sources, our valuation decayed.
Given the occasion of consequent unanticipated but significant global shocks and smelling potential carrion, manipulators, shorts and other assorted bottom feeders began their feasting on our carcass which has been our unpleasant experience for the last 18 months or so.

The company has used this time in reshaping itself, putting new muscle on bone, honing and expanding both our skill sets and alliances with promising contemporary players and significant but ageing marque holders who have amassed and exert gravitic influence.

Enduring these setbacks and coming to terms with the realities of our environment has made us stronger, leaner and hungrier.

Whilst our revised strategy is longer in the making and requires more initial resilience, it is also liable to reward with both broader and deeper revenue streams, once sufficient momentum is generated.

Up until now we have only heard our motor cough a few times and emit some blue smoke, but we, here, are aware of a powerful rumbling in the distance, and soon, soon, we hope to hear that mighty merlin roar into life.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Zedjack33

Regular
There are only 1480 people in the world with 100k of shares in this company ? thankyou lord in allowing me to be one of those. that leaves how many people ? :) kudos to the others too that jumped on board below 100k. but I bet the top 20 will happy soon :) now is a good time to be "stardust" who happens to be top 20. who amongst us is stardust? :)
Me too MD. 😀

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I believe you're just embarrassing yourself
Are you and Wilzy the gate keepers

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Cartagena

Regular

The 30 cent share price is completely disconnected from the potential applications and imminent news we are yet to see. We are a work in progress start up laying the foundations and once we move to the next stage, new secured contracts or IP agreements and then followed by revenue, I think it will be interesting to watch the rerate of the SP in that stage. Patience is needed. We just need one major household name to sign to send this into the dollars again, just my belief as a tech investor.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Apologies in advance for the multiple posts however was the only way of dropping the whole article / review in its full via screen grabs.

I could have posted just the link but thought some may appreciate being to read via TSE when scrolling through.

While we had the Tata Elxsi Ann and it covered a couple of areas of interest, there is far more opportunity with this partnership imo and this info covers quite a bit & definitely worth a read.......couple of interesting things in there for mine ;)

TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (A).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (B).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (C).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (D).png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

BRN hasn't gone "back to ASX300". When did they leave it?

Great post!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Apologies in advance for the multiple posts however was the only way of dropping the whole article / review in its full via screen grabs.

I could have posted just the link but thought some may appreciate being to read via TSE when scrolling through.

While we had the Tata Elxsi Ann and it covered a couple of areas of interest, there is far more opportunity with this partnership imo and this info covers quite a bit & definitely worth a read.......couple of interesting things in there for mine ;)

View attachment 44682 View attachment 44683 View attachment 44684 View attachment 44685
Part 2

TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (E).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (F).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (G).png
TATA ELXSI ARTICLE JAN 23 (H).png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Baisyet

Regular
I do get some where there but humble thing is i met in AGM who belongs in top 20 and he is so humble he doesnt show any sign of how much he hold and all and keeps quiet.
BTW i am going through some health Issue and hard for me to type so forgive me for any Typo.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 33 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7525.jpeg
Environmental impact of Generative AI products:

AI, with the recent arrival of ChatGPT, Bard, etc., has sparked massive interest in the public and industries alike. These NLP tools built on large language models assist in customer support, help in developing and debugging code, and serve as conversational agents, aiming to boost our productivity and hence boost the economic value.

But would these benefits justify the harm done to our planet?

1. Electricity consumption for training humungous language models is beyond the roof, for example, training a 13B parameter LLM on 390B text tokens on 200 GPUs for 7 days costs $151,744 (Source: HuggingFace new training cluster service page - https://lnkd.in/g6Vc5cz3). And even larger models with 100+B parameters cost $10+M just to train. Then pay for inferencing every time a new prompt request arrives.

2. Water consumption for cooling, researchers at the University of California, Riverside estimated the environmental impact of ChatGPT-like service, and say it gulps up 500 milliliters of water (close to what’s in a 16-ounce water bottle) every time you ask it a series of between 5 to 50 prompts or questions. The range varies depending on where its servers are located and the season. The estimate includes indirect water usage that the companies don’t measure — such as to cool power plants that supply the data centers with electricity. (Source: https://lnkd.in/gybcxX8C)

Given the benefits of AI/ GenAI, its demand is only bound to go up, and so will its side effects on our planet. How can we reduce or neutralize the side effects of AI on our planet? Carbon capture and nuclear power are in the right direction. But we need to fundamentally rethink the way we do AI, is it the wrong way to do tonnes of matrix multiplications?

Our brain can learn and do many tasks in parallel, in and under 10W, but why do these AI systems consume 10s of megawatts to train models?

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Perhaps the future holds energy-efficient architectures such as neuromorphic architectures and spiking neural network-based transformers that are closest to the human brain, which might consume 100-1000x lower energy, hence reducing the cost of using AI, thereby democratizing it and saving our planet.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

View attachment 44682 View attachment 44683 View attachment 44684 View attachment 44685
Thank you FMF,

Fantastic post.
Greatly appreciating the time and effort 👌

Learning 🪴

• Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom