BRN Discussion Ongoing

Vladsblood

Regular
Who's got the biggest dick...and we trust these fund managers with peoples funds !!

It's an embarrassment watching this totally immature behaviour that's considered normal...MY ARSE 🤬🤬🤬

Footnote: Having the most money will still make you unhappy, try taking it all with you to the next life, things have a way of balancing out,
see you on the other side with nothing.

Tech 🥳😁
True and Great post Tech ...To the point!! Vlad.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Cartagena

Regular
True and Great post Tech ...To the point!! Vlad.
Yes Tech and Vlad's. Greed is what they're about unfortunately. Now to more important matters... Monday would be a fine day for an announcement ⚡😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

A few extra trades after the close.

There may be more ...

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230915_161722.jpg
    20230915_161722.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 175
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Afternoon Chippers ,

A few extra trades after the close.

There may be more ...

Regards,
Esq.
Unlikely the closing price could change though, is it Esq?

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That was pretty cool tbh, and actually ended up in the green still

46,944,537.00 Volume$ 13,848,638.42 Value
... and I thought the quickest game of pass the parcel was played in Irish pubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
That is exactly what every doubter said about new products before they took off. Motor Vehicles, Airplanes even the wheel would have had its doubters.
Ther process is Patent protection - product development - demand - sales - profit - etc. You appear to want to skip the first 2 or 3 steps. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts because the business is not worth much if our products are not patent protected.
The wheel was patented?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rskiff

Regular
That was pretty cool tbh, and actually ended up in the green still

46,944,537.00 Volume$ 13,848,638.42 Value
Well some of those insto's have lost a bit of coin for their clients.

Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Unlikely the closing price could change though, is it Esq?
Afternoon Hop ,

From memory... over the last 10 ish years iv become aware & vagley followed such events think i have witnessed two or three times that the price has changed.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
... and I thought the quickest game of pass the parcel was played in Irish pubs.
Pass the pint

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Afternoon Hop ,

From memory... over the last 10 ish years iv become aware & vagley followed such events think i have witnessed two or three times that the price has changed.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks Mate.
Yeah. I seem to recall us getting a jump upwards of a few cents on one occasion, after the close, when there was also a large after market transaction that took place, but I don't quite recall the details or just when. Think it might've been around the time when Tech predicted an "event" was likely to occur? But my memory is a little scrambled from one too many fruit cocktails smoked in my youth. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cartagena

Regular
Thanks Mate.
Yeah. I seem to recall us getting a jump upwards of a few cents on one occasion, after the close, when there was also a large after market transaction that took place, but I don't quite recall the details or just when. Think it might've been around the time when Tech predicted an "event" was likely to occur? But my memory is a little scrambled from one too many fruit cocktails smoked in my youth. 🤣

You are completely wrong imo, BrainChips patents are everything, so important to our future worth and not only from the point of defending but as an attraction in takeover. It seems to me that you don’t really get how unique BrainChips technology is and how important it could likely become. Let’s for a moment think of the time when inevitably the limits and sustainability of current AI solutions is exhausted. It will happened, it can’t go on the present path that Nvidia are squeezing out atm. The time will come when BRNs tech is suddenly the tech of choice (they are setting themselves up for it) and then we will get very big very quickly or, someone will want control of our patents so badly they will be willing to pay an incredible premium for them. AIMO.

BrainChip featured in above article. This writer is very well informed on the AI space and that gives me a lot of confidence.
He is a strategic futurist and innovation keynote speaker, advises governments and enterprises on emerging technologies such as AI or the metaverse.

BrainChip​

One company at the forefront of this innovation is the Australian startup, BrainChip, which has developed a range of neuromorphic computing hardware and software solutions for edge devices.

At the heart of BrainChip's technology is the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC), which is specifically designed to perform pattern recognition and sensory processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption. This makes it an ideal solution for edge devices such as surveillance cameras and drones, which require advanced processing capabilities but have limited power and computational resources.

The Akida NSoC is based on a unique architecture that provides a fully-digital, portable solution, allowing it to perform complex computations while maintaining low power consumption. It also incorporates a spiking neural network (SNN) architecture, modelled on the behaviour of biological neurons and synapses.

BrainChip's technology has a range of potential applications in industries such as security and surveillance, as well as in autonomous vehicles and robotics. As a result of BrainChip's ability to perform advanced processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption, next-generation computing solutions are becoming more intelligent, efficient, and responsive.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Frangipani

Regular
Wonder if these guys / girls know of or speaking about Akida as part their solution :unsure:

They've had 75+ applicants.

Neuromorphic AI Engineer​

Gen Nine, Inc.
Covington, KY

Job details​

Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
Job Type
Full-time

Location​

Covington, KY

Job Description

The Company

Gen Nine is developing state-of-the-art, wearable hardware and software solutions for the home care setting. We provide the tools that help families care for the ones they love. Working at Gen Nine means applying your passion and intellect to help solve some very challenging technical problems and thereby create some of the most advanced products in the world. If you're interested in working with small teams of highly talented and motivated engineers seeking to make a difference in the world, Gen Nine may be the place for you.

This position is based in the vibrant Cincinnati area. Our offices overlook the spectacular Cincinnati skyline and are within walking distance to downtown shopping, shopping malls, restaurants, entertainment, waterfront parks, major league sporting venues and are less than a 20-minute drive to an international airport.

Position
We're seeking results-orientated, neuromorphic AI engineers interested in exploring new concepts in health and safety monitoring using highly advanced edge computing hardware and software systems as part of a full-time, multi-year research and development project funded by the National Institutes of Health. This is a paid position. We have full-time, permanent positions and full-time, summer, internship positions. Internships may also be used to earn college credits.

Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a background in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software development, computational neuroscience and/or mechatronics. This research engineer will investigate ultra-low power systems, devices, and algorithms for neuromorphic computing engines in applications including sensor arrays, activity tracking and voice processing. They will participate in a small-team environment to design, operate and simulate novel modes of computation using existing hardware platforms of hybrid CMOS/memristor circuits and contribute to expanding this platform for novel applications. Enthusiasm and the ability to participate in a team environment in order to solve interesting and complex problems is a must.

Required
  • PhD. preferred, but will consider a MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Computational Neuroscience, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related field.
  • Significant prior experience in AI/ML frameworks, modeling spiking neural networks and/or be currently enrolled in a PhD program with a focus on machine learning or neuro-inspired computational algorithms and applications.
  • Expertise in Python and/or C/C++ with the ability to design and write quality code.
  • Experience in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
  • Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and mathematics.
  • Proficient in Linux OS environment.
  • Ability to think entrepreneurially and innovate in a real-world, problem-solving environment.
  • Ability to work both individually and as a small team member, with or without supervision.

Hi Fullmoonfever,

I happened to come across this company’s name a couple of weeks ago and had a thorough look at their website at the time, but couldn’t really find any evidence then that they were using neuromorphic technology - as above job ad proves, though, they are evidently at least planning on doing so now!

Apart from the devices about to be launched soon (according to their website) that piqued my interest, I was intrigued by the fact that the CEO’s name is Mark A. Fauci, which made me wonder whether he is somehow related to Anthony Fauci, the physician-scientist and immunologist with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), who served the American public health sector for more than fifty years and has acted as an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan. Yes, exactly, THE Dr. Fauci who became the public face of the fight against the COVID pandemic as one of the members of the White House Coronavirus Taskforce established under ex-President Donald Trump.
(My Google search couldn’t immediately establish a family link between the two Faucis, though.)

However, after discovering the following LinkedIn post from 2017 (!) and hence learning that Gen9 / Gen Nine (both names exist) have been working on CosmosVue for more than six years, my initial enthusiasm that I might be on to something cooled down considerably, as here we are in mid-2023 without a commercially available product, yet. It somehow reminded me of certain stores forever displaying “Closing Sale” banners to attract customers hoping for a bargain.

“But, thanks to research supported by the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute on Aging, a new communication and monitoring tool, in the form of an ordinary-looking pair of eyeglasses, is now being piloted at the Stanford Prevention Research Center. The device, called CosmosVue, has an entirely voice-activated interface. The user simply makes verbal requests and the device responds with actions.”

Also, the patent regarding “wearable computing systems and devices” was filed back in September 2015, so there wouldn’t have been any neuromorphic technology integrated at the time of filing.

D5C9E9EE-753F-496E-AC1D-B8D14E208DB8.jpeg

But who knows? Maybe integrating neuromorphic technology now will eventually bring the breakthrough Gen9 have been envisaging? I am all for Beneficial AI, so I wish them the best of luck, be it “Akida inside“ or not.

P.S.: I just did another quick Google search on Gen Nine, Inc and discovered that they were awarded quite a bit of government funding over the past couple of years:

649163D4-6E0E-457E-B5DC-091283677E1F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
The most intense game of heads or tails in history

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Ian

Founding Member
Yes Tech and Vlad's. Greed is what they're about unfortunately. Now to more important matters... Monday would be a fine day for an announcement ⚡😎
Yes, but I must admit I get a little greedy at the prices🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tony Coles

Regular
There would be still around 60 million shorts left from 137 million outstanding, so what happens to all the rest?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

The Pope

Regular
For the RT (Batman) dot joining lovers.
IMG_0453.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Cartagena

Regular

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
I wonder if RT 'likes' all of these posts just to hedge his bets in case he needs a new job 😉
Or maybe just likes messing with TSEx'ers heads & watches us scurry off looking for connections :LOL:

Or maybe, they like the unpaid research we all do on dot joining and possible competitors or future partners or competing tech and just scroll on through like a one stop shop :ROFLMAO:

Gives us something to fill in time I guess while wait for that ultimate ANN to drop.....yeah a like on one of those would be great RT (y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom