BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

I defy anyone to spot even the smallest crease on that tablecloth. It’s smoother than cream cheese on a bagel!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I defy anyone to spot even the smallest crease on that tablecloth. It’s smoother than cream cheese on a bagel!
IMG-20220330-WA0009.jpg

:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

I’m not sure if that qualifies as a fully fledged crease Bacon. After analysing it for the last 10 minutes, I’d describe it more as a ruck caused by that box thing on the edge of the table. But in case I’m wrong, you better call Rob Telson and get him to fire up the iron quick-smart!

• Haha
  • Love

uiux

Regular
Most of us would remember Edge Impulse and Zach Shelby.

For those who jumped in recently, this is a podcast https://brainchipinc.com/episode-7-a-deep-dive-into-ai-ecosystems-with-edge-impulse-ceo-zach-shelby/ where Rob talks AI with Zach.

Now, Edge Impulse does post a lot of their stuff on Twitter. They love a tease. Since I couldn't take it anymore, a few of us asked questions, and this is what Zach replied;

So the initial post;

View attachment 3439

And his reply;

View attachment 3440

I reckon he knows I am no verification engineer like our @chapman89 so now I am stuck.

He replied after 9 hours of my post, so I have plenty of time to reply.

@uiux @Fact Finder @Diogenese What do you think of Edge Impulse? Have we already looked into them previously?

Is this an ogre award moment?

View attachment 3441

this is not Akida, it even tells you its running on a cortex m7 arduino

• Sad
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
That must be worth at least 10 cent fall in our SP today lol
Used to it. I am just numb atm nothing can affect me lol
I’m not sure if that qualifies as a fully fledged crease Bacon. After analysing it for the last 10 minutes, I’d describe it more as a ruck caused by that box thing on the edge of the table. But in case I’m wrong, you better call Rob Telson and get him to fire up the iron quick-smart!
Emailing Rob to remove all the things from the table, so the cloth remains beautiful without creases. I am all for tablecloth rights.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Baisyet

Regular

Quatrojos

Regular
It's not level...

• Haha
  • Fire
I hope it is not about to collapse under the weight of retail shareholder expectations. 🧐
FF

• Haha
  • Fire

TechGirl

Founding Member
Rob Telson Likes this........I seem to remember Brainchip comparing our ability with VOC's to sense smells like a dogs nose

Rob Telson Likes 17.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jens...=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

Link to article

BME688​

Environmental sensing with Artificial Intelligence
The BME688 is the first gas sensor with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and integrated high-linearity and high-accuracy pressure, humidity and temperature sensors. It is housed in a robust yet compact 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.9 mm³ package and especially developed for mobile & connected applications where size and low power consumption are critical requirements. The gas sensor can detect Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and other gases such as carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the part per billion (ppb) range.
Additionally to all features of the BME680, the BME688 has a gas scanner function. In standard configuration, the presence of VSCs is being detected as indicator for e.g. bacteria growth. And the gas scanner can be customized with respect to sensitivity, selectivity, data rate and power consumption as well. The BME AI-Studio tool enables customers to train the BME688 gas scanner on their specific application, like in home appliances, IoT products or Smart Home.

Relative humidity barometric pressure

Excellent temperature stability

Humidity

Humidity
Gas sensing

Gas sensing

Technical data​

ParameterTechnical data
Package dimensions8-Pin LGA with metal
3.0 x 3.0 x 0.93 mm³
Operation range (full accuracy)Pressure: 300...1100 hPa
Humidity 0…100%
Temperature: -40…85°C
Supply voltage VDDIO
Supply voltage VDD
1.2 ... 3.6 V
1.71 ... 3.6 V
InterfaceI²C and SPI
Average current consumption2.1 µA at 1 Hz humidity and temperature
3.1 µA at 1 Hz pressure and temperature
3.7 µA at 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
90 µA at ULP mode for p/h/T & air quality
0.9 mA at LP mode for p/h/T & air quality

3.9 mA in standard gas scan mode
(gas scan mode & scan rate can be optimized on applications with BME AI studio)
Gas sensor
F1 score for H₂S scanning
Standard scan speed
Electric charge for standard scan
Response time (τ 33-63%)
Sensor-to-sensor deviation
Power consumption
Output data processing

10.8 s / scan
0.18 mAh (5 scans ~ 1 min)
< 1 s (for new sensors)
+/- 15% +/- 15
< 0.1 mA in ultra-low power mode
Major direct outputs: Index for Air Quality (IAQ), bVOC-& CO₂-equivalents (ppm), Gas scan result (%) & many more (all listed in datasheet in Table 20: BSEC outputs)
Humidity sensor
Response time (τ0-63%)
Accuracy tolerance
Hysteresis

8 s
± 3 % relative humidity
≤ 1.5 % relative humidity
Pressure sensor
RMS Noise
Sensitivity Error
Temperature coefficient offset

0.12 Pa (equiv. to 1.7 cm)
± 0.25 % (equiv. to 1 m at 400 m height change)
±1.3 Pa/K (equiv. to ±10.9 cm at 1°C temperature change)
RoHS compliant, halogen-free, MSL1

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Bravo

@TechGirl That's why Ken the robot needs a companion dog.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
The idea of EDGE is clearly mainstream and not going away. Nvidia are really pumping Edge but when you read the following it is connected Edge which has them way back behind the safety fence at Echo Point while AKIDA is on the other side peering down into the valley below watching the waterfall:

The statement that companies are beating a path to the door at Brainchip makes perfect sense with the World talking Edge and AKIDA technology actually able to deliver.

Time and tide wait for no man and like everyone here I am getting older every day that passes and feel the weight of time on my shoulders. However not everyone has this problem.

I was reading that Elon Musk and others are railing against the President’s second attempt to have households with over 100 million US dollars pay tax at the rate of 20% instead of less than 8% as it currently stands.

You are probably asking yourself where the heck is FF going with this. Well it is pretty simple. It seems reasonable that if an ordinary couple in the US are paying 16% or more tax that those with 100 million pay at least this amount however those with wealth and power do not agree.

They have a sense of entitlement that allows them to justify not paying tax and manipulating the political system to achieve this outcome.

If their values and sense of entitlement allow them to publicly campaign and lobby for this level of inequity is it any wonder that the manipulation we see every day on the stock market perpetuates.

Do not be the retail investor without a plan who is the play thing of those who without any connection to the real world (where we all live) are able to manipulate politicians, regulators, the media and as a result the market via the privately listed ASX.

Brainchip has done and is doing everything right down to ironing its tablecloths. The 1,000 Eyes has exposed a multitude of possible opportunities across a range of industries and the more technically savvy amongst this group have shown us all what a $40 camera, a PC and MetaTF can do what no other technology can duplicate in all the world.

Do not allow the current price manipulation to sway you from you plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
Rob Telson Likes this........I seem to remember Brainchip comparing our ability with VOC's to sense smells like a dogs nose

View attachment 3453

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jens...=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

Link to article

BME688​

The BME688 is the first gas sensor with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and integrated high-linearity and high-accuracy pressure, humidity and temperature sensors. It is housed in a robust yet compact 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.9 mm³ package and especially developed for mobile & connected applications where size and low power consumption are critical requirements. The gas sensor can detect Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and other gases such as carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the part per billion (ppb) range.
Additionally to all features of the BME680, the BME688 has a gas scanner function. In standard configuration, the presence of VSCs is being detected as indicator for e.g. bacteria growth. And the gas scanner can be customized with respect to sensitivity, selectivity, data rate and power consumption as well. The BME AI-Studio tool enables customers to train the BME688 gas scanner on their specific application, like in home appliances, IoT products or Smart Home.

Humidity

Humidity
Gas sensing

Gas sensing

Technical data​

ParameterTechnical data
3.0 x 3.0 x 0.93 mm³
Humidity 0…100%
Supply voltage VDDIO
Supply voltage VDD
1.2 ... 3.6 V
1.71 ... 3.6 V
InterfaceI²C and SPI

Gas sensor
Standard scan speed
Response time (τ 33-63%)
Power consumption
Output data processing

10.8 s / scan
< 1 s (for new sensors)
+/- 15% +/- 15
Major direct outputs: Index for Air Quality (IAQ), bVOC-& CO₂-equivalents (ppm), Gas scan result (%) & many more (all listed in datasheet in Table 20: BSEC outputs)
Humidity sensor
Response time (τ0-63%)
Accuracy tolerance
Hysteresis

8 s
± 3 % relative humidity
Pressure sensor
RMS Noise
Sensitivity Error

Hi @TechGirl I'm sometimes a bit slow. Do you and others think this is our chip running the Bosch Sensortech?

Reactions: 3 users

View attachment 3453

Link to article

BME688​

Humidity

Humidity
Gas sensing

Gas sensing

Technical data​

ParameterTechnical data
3.0 x 3.0 x 0.93 mm³
Humidity 0…100%
Supply voltage VDDIO
Supply voltage VDD
1.2 ... 3.6 V
1.71 ... 3.6 V
InterfaceI²C and SPI

Gas sensor
Standard scan speed
Response time (τ 33-63%)
Power consumption
Output data processing

10.8 s / scan
< 1 s (for new sensors)
+/- 15% +/- 15
Humidity sensor
Response time (τ0-63%)
Accuracy tolerance
Hysteresis

8 s
± 3 % relative humidity
Pressure sensor
RMS Noise
Sensitivity Error

Any one else immediately upon reading your post remember Anil Mankar’s 2021 Ai Field Day presentation where he mentioned that a couple of nodes of AKIDA IP could do “pressure, temperature, low cost things” on a very small device and give all the functionality of AKIDA where latency was not a primary issue. Sounds perfect for this Bosch device.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Hi Dhm,

Bosch and Mercedes Benz have a well known partnership so it is suspected Bosch would be aware of Brainchip.

The gas sensor is stated to contain AI so I’m hopeful it contains Akida!

They would be a great partner and I’m sure we could help boost their bottom line!

• Fire

Mccabe84

Regular
I dislike getting paid fortnightly atm because I have to wait till next week before I buy more BRN shares. Don’t go up to quickly please 😆

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
I dislike getting paid fortnightly atm because I have to wait till next week before I buy more BRN shares. Don’t go up to quickly please 😆
Agreed, I’m waiting on a small sum of money to come through as well so I know it’s selfish but I’d like prices to stay as they are for a bit longer also!

Peace

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom