BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dhm

Regular
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ai-l...4-o_7m?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

Brainchip and AI labs partnership article says this:

A combination of the Minsky AI Engine, smart models, and the sensory inference capabilities of BrainChip’s Akida™ provides a compelling and cost-effective solution to these real-world problems.

“Minsky is the world’s most easy-to-use, proprietary, enterprise-grade AI engine that does not require data scientists or software developers to model and run predictions,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “When optimized for BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP platform, the resulting solution will fuel rapid growth in the industrial AIoT space. Together with BrainChip’s Akida IP and MetaTFTM, we can radically improve development and deployment of predictive maintenance applications, such as vibration analysis, gas sensing, temperature sensing and others, preventing costly potential failures and reducing machine downtime. This streamlines processes and increases industrial efficiency and profitability.”

Additionally, since similar machines do not all fail the same way or at the same rate, models may have to be customized for different production lines. This is where Akida’s on-device learning capability provides a differentiated and secure approach to intelligent customization.

“Technological advancements in industrial infrastructure such as oil exploration, manufacturing, mining, transportation to mention a few, have enabled some amazing features that make for a better customer experience, but they also have created additional points of failure that can be difficult to assess,” said Rob Telson, VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip. “Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

The infamous Rob like strikes again:)
When I click on the link you provided I couldn't find the text you quoted in your post. Can you please provide a link to the text?

Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ai-l...4-o_7m?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

Brainchip and AI labs partnership article says this:

A combination of the Minsky AI Engine, smart models, and the sensory inference capabilities of BrainChip’s Akida™ provides a compelling and cost-effective solution to these real-world problems.

“Minsky is the world’s most easy-to-use, proprietary, enterprise-grade AI engine that does not require data scientists or software developers to model and run predictions,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “When optimized for BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP platform, the resulting solution will fuel rapid growth in the industrial AIoT space. Together with BrainChip’s Akida IP and MetaTFTM, we can radically improve development and deployment of predictive maintenance applications, such as vibration analysis, gas sensing, temperature sensing and others, preventing costly potential failures and reducing machine downtime. This streamlines processes and increases industrial efficiency and profitability.”

Additionally, since similar machines do not all fail the same way or at the same rate, models may have to be customized for different production lines. This is where Akida’s on-device learning capability provides a differentiated and secure approach to intelligent customization.

“Technological advancements in industrial infrastructure such as oil exploration, manufacturing, mining, transportation to mention a few, have enabled some amazing features that make for a better customer experience, but they also have created additional points of failure that can be difficult to assess,” said Rob Telson, VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip. “Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

The infamous Rob like strikes again:)
Don't worry, I found what I needed from their website.
Is this really something amazing? I get that Minsky will help, and any partnership is good, but any company with only 158 followers on LinkedIn is hardly setting the world on fire.

Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
And this is what AI Labs said a month later at the release of Akida 2nd generation.

AI Labs.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Is this really something amazing? I get that Minsky will help, and any partnership is good, but any company with only 158 followers on LinkedIn is hardly setting the world on fire.
I don’t know if it’s something amazing. I just made a link to Minsky and that AI labs and brainchip have a partnership in place. With the words
I don’t know if it’s something amazing. I just made a link to Minsky and that AI labs and brainchip have a partnership in place. With the word ubiquitous being used to describe the proliferation of their technology I like to think that small and large will use Akida in their tech in coming years:) we just need a product on the market at this stage, large or small so that the market will see that we are not just smoke and mirrors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love

CHIPS

Regular

Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

charles2

Regular

The music at the end of the video is (I believe) by Dire Straits. O the irony!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

More Good news.

Just found this vidio on GMAC INTERNATIONAL.

Ha, ha, you bet me to it Charles2.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning all,

Nice work Brainchip team !

Talk about real time, real world applications, we all need food and who doesn't like a quarter pounder, personalization, driving through
the drive-through Ken (the robot) says "Do you want fries with that Davo" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The use cases for current Akida iterations are just beyond ones imagination, the future is looking potentially fantastic.

I do believe today we have hit 20 Partnerships, 30 isn't looking out of reach now, is it ?

Tech.

P.S. Remember to, with the release of Akida II fast approaching, a little thing called MetaTF is having an upgrade, watch out for MetaTF 2
I believe our France team in Toulouse are currently working on the new updated software version, just my opinion of course ;)

Love Brainchip 💘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

charles2

Regular

Contains GMAC presentation

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good morning all,

Nice work Brainchip team !

Talk about real time, real world applications, we all need food and who doesn't like a quarter pounder, personalization, driving through
the drive-through Ken (the robot) says "Do you want fries with that Davo" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The use cases for current Akida iterations are just beyond ones imagination, the future is looking potentially fantastic.

I do believe today we have hit 20 Partnerships, 30 isn't looking out of reach now, is it ?

Tech.

P.S. Remember to, with the release of Akida II fast approaching, a little thing called MetaTF is having an upgrade, watch out for MetaTF 2
I believe our France team in Toulouse are currently working on the new updated software version, just my opinion of course ;)

Love Brainchip 💘
Good Morning Tech & Fellow Chippers.

I have 33 partners / GREEN FLAGS.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230717_075802.jpg
    20230717_075802.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 176
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 86 users

Damo4

Regular
Good Morning Tech & Fellow Chippers.

I have 33 partners / GREEN FLAGS.

Regards,
Esq.

Great work as always Esq!
I love the extra information you have tracked.

Does anyone want a cloud based document mirroring Esq's list?
I can keep it updated as we go.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Amit Mate, founder and CEO of GMAC (plus 10years ex-Qualcomm) has also tweeted the partnership and posted on LinkedIn

1689547698387.png

Attachments

• 1689547603690.png
    1689547603690.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
On the way to work.

Is this a sign? Fingers crossed 🤞😁

20230717_084236.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Slade

Top 20
Amit Mate, founder and CEO of GMAC (plus 10years ex-Qualcomm) has also tweeted the partnership and posted on LinkedIn

View attachment 40153

10 years working at Qualcomm and he has chosen Akida. That says it all. What a great start to the week.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

charles2

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Jchandel

Regular

The music at the end of the video is (I believe) by Dire Straits. O the irony!

Using Qualcomm for this one, however now switched to Akida.. there must a be a good reason 🤔🙂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom