BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rach2512

Regular
So have I got that right, $16,46,213 billion market size by 2030? Or did I put too many zeros on the end, I may have lost count.

Answer:

one quadrillion six hundred forty-six trillion two hundred thirteen billion

I'm confused, they must have got that wrong surely?? 🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710-082829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710-082829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dang Son

Regular
Hi Rach ,
can you convert that from words to cash please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So have I got that right, $16,46,213 billion market size by 2030? Or did I put too many zeros on the end, I may have lost count.

Answer:

one quadrillion six hundred forty-six trillion two hundred thirteen billion

I'm confused, they must have got that wrong surely?? 🤪
Yes, but I don't expect we'll get more than about 30% of that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Renesas

Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
And then maybe an announcement
I think you are talking about the wrong company ;) We don't do those here... (pack away the pitchforks and colostomy bags dear internet, I am only joking).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Just exactly what is it that you crazy mother's think you know???

• Haha
  • Fire

Calsco

Regular
Every time I see a motley tool article I take no notice of it.

When I was a new investor I thought I would sign up to one of their programs to get some hot picks thinking this would be a responsible way of investing as I wasn’t to sure.

Anyway I invested into a company they recommended called damstra holdings at over $2.00 a share. Take a look at what damstra is trading at and try to take motley tool seriously…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon,

Please don't forget that Tony will be hosting Sean very shortly to answer questions (well some 😉) in the upcoming Quarterly Update.

If you haven't yet sent any in, well, get on with it, it's no use moaning if your specific questions don't at least get an airing.

He must be getting pumped as we head closer to August/September, I'm sorry to say this but I feel that the share price will be coming
under more pressure as the months tick by, so until the wind changes direction and we all set sail for the Bahamas things could be a
little messy, where's that old balaclava of mine, these are the times cash is definitely king, now where's a quiet bank :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One thing that cannot be denied, Peter, Anil and all our brilliant engineers aren't sitting back smelling the roses, they are hard out driving Brainchip's revolutionary technology forward, month after month, stick with us, the road was never meant to be easy, and it's proving as
hard as many in the know thought it would be, change always comes at a price, but eventually the masses will follow, why, because history
tells us so.

My views only, stay positive.

Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Is this what you're all on about???

Untitled 2.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Gemmax

Regular
Another low volume day with lots of dribs and drabs sales. :mad:

• Love

toasty

Regular
Good afternoon,

Please don't forget that Tony will be hosting Sean very shortly to answer questions (well some 😉) in the upcoming Quarterly Update.

If you haven't yet sent any in, well, get on with it, it's no use moaning if your specific questions don't at least get an airing.

He must be getting pumped as we head closer to August/September, I'm sorry to say this but I feel that the share price will be coming
under more pressure as the months tick by, so until the wind changes direction and we all set sail for the Bahamas things could be a
little messy, where's that old balaclava of mine, these are the times cash is definitely king, now where's a quiet bank :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One thing that cannot be denied, Peter, Anil and all our brilliant engineers aren't sitting back smelling the roses, they are hard out driving Brainchip's revolutionary technology forward, month after month, stick with us, the road was never meant to be easy, and it's proving as
hard as many in the know thought it would be, change always comes at a price, but eventually the masses will follow, why, because history
tells us so.

Tech (y)
I've never had any doubt that the technical side of BRN is brilliant. However the commercial side is another thing all together. I hear all the excuses about head winds et al but the lack of customers, as opposed to "partners" is now well beyond a joke. 7 years is long enough to wait for great technology to be turned into commercial reality. Feeling VERY disappointed in the board, Sean and the sales/marketing team. 😔

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

manny100

Regular
Good afternoon,

tells us so.

Tech (y)
There is a chance that we may get some news that Renesas has produced the AKIDA chip that they Taped out Dec'22 around the release of the coming Quarterly.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

jk6199

Regular
I think the market is showing us they can slap us in the face with a raw fish, as long as we don't show financial gains or contracts.

It's very frustrating but appears something we have to get through?

• Love
Top Bottom