BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I hope so, I've been invested for seven years and we are where we were back in Dec 2021 before the big jump. Lack of substantial announcements is disheartening. But I'm in for the long haul.
Same Onboard21 ... since March 2015 ... I did put a post out saying that we are now back to my entry point with Aziana @34c!!! :rolleyes:

Eventually I think it will be worth all the anxiety and stress that us patient holders have endured!! It has been one serious roller coaster/very "lumpy" bus ride! ;)

I think there must be a serious plan in action with the BOD as to the 'Silence' apart from NDA's etc it's possible they are waiting for everything to be perfectly aligned before pulling the trigger and stamping our dominance on a Global scale with no looking back.

One mistake/fluff announcement could seriously jeopardise that strategy/dominance .. Might thoughts only

We have a seriously competent/intelligent/experienced BOD with a wealth of knowledge between them in the industry.. And I feel totally confident that they will lead Brainchip to being a Super power within the Neuromorphic Ai space.

Thus making us all very wealthy 💰💰💰💰💰:cool:

IMO ... We are so close!

"AKIDA BALLISTA" Hope all is well with you FF 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
S

Straw

"We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history."
Again which may not directly translate into immediate licences specifically for this 4C.
And yes Im trying to temper expectations, as if it is low revenue the shorters get their way if the expectation is otherwise. Not that I dont think it would be manipulated anyway....itd just make it easier for them which is the last thing I want to see.
Ok I'm done. Rant over. Apologies to all.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
"We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history."
Again which may not directly translate into immediate licences specifically for this 4C.
And yes Im trying to temper expectations, as if it is low revenue the shorters get their way if the expectation is otherwise. Not that I dont think it would be manipulated anyway....itd just make it easier for them which is the last thing I want to see.
Ok I'm done. Rant over. Apologies to all.
Beer o'clock 🤜🤛🍻 cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I hope so, I've been invested for seven years and we are where we were back in Dec 2021 before the big jump. Lack of substantial announcements is disheartening. But I'm in for the long haul.
... but would boosting the share price in advance of significant continuous income provide more fruit for the shorters' sideboard?

Despite the continuous flow of good news and 3rd party bouquets the price has continued to slide. The market is ignoring or doesn't understand the good news, and the shorters are making hay.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Hopefully your'e the last two laggards and we can now get this show on the road!
Fire up the bus, BrainChip!
I'm ready for horny town!
I'm ready for horny town!
I’ll bring the blue pills Hoppy. They’re the only things I've been accumulating. 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
It seems to be a thing with this particular type of poster to encourage everyone to focus their emotions on the next 4C. I don't know if it is but appears to me to be trying to set short term expectations for some specific result.

Was I subtle enough?.... maybe not. Meh
Yes, sure looks like it.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Awesome post "Hoppy "
Speaking of Akida"s Beneficial Ai ........................ here"s a disturbing, yet realistic video on "Ai Doomsday"

AKIDA vs ECHO

AKIDO O O o o BALLISTO O O o o

Thanks, enjoyed that, although he can keep his creepy little fish. 🤣

• Haha

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Beer o'clock 🤜🤛🍻 cheers
Coffee o'clock in VN.
20230707_151846.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
FWIW BrainChip now has 10,000 followers on LinkedIn.

8,000 to 9,000 took around 60 days.

9,000 to 10,000 has taken 90.

Time to let it loose please Sean. ;)

Cheers all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230707_195502_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 13 users

Jasonk

Regular
Just to repost a collection of previous posts, could it be we might be closely tied to Samsung for akida2 ?

Posted by IloveLamp.
1688722987332.png

The Akida image is from (1:10) from the below link compared next to an image of a BMW interior.
1688724393263.png

Image shown below is the old iDrive. Akida possibly part of the newer infotainment system to be released? The new vehicles will also contain occupant monitoring and external sensors controlled by an NPU.
1688724246097.png

Predicted partnership
Screenshot_20230707_172722_Samsung Internet.jpg

To add further; Exynos has been linked with Hyundai and Volkswagen.

Old hand gesture dataset for some added spice. (Also previously posted by another user)
1688723754247.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users
FWIW BrainChip now has 10,000 followers on LinkedIn.

8,000 to 9,000 took around 60 days.

9,000 to 10,000 has taken 90.

Time to let it loose please Sean. ;)

Cheers all.

Unless theres something wrong with my internet connection, they currently have 9924 followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Satchmo25

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular
BUT ....... What if as you put it :
" One announcement away from kaboom!!!! "
it might be the announcement of the 4C due in a few weeks time showing once again customer receipts/revenue of only some $40,000.00 or less

KABOOMMMMMMM !!!!! for sure to many s/holders here
😡🤬🥵😭
Nah... the words in my head keep echoing "explosive sales....explosive sales.....explosive sales...." That was from a guy who has the most insight than anyone in the whole company, the CEO. More than analysts, more than advisors, more than sophisticated investors, more than billion dollar financial institutions, more than fund managers and short sellers alike....
He knows something the rest of us dont. Granted he acknowledged economic headwinds blah blah, ,but I see what he sees... just the timing was off. He has no control of 3rd parties...he just knows there is excitement and massive engagement. Where did these words come from? I keep asking myself in anticipation..... we will surely find out very soon my friends.
Mark my words or dismiss me as a rambling anonymous optimistic fool, but I have put my money on the table. I call! Let's see the flop.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

charles2

Regular
In the US a 100k buy just occurred. A buy because it was at the ask/offer.

Very unusual as I check every trade.

A new buyer or a short cover. Either way......and this is a good thing... as I paraphrase Martha Stewart.

(And she knows a lot about insider trading). Joking of course on this slow day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Just to repost a collection of previous posts, could it be we might be closely tied to Samsung for akida2 ?

Posted by IloveLamp.

The Akida image is from (1:10) from the below link compared next to an image of a BMW interior.
View attachment 39426

Image shown below is the old iDrive. Akida possibly part of the newer infotainment system to be released? The new vehicles will also contain occupant monitoring and external sensors control by an NPU.
View attachment 39424

Predicted partnership
View attachment 39420
To add further; Exynos has been linked with Hyundai and Volkswagen.

Old hand gesture dataset for some added spice. (Also previously posted by another user)
View attachment 39422

Told ya 🤪 😂 thanks for the amazing work @Jasonk

happy dance1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom