BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Thanks for the reminder. " The early bird catches the worm"
Even though we've been riding this investment for what feels like some sort of time warp to the future and back to the past and then slingshotted back to the future again. Crazy bus driver is still waiting for more passengers.😂 The bus is fully packed with us worms waiting to turn over a new leaf
View attachment 39386
Yes we can only hope that Akida 2.0 happens to be a great hook to catch some worms!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230707_095732_LinkedIn.jpg

and in case you weren't aware

Screenshot_20230707_095944_Google.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Mccabe84

Regular
So many trades at the same amount, shorters back at it ?
IMG_5222.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

robsmark

Regular
This shit is getting old.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

robsmark

Regular
I don’t think it’s “people” selling.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

keyeat

Regular
Too Much No GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
The next 6 -12 months is going to be crucial for this stock with the arrival of Akida 2.0. I'm expecting lift off with some further IP Agreements and once that happens I expect we will see a rapidly recovering share price. Fingers crossed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So many trades at the same amount, shorters back at it ? View attachment 39393
The Shorter's never left.
Also going hard at IMU (another shortee's favourite) who are trying to cure cancer for goodness sake
Just been biding their time, waiting for conditions to be ripe, like today when the whole market is down.
America still sleepy from holidays and with Japan suffering a setback as well, on top of June's tax selling is good timing for them to give our trees another little shakedown.
They don't give a flying fig about our Companies or the good that can be wrought in the world by the beneficial application of our technologies.
They would tear it all down in their quest for the almighty dollar.
I want to be enriched by BRN's success too, but if they were trying to promote suffering through the prolongation of illness or the mass adoption of tech that used more energy, made sensors dumber and more reliant on older outdated methodologies and increased repetitive and dangerous work for humans, I would drop them like a hot rock.
As someone is reported to have said......

When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten, and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.​

Sad, but true.
Keep planting trees.
Even though you'll never feel their shade.
We've already benefited from those who planted before us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Iseki

Regular
Could someone tell me are we still partners with socionext?

BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applications.​

It's just that Socionext today on the Tokyo stock exchange was down nearly 23%,
and I was wondering why?

View attachment 39360
partner or f_buddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Doz

Regular
I think we will start seeing some “ becoming a substantial holder notices “ very soon .

The moment of truth will be - who is involved and if they have market caps in the billions or trillions .

All in my opinion ……..

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Hey @TopCat, I reckon I’ve got exciting news to share! Keep your paws crossed that our sleuthing skills will soon be validated by an official announcement - I can already hear you happily purring away!

I only just found the time to watch the recorded CVPR 2023 Workshop presentations by Kynan Eng (CEO of iniVation) and Nandan Nayampally - they both have such wonderfully soothing voices, by the way.

The mosaic of conjecture we’ve both been creating over the past couple of weeks is almost complete; here are two more tiles to lay, one of them a shiny golden one.

While the videos’ tech content is way above my pay grade, both presentations were quite illuminating, nevertheless! Let me share with you what piqued my interest:

I first watched Kynan Eng’s talk on iniVation’s new Aeveon sensor:

The wallaby featured on the iniVation website must have hopped away and is now presumably roaming freely somewhere around Lake Zurich, as it didn’t make an appearance during the presentation. Instead, it had been substituted by a beautiful, iridescent hummingbird, legendary for its rapid wing beat, which is notoriously difficult to capture on regular camera without blurring.

Watch from 8 min onwards, where Kynan Eng starts to talk about the new, soon-to-be released Aeveon sensor:
„What‘s important to note here is, this is mainly digital. We‘ve moved quite a distance away from the analog circuit in current DVS pixels…

And from 10:45 min onwards: „So the chip doesn’t exist, yet. We are getting very close to the first tape-out of it now, but because it is in digital, we are able to create an emulator for this, for the chip.”

Well, I immediately took a liking to the sound of “digital”, especially since Synsense, iniVation’s sister start-up and partner for their Speck SoC, is into analog SNNs, but it got even better, when I then listened to Nandan Nayampally’s virtual presentation (which explains why he was nowhere to be seen in the CVPR 2023 Workshop group photo - I had actually hoped to spot him next to the likes of Kynan Eng, Tobi Delbrück or André van Schaik, which could have hinted at the fact that he was in conversation with one of them just before the group photo was taken. Clever idea of mine, eh?!)

Just over a minute into the presentation, I couldn’t believe my ears: “Let me start with the key technology changes that we are making to support our partners like Prophesee, iniVation and other folks that are building not only event-based solutions…”

WHAT???!!! My real-time auditory sensor processing DID get that right, didn’t it?! Listen for yourself and correct me if I’m wrong…

Did he really just let slip that iniVation is indeed a Brainchip partner?!

They obviously didn’t get listed under “partners” on the “Brainchip at a glance” presentation slide, as there hasn’t been any official announcement so far, but IMO this (unintentionally) revealing statement strongly supports our hypothesis.

Admittedly, it could have been a lapsus linguae, a disclosure of our Brainchip CMO’s secretly harboured wish of teaming up with iniVation, but honestly, how probable is that?! Much more likely it was an inadvertent divulgence in front of a small audience of computer vision researchers, plus the Aeveon sensor screams Akida, doesn’t it?
I suppose we’ll find out soon, as “we are getting very close to the first tape-out” of the new wonder chip.

My opinion only, DYOR.

Great work/research Frangipani..............................
Below is information on new Aeveon Sensor
Quote " IniVation CEO and co-founder Kynan Eng said the new Aeveon sensor technology is scheduled to produce the first batch of demonstrators later in 2023 that will be suitable for robotics applications. For consumer products, he added that mass production of the sensors may be around 2025"

1688695750809.png

1688695958779.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

skutza

Regular
Great work/research Frangipani..............................
Below is information on new Aeveon Sensor
Quote " IniVation CEO and co-founder Kynan Eng said the new Aeveon sensor technology is scheduled to produce the first batch of demonstrators later in 2023 that will be suitable for robotics applications. For consumer products, he added that mass production of the sensors may be around 2025"

View attachment 39399
View attachment 39400
Someone send this to Elon,

I nearly hit a roo on the road in the first week of having the Tesla.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
The Shorter's never left.
Also going hard at IMU (another shortee's favourite) who are trying to cure cancer for goodness sake
Just been biding their time, waiting for conditions to be ripe, like today when the whole market is down.
America still sleepy from holidays and with Japan suffering a setback as well, on top of June's tax selling is good timing for them to give our trees another little shakedown.
They don't give a flying fig about our Companies or the good that can be wrought in the world by the beneficial application of our technologies.
They would tear it all down in their quest for the almighty dollar.
I want to be enriched by BRN's success too, but if they were trying to promote suffering through the prolongation of illness or the mass adoption of tech that used more energy, made sensors dumber and more reliant on older outdated methodologies and increased repetitive and dangerous work for humans, I would drop them like a hot rock.
As someone is reported to have said......

When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten, and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.​

Sad, but true.
Keep planting trees.
Even though you'll never feel their shade.
We've already benefited from those who planted before us.
Awesome post "Hoppy "
Speaking of Akida"s Beneficial Ai ........................ here"s a disturbing, yet realistic video on "Ai Doomsday"

AKIDA vs ECHO

AKIDO O O o o BALLISTO O O o o

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I think we will start seeing some “ becoming a substantial holder notices “ very soon .

The moment of truth will be - who is involved and if they have market caps in the billions or trillions .

All in my opinion ……..
Fingers crossed you are on the money Doz.....
You have always taken great interest in the BRN share registry over the years so hopefully you are right!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Cgc516

Regular
Must be very fun to keep playing this. 🙈

Attachments

• CA4DF51F-7062-49F6-B67A-765748E4AE82.jpeg
    CA4DF51F-7062-49F6-B67A-765748E4AE82.jpeg
    959.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Must be very fun to keep playing this. 🙈
Gotta love them dumbo algo's.
Powerful, but subtle as a brick to the temple.
We'll all be screwed when Akida gets properly involved.
Except us, that own a slice of the pie. 🤣

Bring it, BrainChip!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom