Screenshot_20230627_092901_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230627_093328_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Mt09

Regular
Does someone know about arm ethos u55 board and how it can provide on chip processing from cortex m85.
Can it have akida in it?
ethos u55= not Akida

Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

toasty

Regular
I've read lots of posts over the last couple of weeks about the VERY depressed share price. Some posters are well underwater, at least one has had to postpone planned retirement and others have lamented the SP fall since we have been in the ASX200, presumably because it exposed us to the machinations of the large institutions (aka the shorters).

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who bought in early - I'm still 200+% up on my average purchase price. Does that give me any consolation? Frankly no. I've made it clear before that I am very disappointed in the way management has communicated with shareholders and the market in general. If I was a suspicious person I'd probably be thinking by now that they are hiding something.

That said, I am still a firm believer in the technology created by Peter and Anil and therefore willing to hold until the end of this year. By then I will have been on board for over 7 years and believe I should be seeing some solid progress towards a sustainable enterprise by then. The sort of progress that the market is looking for - more genuine customers (not just "partners") and some real royalty revenue. Having been in the IT world for a fair portion of my working life I understand that the introduction of radical new technologies takes time. I'm just wondering now if we got ahead of ourselves a bit here. Would we have been better remaining private for longer and developing a solution that a customer was actually ready for?? Guess we'll never know..................

FWIW and DYOR

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Can we request our company to do a comparison with SENECA?
Imec looks very analog:

US11443174B2 Machine learning accelerator 20181113

1687825681993.png

A neural network circuit for providing a threshold weighted sum of input signals comprises at least two arrays of transistors with programmable threshold voltage, each transistor storing a synaptic weight as a threshold voltage and having a control electrode for receiving an activation input signal. Additionally, for each array of transistors, a reference network associated therewith, which provides a reference signal to be combined with the positive or negative weight current components of the transistors of the associated array, the reference signal having opposite sign compared to the weight current components of the associated array, thereby providing the threshold of the weighted sums of the currents. Further, at least one bitline is configured to receive the combined positive and/or negative current components, each combined with their associated reference signals.

They are into 3D layers of neurons.

Edit: The poster talks about digital 4 to 16-bits, but this is in the context of RISC-V.

There are no Imec published patents which talk about RISC-V, but patent applications are not published for 18 months after filing.

From Prof Wiki:

Artificial Intelligence[edit]​

Imec performs advanced research on artificial intelligence[15] and was awarded 750.000 USD twice in 2019 by DARPA in a machine-learning competition .

In a 2017 report, The Financial Times named imec’s self-learning neuromorphic chip one of the fifty ideas that will change the world and was described by the newspaper as having the potential to revolutionize computing
.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMEC#References

The 2017 Imec self-learning chip predates Akida. As the patent (which dates from November 2018) demonstrates, Imec were analog at that time.

The adoption of RISC-V indicates a relapse to von Neumann ...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

misslou

Founding Member
An analogy from FF that resonates so strongly with me, I had to request his permission to share:

The current share price is very disappointing.

There is a saying along the lines ‘he has a face that only a mother could love’.

The present share price is ‘butt’ ugly yet we still love Brainchip because like the mother we do not see the share price we see past it to the good heart that beats strongly within.

Like a mother as opposed to Mrs. Jones on the corner we know Brainchip and all its virtues inside out having spent every minute of everyday watching it grow and develop into a fine company over flowing with potential.

We have been to the parent interviews at Carnegie Mellon and noted that while Brainchip has not gained a mass following all its Professors cannot speak too highly of it and have voted it most likely to succeed.

Like the mother we were not surprised unlike Mrs. Jones, when our little Brainchip was accepted into NASA and earmarked to pilot deep space missions.

Nor were we surprised when Quantum Ventura claimed that our little Brainchip would allow Homeland Security to build handheld detectors to protect our ports and would make cyber secure all our critical energy supplies.

Even though we raised our Brainchip to be a source of good for all mankind we could not help but feel a deep sense of pride when the ultimate luxury car brand Mercedes Benz said nice things about our Brainchip.

Like all mothers however being able to announce at Christmas to Mrs. Jones at the Carols in the Park so all around could hear that our Brainchip was going into medical research to find a way to detect cancer was our proudest moment.

Like all mothers we have been annoyed, frustrated and worried when our Brainchip tells us that it has to go out and won’t say where claiming it is a secret particularly when we know some of its friends are military contractors.

Just like mothers we will cross our arms and say ‘but I am your shareholder’ only to be met with silence.

Then like a mother we step aside as we know that those around our Brainchip are all good people and we ultimately trust it has the right core values.

Even though a mother trusts she will still read everything she can to find out about her child’s achievements as she knows her child is not a braggarde and will occasionally require a nudge if she is to find out about its successes.

In the same way Brainchip shareholders continue to research and question.

Mother’s know that raising a child is not something you can hurry and that it takes the time it takes.

She knows there will be missteps along the way but with patience and dedication the end result will likely be much more than you ever hoped. Learning from mistakes requires the mistake to be made and out of mistakes resilience is built.

Some are not cut out to be mothers just as some are not cut out to be shareholders. It is natures way of weeding out the weakest from the gene pool.

Sad but that is how it is as while we are all born equal thereafter the strong survive and learn to thrive in the markets.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I mentioned Nokia about 3 years ago as a tongue in cheek comment to regain credibility in the mobile market utilising nuromorphic tech... Let's see what unfolds. In this industry if you snooze you lose. You need to stay cutting edge.
I am pretty confident of the connection with nokia, They are also working with Microsoft and the government in Adelaide on space Projects / satellites

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I am pretty confident of the connection with nokia, They are also working with Microsoft and the government in Adelaide on space Projects and satellites
I haven't updated this for a long time, but here was my connection for Nokia back then.

1687828972815.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

jk6199

Regular
I'm getting that nagging feeling in my loins that maybe some shorters thought there would be more EOY selling to get out?

Not sure, but the run of very small bot related transactions, then a group of accumulated larger transactions seems to be happening?

I was expecting lower prices today as I bought more last week. Only one pertinent announcement away from hopefully a rebound for us all!

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

rgupta

Regular
I've read lots of posts over the last couple of weeks about the VERY depressed share price. Some posters are well underwater, at least one has had to postpone planned retirement and others have lamented the SP fall since we have been in the ASX200, presumably because it exposed us to the machinations of the large institutions (aka the shorters).

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who bought in early - I'm still 200+% up on my average purchase price. Does that give me any consolation? Frankly no. I've made it clear before that I am very disappointed in the way management has communicated with shareholders and the market in general. If I was a suspicious person I'd probably be thinking by now that they are hiding something.

That said, I am still a firm believer in the technology created by Peter and Anil and therefore willing to hold until the end of this year. By then I will have been on board for over 7 years and believe I should be seeing some solid progress towards a sustainable enterprise by then. The sort of progress that the market is looking for - more genuine customers (not just "partners") and some real royalty revenue. Having been in the IT world for a fair portion of my working life I understand that the introduction of radical new technologies takes time. I'm just wondering now if we got ahead of ourselves a bit here. Would we have been better remaining private for longer and developing a solution that a customer was actually ready for?? Guess we'll never know..................

FWIW and DYOR
To me nothing is changing but style of management.
While LDN was interested in playing in hands of big players Sean wants to creat big players.
If we understand technology we should also understand the value of eco system.
Before Sean were having to IP contracts but where was the ecosystem. So to me Sean wants to prove himself by the worl he is doing than just give benefit to day traders.
If someone believes in technology then hold if you don't believe in technology then go.
To me the message is loud and clear from Sean. No more artificial pumps or dumps but strick to basics and have patience.
Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

toasty

Regular
To me nothing is changing but style of management.
While LDN was interested in playing in hands of big players Sean wants to creat big players.
If we understand technology we should also understand the value of eco system.
Before Sean were having to IP contracts but where was the ecosystem. So to me Sean wants to prove himself by the worl he is doing than just give benefit to day traders.
If someone believes in technology then hold if you don't believe in technology then go.
To me the message is loud and clear from Sean. No more artificial pumps or dumps but strick to basics and have patience.
Dyor

Do you remember his early statements? They ahve not rung true. I believe he has probably been reined in by the board from making such statements again...........remember this is his first CEO gig. His history is that of a great salesman so he's having to learn a new craft I think..........

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
Do you remember his early statements? They ahve not rung true. I believe he has probably been reined in by the board from making such statements again...........remember this is his first CEO gig. His history is that of a great salesman so he's having to learn a new craft I think..........
I don't believe on statements but look at actual work. We are making ecosystem partners and that to me is the 1st priority of Sean.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Glen

Regular
Can we request our company to do a comparison with SENECA?

I found a YouTube video

Jimmy17

Regular
Shortman indicates otherwise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-133221_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-133221_Chrome.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: 3 users

Labsy

Regular
Shortman indicates otherwise
Not really Jimmy, your last figure is the 19th. Sb182's alluding to yesterdays number of shorts taken out. Extremely low.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Draed

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love