BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Please explain how you come to that conclusion? My post regarding revenue is based on comments from management. Please tell me how we will hit $600 million revenue from the companies we are involved with?
Yeah nah. DYOR

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Harwig

Regular
I miss the reasoned and informative posts of some people who will remain nameless. I hope they and their families are well.
Just saying...

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Frangipani

Regular
And what happened to the TSE member HE Pennypacker?
I haven’t got a clue.
I wish I could say the penny suddenly dropped, but it hasn’t.

What is weird is that I cannot find his/her account with the help of the “search by member” function, but nevertheless it still exists - just type the poster’s name into the regular search engine and open one of the other forum members’ replies to one of his/her posts. There you go, the last post was eight months ago, but he/she was last seen on TSE earlier today. A lifelong ban would have resulted in the deletion of the account, I guess, so I can only conjecture @HE Pennypacker is currently on probation because of too many moderated posts or even temporarily banned? Possibly busy packing pennies? 🤔 Hopefully for a giant sock, that will soon knock down the likes of Todd Gack. 💰

Honestly, I have no idea, and I am not even sure whether it was a genuine question of yours or simply wordplay around pennies, pennystock etc.
Maybe @HE Pennypacker himself/herself can clear up the mystery for us?

But since you, of all people, were asking - I’ve got a similar question for you as well, that has had me scratching my head for the past couple of days:

An account that really seems to have vanished into thin air is that of Blind Freddie - a fact I happened to find out about when I was searching for an old post of his the other day; conducting a stool analysis, so to say.
All that is left of him are references and the odd replies to him by other posters, thanks to which you can still partly read what he had originally written (presumably typed in Braille), despite his account having been deleted. He even took his cane with him, it seems.

My first thought was that Seeing Freddie must have deleted his alter ego’s account after watching what had happened to another poster with two accounts, albeit the way I see it, that was a different matter altogether, as in Freddie’s case it was an open secret, whereas he-who-shall-not-be-named was both Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, and excessive downramping became his downfall, it seems.

Since Eagle Eye Freddie’s account is still active, I figured he can’t possibly have been banned permanently, although his behaviour continues to puzzle me. Why the abrupt silence without waving goodbye, unlike past farewells? Why take the detour of other posters’ channels (or so they say) rather than posting himself? After all, he frequently seems to be “engaged in conversation” with others? (Not with me, though, as I’ve stated before.) One possible explanation would be a temporary ban for some reason. But why? And how long is temporary? The question is, would you still be able to exchange private messages over TSE once you are banned, even if only temporarily? If not, then we can eliminate that explanation, as he is obviously doing just that. Of course there are those mostly silent readers that either have never posted anything at all or not much or are no longer doing so for various reasons. But my gut feeling is there is more to it. Reminds me of that kangaroo jigsaw FF was doing with his little grandson shortly before he disappeared from view. I am missing that critical puzzle piece here…

But back to our visually impaired friend. When I accidentally hovered over the @Blind Freddie username, something strange happened - try it for yourself. Just type in @Blind Freddie into the TSE search engine, pick any post that tags this username and be in for a big surprise 😯🤔

Would you kindly give us an explanation for this reveal? Or is this a technical glitch? While I am unsure at what point in time Blind Freddie’s account ceased to exist, in theory, both accounts must have co-existed for quite some time, as you appear to have joined TSE in April 2022.

What puzzles me, though, is why you are labelled a “regular“ rather than an “emerged“ member, even though you’ve only posted a total of four times so far? 🧐 Correct me if I am wrong, but IMO this would only make sense if there had indeed been a name change of the account, with previous posts under your old account name accounting for your present status as a “regular” member. I am aware of at least one other name change on TSE, but that poster never made a (confessional) secret out of it, plus the bridge builder’s older posts have not disappeared. If all roads led to Rome, I’d know where to look for Blind Freddie, as he could have blindly taken any of them to reach the same destination, but they don’t.

Curiouser and curiouser…

So @Richie Rich, pray tell us, who are you and what have you done with poor Blind Freddie? 😂

921BF675-A03E-4424-8535-EB175619E8E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

GazDix

Regular
Good on those for venting frustrations. I think we all feel frustrated and this forum should be a safe place to do so.

I felt this earlier but have come to be a little apathetic which is not a bad place to be. I lived in China for many years earlier and the Chinese language helped me I guess in my investing journey when I learned 'Wei Ji' translates to crisis. But it is one character Wei that means crisis. So what does Ji mean? Opportunity. I asked my teacher why are they together? Simply because whenever there is a crisis, it also presents an opportunity.
Cool the language requires those two characters together for the meaning, there are also other compund characters that are cool. Sorry, I digress.

I was lucky enough to buy more yesterday. The last time we were 33/34 cents was in December 2020 which is completely ridiculous after all the progress we made. OK, last year was simply in the harshest way - a write off, or in a positive way - a critical learning experience that AKD1000 needs to be simplified to meet customers demands.

The tech has been validated over and over. 2 IP contracts with Renesas and Megachips who are behemoths in tech-savvy Japan should solidify a share price of above 50 cents at least with no revenue (right now and expecting) even for the biggest sceptic.

But retail hold loads of shares (held?) Tax time soon (last year was bad as well for Brainchip during this period). A 6X to meet all time highs too in which many bought during the hype. The RSI is ridiculously oversold. Remember most of the the retail holders just look at price. No research themselves. Their financial advisors are telling them to sell this dog of a stock. Write it off.

Right now, with all the cash runway and potential to be had, the company is not in a crisis. But is the share price? Yes.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Cyw

Regular
A bit of a trival, the word 机 has another meaning, "probability". Many people have misundertood it and came up with the thought risk/opportunity or risk/reward. Howver, the correct interprtation of 危机 should be the probability of danger, which is what we call risk.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
Wow that was a great few pages to read after dinner.
Hope everyone feels better. Just thought id post a couple of my thoughts as a few misconceptions were thrown around. Also I'd like to finish with our Forward Looking Statement that I'm sure you've all read ad nauseum.

Myth 1: Akida 1 was a failure
Only version of Akida to generate revenue
Only version of Akida being taped out by IP licensees
Only version of Akida linked to NASA, Valeo, Nviso, Prophesee, Mercedes, et al

Myth 2: No revenue last year
Easy debunk, check the financials for > 0 dollars

Myth 3: Management made promises of specific figures or timelines
See below forward looking Statement, and consider interpretation of messages from management PRIOR to the headwinds experienced

Myth 4: Brainchip owes any kind of return on investment to any of us, within a specified timeframe.
We all have different position sizes and avg holding values
We all had free will and were warned as per below FLS.
We all chose to invest in a volatile and very, very new technology.
We all have a different time horizon for when we anticipate returns.

Myth 5: Shorters are to blame
The market contains many participants.
The Shorters are likely instos who could care less about the company and rely on numerical values and charting.
Like it or not our TA looked shocking, got better briefly and now looks shocking again.
Until we have significant positive news, there's no reason for the instos to swim against the tide, we need positive news or a change in TA conditions to see a turn in our SP for good.

Myth 6: Brainchips performance is tied to it's shareprice
See above, we are now closing in on prices that predate Mercedes, and are closing into our rerate after NASA.
This is Nov 2020 levels.
At that time, we had a fraction of the partnerships, no licensees, no Akida 1.5, no Akida 2.0, no global recognition, a fraction of the news and media releases and no NDA bending tweets.

A follow up question on myth 6, is the market incorrectly pricing BRN as of Nov 2020, or is the market incorrectly pricing Brainchip as of today?

Edit: Bonus comment, Sean said 7 figures not 1m.
This means between 1m and 9.99m.
At the quoted 3-5 multiple, we are looking at anywhere between $3m and $49m on top of the initial fee.
Just something to think about when expecting 100+ licenses a week (my favourite comment from the whole night)

Forward looking statements​

This announcement contains forward-looking statements, which address a variety of subjects including, for example product development, marketing position and technical advances. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs, plans and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and information currently available to management and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The Company's management believes that these forward looking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements because such statements speak only as of the date when made. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law or the ASX Listing Rules. In addition, forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events, and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Hope everyone feels better. Just thought id post a couple of my thoughts as a few misconceptions were thrown around. Also I'd like to finish with our Forward Looking Statement that I'm sure you've all read ad nauseum.

See below forward looking Statement, and consider interpretation of messages from management PRIOR to the headwinds experienced

Myth 4: Brainchip owes any kind of return on investment to any of us, within a specified timeframe.

The Shorters are likely instos who could care less about the company and rely on numerical values and charting.
Like it or not our TA looked shocking, got better hreifly and now looks shocking again.
Until we have significant positive news, there's no reason for the instos to swim against the tide, we need positive news or a change in TA conditions to see a turn in our SP for good.

See above, we are now closing in on prices that predate Mercedes, and are closing into our rerate after NASA.
This is Nov 2020 levels.
At that time, we had a fraction of the partnerships, no licensees, no Akida 1.5, no Akida 2.0, no global recognition, a fraction of the news and media releases and no NDA bending tweets.

A follow up question on myth 6, is the market incorrectly pricing BRN as of Nov 2020, or is the market incorrectly pricing Brainchip as of today?

This announcement contains forward-looking statements, which address a variety of subjects including, for example product development, marketing position and technical advances. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs, plans and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and information currently available to management and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The Company's management believes that these forwardlooking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements because such statements speak only as of the date when made. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forwardlooking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law or the ASX Listing Rules. In addition, forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events, and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations.
Great post

• Love

projection

Like others here, the price today was just irresistible. Added to the super, childrens and personal portfolio with a nice dusting of brain gravy.
Many thanks to the regular contributors of quality posts and balanced viewpoints.

A side note, I cannot recall who, but a particular member regularly refers to brn as 'brianchip' and it gives me a good chuckle each time, and a throwback to life of brian. Cheers

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
  • Haha
  • Wow

cosors

👀
I had understood the case to be a kind of pawn sacrifice and not to hit those who are causing us so much worry.
It is one thing to push the SP and then sell at a tidy profit.
Another is to work with shorts and then hand in hand in a system of press and forums with false claims, lies and downramping on top of the shorts and bot trading to push the SP and stoke fears.
It is very easy for me to suspect that said person is part of this system.
The whole also has another serious drawback you also know from Talga. Yesterday we got a main permit and the SP actually ended up in the negative. We both and the others here on TSE can assess the situation well which most can't as they don't take that much time to look behind the what and figure out the why. Yesterday a small financial advisor posted on Youtube his recommendations. This included as a high risk Talga only buy very little and look. Reason was that the SP was very low for a long time and just yesterday and that alone shows how risky this stock is. He does not know the circumstances as well as we do. Now imagine how that looks with BRN for newcomers when they look at the chart. Does it look like a good opportunity or a dead end. Then they may google the reasons and read in the financial press what this person writes about us, seemingly serious since big thing. Many do not know what all has been achieved.
The shorters and others, I summarize them for me recently to the makers, have done a great job here and there.
You grew up with the machinations on the ASX but not the rest for example from Europe or as in my case from Germany.
We don't have a startup culture here that retailers can participate in, consequence of the .com bubble.
So many look to the ASX because many of your stocks are also listed here.
Very few know that TMH runs the forum HC or that they even run their own fund with contracts. Very few understand that many avatars on HC are not private individuals in the sense and what kind of agenda they run and wich different roles they play in their community. The fewest know how excessive bot trading is taking place and smallest trades are used to move the SP to where they want to have. Very few know that the ASX distributes tickets according to the agenda when they are asked by a shorter to follow up when the SP rises against their will or that the ASX does not like to intervene when the SP is systematically pushed down. I could go on long with my observations of the last few years but you all know that, as well as that AISIC is a paper tiger. I could put it even more drastically.
If I would have had my knowledge years ago I probably would have looked for my startups somewhere else in a more transparent system that is not so one-sidedly interlocked. You don't have the choice because of your super or pension system like the rest of us. I suspect that this is the main reason why the dark side can act freely. What politics would be interested in changing laws and thus admit that they are responsible for it and that when they themselves profit from it? I think none and therefore nothing changes.

The ASX is a very special trading place and a very unusual ecosystem and playground for those who belong to the financial club. Everyone else who knows the patterns can only run with it.
So I don't find the pushers so questionable who drive up the SP with a lot of work and influencers since no one has to believe them when they turn on the brain and question critically.
But against the other side of a positive investment allowing a company to go its way to develop with the money of the shareholders, against this other dark purely driven by greed side is each one of us powerless. In one case, I simply don't need to trade or follow. In the other case a covered system of media, forum, hired avatars, bots, favoritism on the ASX on multiple levels takes a position that is unassailable.
Back to the topic.
Where do you think Weebit would be today if Mickle and co and the makers ran the same as they did/do with us. Each of us can only hope that his beloved stock will not be the victim on the ASX by this side. Then everything doesn't matter no matter how much research or no matter how good a job the company does.
The dangerous thing is the dark influencers pick out crumbs and make the whole picture out of it and they are covered by this system on the ASX.
Whether I have aluminum on my head for you or not I do not care because I know that I have a clear opinion and the mostly neutral in the middle.
I wait that not a private person is sued but the other side the dark system. Nevertheless I know that this will never happen.
More often I am approached by young investors or beginners, even though I actually still count myself among them. But I have made my experience on the ASX. And the first thing I say: Let's put your company that you're interested in aside for now. I'll tell you what you're getting into and then we'll look at your company on the ASX. I also mention that the retailer has nothing under control no matter how much research, in the case when the company becomes the victim of the dark side. There is nothing to be done. One side is covered and protected, the other side that is to be milked is not.

I still stay because I have now gone along too long and want to follow my little ones and their story. That was always my desire to look back someday and to be able to say to myself that I was there for this important thing. On the way through the novel I also got to know the system against which every retailer is powerless. That's all.

... too much written again.
I am sorry. If I had known how much frustration had been vented before and after my post today I certainly wouldn't have added my pile on top of it. Now it's out and too late. Please bear with me.
I wish you all a pleasant weekend except the shorters may they burn in hell. I wish you shorters a new tax on the short selling and that retrospectively for the last 14a may you all go bankrupt. Ranting over. I long for a cold beer.

Oh, one more thing, Mickle, if you find dog poo 💩 in your letterbox there's no way it got there through me. I'm exactly 15793.99km away from you and that's just fine.

Have a nice weekend. Cheers! 🍻🍹🍾

___
and the lenders a new tax on their fees to remain fair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

cassip

Regular
Hi to all,

just heard in the radio in the southern German region: ZSW develops a bird recorder to protect them from wind turbines. As far as I read they work with NNs but still have difficulties (training, cooling, among others).

If someone could forward this to BRN, maybe they both would benefit?

Contact is in German, English site also attached.

Good weekend to all
Regards
Cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
I haven’t got a clue.
I wish I could say the penny suddenly dropped, but it hasn’t.

What is weird is that I cannot find his/her account with the help of the “search by member” function, but nevertheless it still exists - just type the poster’s name into the regular search engine and open one of the other forum members’ replies to one of his/her posts. There you go, the last post was eight months ago, but he/she was last seen on TSE earlier today. A lifelong ban would have resulted in the deletion of the account, I guess, so I can only conjecture @HE Pennypacker is currently on probation because of too many moderated posts or even temporarily banned? Possibly busy packing pennies? 🤔 Hopefully for a giant sock, that will soon knock down the likes of Todd Gack. 💰

Honestly, I have no idea, and I am not even sure whether it was a genuine question of yours or simply wordplay around pennies, pennystock etc.
Maybe @HE Pennypacker himself/herself can clear up the mystery for us?

But since you, of all people, were asking - I’ve got a similar question for you as well, that has had me scratching my head for the past couple of days:

An account that really seems to have vanished into thin air is that of Blind Freddie - a fact I happened to find out about when I was searching for an old post of his the other day; conducting a stool analysis, so to say.
All that is left of him are references and the odd replies to him by other posters, thanks to which you can still partly read what he had originally written (presumably typed in Braille), despite his account having been deleted. He even took his cane with him, it seems.

My first thought was that Seeing Freddie must have deleted his alter ego’s account after watching what had happened to another poster with two accounts, albeit the way I see it, that was a different matter altogether, as in Freddie’s case it was an open secret, whereas he-who-shall-not-be-named was both Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, and excessive downramping became his downfall, it seems.

Since Eagle Eye Freddie’s account is still active, I figured he can’t possibly have been banned permanently, although his behaviour continues to puzzle me. Why the abrupt silence without waving goodbye, unlike past farewells? Why take the detour of other posters’ channels (or so they say) rather than posting himself? After all, he frequently seems to be “engaged in conversation” with others? (Not with me, though, as I’ve stated before.) One possible explanation would be a temporary ban for some reason. But why? And how long is temporary? The question is, would you still be able to exchange private messages over TSE once you are banned, even if only temporarily? If not, then we can eliminate that explanation, as he is obviously doing just that. Of course there are those mostly silent readers that either have never posted anything at all or not much or are no longer doing so for various reasons. But my gut feeling is there is more to it. Reminds me of that kangaroo jigsaw FF was doing with his little grandson shortly before he disappeared from view. I am missing that critical puzzle piece here…

But back to our visually impaired friend. When I accidentally hovered over the @Blind Freddie username, something strange happened - try it for yourself. Just type in @Blind Freddie into the TSE search engine, pick any post that tags this username and be in for a big surprise 😯🤔

Would you kindly give us an explanation for this reveal? Or is this a technical glitch? While I am unsure at what point in time Blind Freddie’s account ceased to exist, in theory, both accounts must have co-existed for quite some time, as you appear to have joined TSE in April 2022.

What puzzles me, though, is why you are labelled a “regular“ rather than an “emerged“ member, even though you’ve only posted a total of four times so far? 🧐 Correct me if I am wrong, but IMO this would only make sense if there had indeed been a name change of the account, with previous posts under your old account name accounting for your present status as a “regular” member. I am aware of at least one other name change on TSE, but that poster never made a (confessional) secret out of it and the bridge builder’s old posts have also not disappeared. If all roads led to Rome, I’d know where to look for Blind Freddie, as he could have blindly taken any of them to reach the same destination, but they don’t.

Curiouser and curiouser…

So @Richie Rich, pray tell us, who are you and what have you done with poor Blind Freddie? 😂

View attachment 38773
I followed it exactly with your example. WoW!
Remarkable! You should work as a forensics or some kind of side channel tester! Am really impressed!

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀

Why don't you just admit that you value advertising 😅 Just in case, there is a donation button for zeeb0t's work and you can continue to enjoy your advertising with pleasure and morally correct. Just an idea

Reactions: 3 users

Gies

Regular
Where’s DOLCI ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

schuey

Regular
Like others here, the price today was just irresistible. Added to the super, childrens and personal portfolio with a nice dusting of brain gravy.
Many thanks to the regular contributors of quality posts and balanced viewpoints.

A side note, I cannot recall who, but a particular member regularly refers to brn as 'brianchip' and it gives me a good chuckle each time, and a throwback to life of brian. Cheers
Always look on the bright side of life......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular

Like it or not our TA looked shocking, got better briefly and now looks shocking again.

This is Nov 2020 levels.

Edit: Bonus comment, Sean said 7 figures not 1m.
This means between 1m and 9.99m.
At the quoted 3-5 multiple, we are looking at anywhere between $3m and $49m on top of the initial fee.
Just something to think about when expecting 100+ licenses a week (my favourite comment from the whole night)

This announcement contains forward-looking statements, which address a variety of subjects including, for example product development, marketing position and technical advances. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs, plans and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and information currently available to management and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. The Company's management believes that these forward looking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements because such statements speak only as of the date when made. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law or the ASX Listing Rules. In addition, forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events, and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations.
A very fair post. But I assume market is bringing it down coz they feel company will soon be out of money and will need a further raise. We have to prove market we don't need extra funds and prices will start coming back.
And only way to get that confidence is sales or ??

Reactions: 8 users

GStocks123

Regular

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    868.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom