BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Come on AG, I’m supportive of your posts but this is nonsense.

EAP customers are taking longer than expected, but are all still engaged. Licences will be sold on their terms, not ours. Give it time.

Nobody expects us to sell 100 licences a year, it’s a pipe dream! Thats 2 licences a week!
It's based on figures provided by management!

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well, I have to say I’m pretty bl@@dy disappointed with the way we are progressing. Lots of positive chatter on these threads but the reality is we are sub 35 cents and will likely continue to fall. Imo the next 4c will be another disaster so sub 20 cents before September is a possibility imo. I hate to think where we could be in 12 months… 🫣

Come on Sean…prove me wrong!

Anyway, now I got that off my chest, have a great weekend all! 🍻
LMAO...

You waddle in to push your usual narrative then frame it as something that you needed to get off your chest.

Ok.

GREAT POST!!!!!!! 👍 👌 👍 😎🐔🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
LMAO...

You waddle in to push your usual narrative then frame it as something that you needed to get off your chest.

Ok.

GREAT POST!!!!!!! 👍 👌 👍 😎🐔🤡🤡🤡🤡

Always...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Lol
"Sean stated that customers weren't buying our product because other products were good enough and we are rushing to develop 2.0 to save the company in my opinion".

This statement is my favourite miss.

The current range of products don't require akida. This doesn't mean that akida is obsolete or anything like that it means that akida is early and the products in the market don't need such a processor YET.

Also 100 agreements a year? Seriously mate come out of the clouds ffs

Definitely smoking something 🤣

drunk-wasted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Based on figures provided by management? Where have they provided these figures?

Getupthere

Regular
We were all holding on the view that revenue was coming late last year from renesas.

only to find out in December that renesas was only now about to tape out early this year.

I would love to know how the shorters knew about no revenue coming months before we share holders knew.

The shorts started increasing way before any of us share holders knew that renesas had not even taped out.

I smell a rat 🐀

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
You‘ve completely ignored ongoing royalties, this is the meaningful revenue, not the initial licensing cost.

Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

Well, I have to say I’m pretty bl@@dy disappointed with the way we are progressing. Lots of positive chatter on these threads but the reality is we are sub 35 cents and will likely continue to fall. Imo the next 4c will be another disaster so sub 20 cents before September is a possibility imo. I hate to think where we could be in 12 months… 🫣

Come on Sean…prove me wrong!

Anyway, now I got that off my chest, have a great weekend all! 🍻
excited season 3 GIF

5 shares for $1 ooooohhh baby 🔥 That would be nice!
Wishful thinking but you never know!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Papacass

Regular
Akida 1.0 was the first proven in silicon neuromorphic chip displaying SNN. Down the track this momentous breakthrough will be seen as the origin of BRNs commercial success. Akida 1.0 is definitely not a failure. The only failure is not being able to see the forest for the trees.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Based on figures provided by management? Where have they provided these figures?
Dyor

I've been questioned on here about the explosive sales comment and I dug it up. Same with the comments Sean made about growth outpacing costs. Take a look for yourself.

Reactions: 5 users

Pappagallo

Regular
We were all holding on the view that revenue was coming late last year from renesas.

only to find out in December that renesas was only now about to tape out early this year.

I would love to know how the shorters knew about no revenue coming months before we share holders knew.

The shorts started increasing way before any of us share holders knew that renesas had not even taped out.

I smell a rat 🐀

Who thought this? I certainly didn’t. What made you think Renesas revenue was coming last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
You‘ve completely ignored ongoing royalties, this is the meaningful revenue, not the initial licensing cost.
Not at all. Sean stated royalties would be 3-5 times the license fee.

AusEire

Dyor

I've been questioned on here about the explosive sales comment and I dug it up. Same with the comments Sean made about growth outpacing costs. Take a look for yourself.
Show me the figures that were provided by the company to back up your claim. It's not my job to back up your statement

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Show me the figures that were provided by the company to back up your claim. It's not my job to back up your statement
Some want it all handed to them on a spoon lol. Alwayslol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Job? Lol. Not my job to please you buddy.
The figures don't exist that's why you can't or won't provide them. You're full of it. Toodle-oo Mr Alwaysvictim

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Getupthere

Regular
Who thought this? I certainly didn’t. What made you think Renesas revenue was coming last year?
We were told revenue was coming late last year.

They only possible way of getting revenue was through renesas, then we find out that they haven’t even taped out yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom