BRN Discussion Ongoing

Time for the hoarde to assemble!!

Share price is in the doldrums because our first product was a commercial failure.

Let's hope 2.0 works otherwise Wilzys $400 investment is going back to zero.
How can you say AKIDA 1.0 was a commercial failure, alwaysgreen??

Renesas and MegaChips, both bought licences of AKIDA 1.0 technology.

At least 2 licences, were also bought through MegaChips.

There are a few joint development partners (Valeo is one) of AKIDA 1.0..

The AKIDA1500 chip is based on AKIDA 1.0 technology.

It's true we haven't yet seen, other than the licence fees, the financial benefits from these customers, but that is a matter of time to market, not of commercial failure.

Yes, we all expected more IP deals by now, but to call AKIDA 1.0 technology, a commercial failure, before a single product has been marketed by our customers, of the business we did aquire, is jumping the gun a bit..

Shareholders of any company, are generally too impatient, in my opinion.

There is never enough news, or progress..

As far as the shorting goes, it has been steadily quite heavy lately, with around a million to 1.5 million, taken out almost daily.
_20230623_171136.JPG

Shorts appear to be using the sustained attack to cover, as shorts overall are reducing (latest figures) edit - Rocket has later figures and it's back up.
_20230623_171108.JPG
_20230623_171217.JPG
This is definitely not the way we want to see these short positions go down, but they are winning at the moment..

This is a short chart of CCX.
_20230623_173807.JPG

The large dip to almost no shorts in March (I believe) was due to their removal from the ASX300 in the March rebalance.

There is a more than reasonable chance, that BrainChip will be removed from the ASX200, in the next rebalance in September.

So the likelyhood of many of the 113 million outstanding shorts, having to cover by then is great.

Personally, I'd prefer that to be at uncomfortable levels for them..

Still too many people here, confusing the share price, with the Company’s progress..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
D

Deleted member 118

It's true we haven't yet seen, other than the licence fees, the financial benefits from these customers, but that is a matter of time to market, not of commercial failure.

Yes, we all expected more IP deals by now, but to call AKIDA 1.0 technology, a commercial failure, before a single product has been marketed by our customers, of the business we did aquire, is jumping the gun a bit..

As far as the shorting goes, it has been steadily quite heavy lately, with around a million to 1.5 million, taken out almost daily.
View attachment 38803
Shorts appear to be using the sustained attack to cover, as shorts overall are reducing (latest figures).
View attachment 38804 View attachment 38805 This is definitely not the way we want to see these short position go down, but they are winning at the moment..
9CE66D37-67C9-462D-9972-B7932D6A91B3.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IMG_9357.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

View attachment 38803
Shorts appear to be using the sustained attack to cover, as shorts overall are reducing (latest figures) edit - Rocket has later figures and it's back up.
View attachment 38804 View attachment 38805 This is definitely not the way we want to see these short positions go down, but they are winning at the moment..

This is a short chart of CCX.
View attachment 38807
The large dip to almost no shorts in March (I believe) was due to their removal from the ASX300 in the March rebalance.

There is a more than reasonable chance, that BrainChip will be removed from the ASX200, in the next rebalance in September.

So the likelyhood of many of the 113 million outstanding shorts, having to cover by then is great.

Personally, I'd prefer that to be at uncomfortable levels for them..

Still too many people here, confusing the share price, with the Company’s progress..
Sean stated that customers weren't buying our product because other products were good enough and we are rushing to develop 2.0 to save the company in my opinion.

We've barely sold 2 licenses when realistically we need to sell 100 a year to be the hugely successful company we all hope for. If that's not a commercial failure, I don't know what is.

The current share price is reflecting this sentiment amongst investors.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Sean stated that customers weren't buying our product because other products were good enough and we are rushing to develop 2.0 to save the company in my opinion.

We've barely sold 2 licenses when realistically we need to sell 100 a year to be the hugely successful company we all hope for. If that's not a commercial failure, I don't know what is.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with pretty much everything you've said..

But nothing wrong with a difference of opinions.

100 IP licences a year??..

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

What are you smoking @alwaysgreen can i have some lol?? 100 ip licenses a year? On what planet lol
eddie-murphy-shocked.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm sorry, but I disagree with pretty much everything you've said..

But nothing wrong with a difference of opinions.

100 IP licences a year??..

Each license is $1 mill. It's been stated that royalties will be 3-5 times that. So 100 X 6 is $600 mill. 90 percent profit margins. $540 million.

That's what I would be hopeful of when I invested in Brainchip.

$540 mill X 30 is give or take a $16 billion market cap. $8 ish a share (very rough numbers).

Thats the type of return I was hopeful for when I first invested. Looking a long way off at they moment.

Reactions: 7 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Well, I have to say I’m pretty bl@@dy disappointed with the way we are progressing. Lots of positive chatter on these threads but the reality is we are sub 35 cents and will likely continue to fall. Imo the next 4c will be another disaster so sub 20 cents before September is a possibility imo. I hate to think where we could be in 12 months… 🫣

Come on Sean…prove me wrong!

Anyway, now I got that off my chest, have a great weekend all! 🍻

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
People talk about $50 share prices 😂. We'll need a lot more then 100 to hit that number!!
I think you're confused buddy. We could hit that revenue easily with just a few of the companies we're involved with (when deals come through ) I think you're taking things too literally personally

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think you're confused buddy. We could hit that revenue easily with just a few of the companies we're involved with (when deals come through ) I think you're taking things too literally personally

You're probably right. I mean, it was Sean that stated that every license sold would generate 3-5 times the license fee. I probably shouldn't take their comments literally though.

I mean, our founder said we'd have explosive sales in 2022 and that "literally" didn't happen.

I took Sean's comments at the AGM that revenue growth would outpace costs towards the end of 2022 and that "literally" didn't happen.

Starting to think that everything that management says will happen "literally" doesn't come to fruition.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Please explain how you come to that conclusion? My post regarding revenue is based on comments from management. Please tell me how we will hit $600 million revenue from the companies we are involved with?

Reactions: 2 users
Each license is $1 mill. It's been stated that royalties will be 3-5 times that. So 100 X 6 is $600 mill. 90 percent profit margins. $540 million.

That's what I would be hopeful of when I invested in Brainchip.

$540 mill X 30 is give or take a $16 billion market cap. $8 ish a share (very rough numbers).

Thats the type of return I was hopeful for when I first invested. Looking a long way off at they moment.
So you've decided the Company is selling each licence for 1 million dollars each? And are using Sean’s very rough gauge of expected royalties (with no time frames of life of product etc, which is impossible to gauge)?

If BrainChip was making that kind of money, in the A.I. space, it wouldn't have a run of the mill PE ratio, in my opinion..

Future earnings potential, will weigh heavily in the share price, once traction is gained.

The Company has the potential to reach your modest targets.

But it will take Time.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
So you've decided the Company is selling each licence for 1 million dollars each? And are using Sean’s very rough gauge of expected royalties (with no time frames of life of product etc, which is impossible to gauge)?

If BrainChip was making that kind of money, in the A.I. space, it wouldn't have a run of the mill PE ratio, in my opinion..

Future earnings potential, will weigh heavily in the share price, once traction is gained.

The Company has the potential to reach your modest targets.

But it will take Time.
The $1 million figure has been thrown around in the past by Sean as an average cost per license.

I'm still (sometimes I think stupidly) holding and am now $220k in the red because I bought (starting at 9 cents) and kept buying and averaging up last year because of managements promises. Explosive 2022 sales suited my investment timeline - hoping to sell late 2023. I wish there was more communication from them last year that the sales model would change and to temper our expectations but it didn't come. Just poor 4c after poor 4c.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular

Come on AG, I’m supportive of your posts but this is nonsense.

EAP customers are taking longer than expected, but are all still engaged. Licences will be sold on their terms, not ours. Give it time.

Nobody expects us to sell 100 licences a year, it’s a pipe dream! Thats 2 licences a week!

Also your numbers are all over. Remember we hit a $3b MC on a tweet from Mercedes.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

Lol
"Sean stated that customers weren't buying our product because other products were good enough and we are rushing to develop 2.0 to save the company in my opinion".

This statement is my favourite miss.

The current range of products don't require akida. This doesn't mean that akida is obsolete or anything like that it means that akida is early and the products in the market don't need such a processor YET.

Also 100 agreements a year? Seriously mate come out of the clouds ffs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom