BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Some quotes or excerpts from the interview.

- We are highly confident that revenue will be coming across the line in the future. Not 12 months. Not 3-5 years but somewhere in between.

So 2 years for any decent revenue.

- Funding: We are examining all options.

Sounds like a cap raise incoming.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Around 2min into the ASX Investor interview, Hehir refers to AKD1000 being applicable to vibration detection.

April 27, 2023:

Renesas' Reality AI solutions combine advanced signal processing with artificial intelligence on inexpensive edge nodes, for example this vibration sensing motor control solution. Reality AI solution can be added to any motor control solution. It will take the speed and current information and evaluate the data through AI functions. Since Reality AI is targeted at “edge nodes”, it requires very little resources in the MCU, just a little additional memory to execute the AI functions. No additional hardware is required.

2 nodes may be all it takes for this to fire in the latter half of the year...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Here it is

Brilliant .... Great interview with the ASX investor (good to see him again) ... Sean spoke very well and answered questions with great fluidity ... very happy with his responses. Thanks for posting @alwaysgreen 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

FJ-215

Regular
Here it is

Thanks AG,

Only half way through but just had to say, that is one seriously looking, highly stressed dude. Get that man to a golf course, stat. Followed by a decent lunch and an amble supply of quality Australian Red.

Yep, crap first year.

I don't know what the AGM message was meant to be.....seemed a mix of bad economics, bad marketing and poor product????

Shit........

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Well written, I really like the idea of board members (non-executive) each addressing the shareholders and explaining how they are contributing. When I think about it that should really be a given that it does happen. I have made a note for myself to ask for this at the next AGM.

edit: this was in reply to OutbackJohn post but it didn’t seem to link
Post in thread 'BRN Discussion Ongoing'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-300622

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
The last comment. Let's get a couple of licenses over the line over the next 12 months.

Yes You Can GIF by ION

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

- We are highly confident that revenue will be coming across the line in the future. Not 12 months. Not 3-5 years but somewhere in between.

I think the reference to revenue and the timing should be more in context of the message given.

Revenue was referred to in the first instant as continuing to be lumpy. The second instance was referred to as a cadence of income or fluidity (regular flow). This was where the somewhere in between comment was. So….we could possibly see revenue sooner (lumpy) and later, but a regular flow and exponential growth of income is somewhere between 12 months and 3 to 5 years. That’s my take.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think the reference to revenue and the timing should be more in context of the message given.

Revenue was referred to in the first instant as continuing to be lumpy. The second instance was referred to as a cadence of income or fluidity (regular flow). This was where the somewhere in between comment was. So….we could possibly see revenue sooner (lumpy) and later, but a regular flow and exponential growth of income is somewhere between 12 months and 3 to 5 years. That’s my take.
Yeah that is why I said "decent" revenue. Licenses are required but royalties are where we will make consistent, high margin revenue.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Yeah that is why I said "decent" revenue. Licenses are required but royalties are where we will make consistent, high margin revenue.
Well, depends on your perspective. I would think $7 to $10 million over the next 12 months in lumps would be decent.

But, yes, we all would prefer regular flow of royalties, and a decent amount of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Super loose numbers:

24m burn per year
17m in bank
So need 8m in lumpy Revenue in a year to break even (obviously not counting any lda capital addional draw down)

How much more from lda available?

Hopefully enough to get to the 2 year point at the above burn rate before the material streams Hopefully commence

Ill check in more detail the cash and projections, im on my phone atm its hard

Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Brilliant .... Great interview with the ASX investor (good to see him again) ... Sean spoke very well and answered questions with great fluidity ... very happy with his responses. Thanks for posting @alwaysgreen 👏👏👏
I enjoyed when he spoke about the Board and how they were tough and keeping him on target or words to that effect.
As share holders I believe this world class board has our backs.
Good interview and he is much more at ease when he is not reading his own words.
I wonder why else he was in Melbourne?

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

GDJR69

Regular
Here it is

I just watched the ASX Investor interview with Sean Hehir - just out on YouTube - it was a great interview. Noah from the ASX Investor is so knowledgeable about BRN and Akida that he asks all the right questions that informed shareholders want answered. As a result, it was a great platform for Sean to answer those questions and I thought he did very well with some very encouraging responses. It was just the interview that was needed at this time. The interview left me feeling excited again about the future of the company and the product. If you haven't seen it, it is a must watch. Success is coming . . .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Mt09

Regular

Getupthere

Regular
  • Sad
  • Haha
Edge Impulse at it......

• Love
  • Fire

Mt09

Regular
  • Haha

The Pope

Regular
I enjoyed when he spoke about the Board and how they were tough and keeping him on target or words to that effect.
As share holders I believe this world class board has our backs.
Good interview and he is much more at ease when he is not reading his own words.
I wonder why else he was in Melbourne?
As FYI after Melbourne today, Sean is off to Perth then to Japan and then to Europe. I spoke to him for a few minutes not long after the AGM had finished.

• Love
  • Haha
Super loose numbers:

24m burn per year
17m in bank
So need 8m in lumpy Revenue in a year to break even (obviously not counting any lda capital addional draw down)

How much more from lda available?

Hopefully enough to get to the 2 year point at the above burn rate before the material streams Hopefully commence

Ill check in more detail the cash and projections, im on my phone atm its hard
Your "17m in bank" (USD) doesn't include the 12.2 million (AUD) received from the recent LDA capital call...

There is still a further, roughly 10m shares for capital call before the end of the year (as well as an option for an additional 10 million shares).

So I think you are overstating BrainChip needs for more funding, at least at this point.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Here it is

Great interview.

Loved the part about BrainChip's goal to not just be a participant, but one of the 2 or 3 major players, of the Edge A.I. Market, once it has matured.

Along with the appropriate market capitalisation, for such a position.

Sean still has lofty goals it seems 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom