BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
BrainChip
BrainChip
37 min.

We are excited to have our partner Teksun Inc, demonstrating their applications running on Akida at the Embedded Vision Summit. Very cool stuff, with more to come.

2 tablecloths :love:

View attachment 37125
Very neat!
Screenshot_2023-05-23-21-30-25-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Quiltman

Regular
1684870196838.png

1684870251527.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀
I've always thought FF was a component of BRN's marketing strategy with, of course, his own aligned agenda.

In addition, I've always thought that TSEx was also a component of BRN's strategy. Bear (I wish it was bull) with me...

BRN announced their capital call on 14/01/22.

TSEx, which is solely a BRN forum (can anyone find much discussion on other stocks?) was given birth on 03/02/22.

The company knew that relatively few holders held a lot of shares. The company had interest in maintaining the share price whilst the LDA call was open.

Select posters were repeatedly vocal re the evils of HC. Such posters were the same ones to extol the virtues of this 'safe space'. The same posters exhibited an intimacy which I judged to be too close for an anonymous forum. Of course, these posters might've/would've met at previous AGMs which may explain their intimacy. Otherwise, there seemed to be more than a superficial level of coordination around that time.

I'm a fan of HC as an unfiltered yardstick for sentiment. I also fear safe spaces for their obvious bias and subtle pathology.

What's the word for a phobia of safe spaces?

By the way, I dig TSEx because of the familiar handles and access to these posters' research. These days, I treat TSEx as Yin and HC a

I had almost nothing to do with BRN except shares and followed thankfully because of the lousy conditions in our graphite corner, which took a while because everything was banned that pointed the direction but Google helped.

I really put a lot of work in my corner here and the discussions are very fruitful. I feel very comfortable here. Then I got to know BRN first in detail, then I noticed WBT and then ASN. How I have laughed, learned and had my peace from the other side here! How much have I learned about you Australians in 'my' The Talga Bar here on TSE about all things tasty and am (?) because of that now visiting my Aussie shop regularly.
You seem to prefer hotcrapper.

And I owe all this to only one person and that is my beloved admin. And as he explained he has renounced himself for us. And you claim his efforts for us as a marketing campaign?!

You've been here for a long time too. Do you really want me to buy your statement? I don't and say no more to keep our rules. TSE is my ecosystem and I have zeeb0t to thank for that, not Brainchip.

And the consideration for all his work are peanuts, we are soon 3000 don't know if you are willing to pay for an ad-free and transparent forum.

just ignorant

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

perceptron

Regular
BrainChip
BrainChip
37 min.

We are excited to have our partner Teksun Inc, demonstrating their applications running on Akida at the Embedded Vision Summit. Very cool stuff, with more to come.

2 tablecloths :love:

View attachment 37125
To be honest. A tablecloth is archaic to me. A banner and a tailored fitted type of material would be more professional. The colour scheme is not the same as the website. I view better stalls at a weekend market. It's time for change.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bombersfan

Regular
Well the good news is the sun looks like it’s making its way up in Melbourne so we’re still here. Tough day yesterday. Thanks for all the feedback from those who attended and to the couple conspiracy theorists and fraud claimers….. Wow 🤪
Underwhelming info from the meeting but I strongly feel the team had a rock solid game plan to give ABSOLUTELY nothing away that can be taken and used against them like last year. (Watch the financials, judge us on results etc). No snippets, no over confident throw aways, nothing. Play a complete straight bat, hence Sean sticking to the script exactly.
Sean is getting a hammering for doing work that should’ve been done 3 years ago. It has definitely been progress he has made.
The previous strategy seemed to be “here we have this amazing thing, play with it and buy it”. If the ecosystem building was done as 1000 was being taped out/proven out things would be so much more progressed. The adjustments for 1500/gen 2 would still had to have been made for a more sound product.
And Peter is potentially deserved of a Nobel prize if this turns out to be as disruptive as we hope but his 9 month tenure as CEO was also dead time right when things should have been the hottest for a ceo.
The runway is clearly longer than we and management hoped for but I think Sean is playing catch-up. He’s been the CEO of a company just getting started in the most disruptive field ever and getting crucified he hasn’t turned it into an NVIDIA in 18months.
The technology adoption curve that someone has previously posted here is so relevant to brn’s story. I’m not sure how to categorise the innovators and early adopters but I would say Renesas, Megachips, Valeo, Mercedes’, Socionext come into those 2 categories and clearly we are in the chasm at the moment. It is hard to stay patient while in the chasm but the list of 10 or 12 recent partners I assume fall into the early majority category. If we hadn’t had all the new partners come on board over the last 12months, Renesas releasing a product soon and the many companies heavy involvement in the development of 1500 and gen 2 I would be concerned but for me, I feel like we are now where we should have been in mid 2021, I think our next 12 months will look different to the last 12. Maybe I’m totally wrong but there is a lot of info to suggest that this is still building albeit slower than we all hoped.

1684874251824.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Give it a rest champ for the night. Sounding a bit like alwayscooked.

100 percent Brainchip. How is that investment strategy going for you Wilzy?

Stop with the personal attacks mate.

Reactions: 11 users

Mt09

Regular
Well the good news is the sun looks like it’s making its way up in Melbourne so we’re still here. Tough day yesterday. Thanks for all the feedback from those who attended and to the couple conspiracy theorists and fraud claimers….. Wow 🤪
Underwhelming info from the meeting but I strongly feel the team had a rock solid game plan to give ABSOLUTELY nothing away that can be taken and used against them like last year. (Watch the financials, judge us on results etc). No snippets, no over confident throw aways, nothing. Play a complete straight bat, hence Sean sticking to the script exactly.
Sean is getting a hammering for doing work that should’ve been done 3 years ago. It has definitely been progress he has made.
The previous strategy seemed to be “here we have this amazing thing, play with it and buy it”. If the ecosystem building was done as 1000 was being taped out/proven out things would be so much more progressed. The adjustments for 1500/gen 2 would still had to have been made for a more sound product.
And Peter is potentially deserved of a Nobel prize if this turns out to be as disruptive as we hope but his 9 month tenure as CEO was also dead time right when things should have been the hottest for a ceo.
The runway is clearly longer than we and management hoped for but I think Sean is playing catch-up. He’s been the CEO of a company just getting started in the most disruptive field ever and getting crucified he hasn’t turned it into an NVIDIA in 18months.
The technology adoption curve that someone has previously posted here is so relevant to brn’s story. I’m not sure how to categorise the innovators and early adopters but I would say Renesas, Megachips, Valeo, Mercedes’, Socionext come into those 2 categories and clearly we are in the chasm at the moment. It is hard to stay patient while in the chasm but the list of 10 or 12 recent partners I assume fall into the early majority category. If we hadn’t had all the new partners come on board over the last 12months, Renesas releasing a product soon and the many companies heavy involvement in the development of 1500 and gen 2 I would be concerned but for me, I feel like we are now where we should have been in mid 2021, I think our next 12 months will look different to the last 12. Maybe I’m totally wrong but there is a lot of info to suggest that this is still building albeit slower than we all hoped.

View attachment 37131
Completely agree with your comments, well said.
After the quarterly update podcast and the AGM people need to pour some water on their hot coals of expectation. This is a hold and see till I’m 40 or 2026, surely we’ve sold at least one more IP license by then 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
A very quick browse

Sales: As I stood before you last year, just a few months into the role as CEO, I already had determined that radical changes needed to take place in our sales effort. Our processes needed vast improvement, our sales talent wasn’t appropriate for this market, and our coverage was limited geographically. Over the course of
Page | 7

the year, I have brought on a new veteran sales leader, retooled, or replaced existing sales personnel and expanded our coverage to a much broader US presence and international coverage including Korea, Japan, and Europe.
We also now further understand the length and complexity of an AI IP sales cycle; it is long, but we are on paths with several leading prospects. Even during this challenging economic environment, world class companies still innovate to exit the down cycle with solid plans for the future and while engagements are not closing at the pace we desire, it is important to note that we are not losing to others - it’s just taking longer.
Please be assured that I too am not satisfied with our sales results to date but am highly focused and doing everything possible to accelerate wins. Currently, the number and depth of quality engagements are substantially higher than one year ago today.
While the sales results are not there yet, I am confident these changes coupled with our marketing and new product development efforts will yield results. The market is there, our offering is strong and getting stronger—it’s a matter of time.
In summary, the organization is much stronger, processes are in place, and we are closer to customers and the market more than ever. We’re clear on our priorities to transform our patented, scalable, and versatile technology into market success and to create shareholder value.

So all those advertised sales positions that some thought were signs of growing business were actually the same position being replaced? Noooooo....

Reactions: 4 users

DK6161

Regular
I love how a small ad for sales person gets people very excited about the stock. Lol🤣
Wish I can do the same for my Woolworths holdings.
Exhibit A

DK6161

Regular
It shows growth
It shows confidence
It shows things are happening in many different parts of the world,
And it shows shareholders that despite the share price, they’re getting on with the job and moving forward with the plan they have.

There’s never been a more exciting time to be a Brainchip shareholder with all that’s happening.

It would seem Renesas will be first to tape out and have commercial products containing akida IP, I see this as a huge huge re rate of our stock, because a lot of the outside comments we get is
“unproven technology, no real world applications despite already being showcased by Socionext VVDN NVISO Renesas Mercedes, no revenue”

It’ll shut all those who say such things and rightly so, potential investors and investors can see that revenue will be coming in.

No point watching the kettle boil, just let it boil until you hear it boom 💥
Revisiting this post after yesterday's admission from our CEO about sales and revenue.

Reactions: 2 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Damo4

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
  • Fire
  • Love

View attachment 37131
Yes, the sun still does shine, and we need to be grateful of that. 3 Billion people in this world still don't have internet, let alone trying to invest in groundbreaking AI technology. Although the AGM was not to everyones liking, I'm positive on the company doing great and we will be rewarded, albeit a little longer time frame.

Yesterday was just one day, the engagements are still happening, big names are on board and the tapeout of the Renesas chip will be exciting.

Sometimes I think we need to reset and truly understand what a tough day can be, and realize that we still are some of the lucky ones.....

• Love
  • Fire

BrainChip and CVEDIA Team to Advance State-of-the-Art Edge AI and Neuromorphic Computing

May 23, 2023 05:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, and CVEDIA, a leading provider of AI-based video analytics solutions, have entered into a partnership to advance the state-of-the-art in Edge AI and neuromorphic computing.
“From object detection to analytics to inference, CVEDIA-RT is a powerful application that simplifies deploying vision AI on hardware”
Tweet this
The focus of the partnership will be on the integration of the CVEDIA-RT platform for video analytics running on BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic IP. The CVEDIA-RT platform enables rapid creation and development for video analytics for security and surveillance, transportation, ITS, and retail applications. By combining the two technologies, the companies can create and train AI models that are optimized for event-based processing and inference at the edge without relying on cloud connectivity or high-power consumption. This addresses some of the most challenging problems in edge AI, such as perception, cognition, security and privacy.
“We’re excited to partner with BrainChip to bring the benefits of CVEDIA-RT’s analytics to Akida enabled Edge AI devices enabling developers to scale much faster without needing the cloud,” said Arjan Wijnveen, CEO of CVEDIA. “Analyzing and tuning the complete solution at the edge, on the target platform that optimizes the applications and accelerates time to market, propels value added devices and services in AIoT.”
“From object detection to analytics to inference, CVEDIA-RT is a powerful application that simplifies deploying vision AI on hardware,” said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. “With CVEDIA, we progress on our mission to expand the deployment of AI solutions by enabling developers to rapidly and cost-effectively build and tune to new use cases.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
So as ever I try to spin it positively, much as my overthinking brain tries differnent tricks.

I fear we will take another dip today and over the next weeks and months and I would not be surprised if we see 30s and 20s again (so much for starting positive, ey??!!) and the only good thing I see is, it will hopefully dip my super holding under value 20% and I top up more.

I keep coming back to due diligence when my brain wanders.... All these huge companies wont stick their neck out for something that does not work or make comercial or functional sense. So we wait. Much as I hate to wait at this point.

Reactions: 12 users

Tezza

Regular
So as ever I try to spin it positively, much as my overthinking brain tries differnent tricks.

I fear we will take another dip today and over the next weeks and months and I would not be surprised if we see 30s and 20s again (so much for starting positive, ey??!!) and the only good thing I see is, it will hopefully dip my super holding under value 20% and I top up more.

I keep coming back to due diligence when my brain wanders.... All these huge companies wont stick their neck out for something that does not work or make comercial or functional sense. So we wait. Much as I hate to wait at this point.
Unfortunately I agree, and will look at a similar strategy with super. Happy to be wrong but think it could get ugly quick

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom