• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Worker122

Regular

Next one on LinkedIn…​

BrainChip and Teksun Demonstrate Rapid Adoption of AI Solutions at Embedded Vision Summit​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – May 16, 2023 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, will demonstrate an accelerated prototype in partnership with Teksun in Booth No. 517 at the Embedded Vision Summit in the Santa Clara Convention Center May 22-24.

Teksun Inc focuses on end-to-end IoT, AI/ML product design and development, enabling differentiated intelligent solutions like driver monitoring applications, object detection with occupancy detection and gesture gamification, radar-based HR and SPO2 detection, Fall detection, and many more. Also, Teksun provides Product Engineering Services, and Electronics manufacturing for Health Care, Automotive, Security and Surveillance, Industry 4.0, Wearables and Consumer Electronics.

As part of their collaboration, the companies have focused their initial efforts on driver monitoring applications, face detection with occupancy detection and gesture gamification.

“We realized very early on in our partnership the advantages of BrainChip’s Neuromorphic architecture and its efficient performance with low power consumption,” said Brijesh Kamani – Founder & CEO of Teksun. “But apart from these capabilities which make BrainChip’s Akida critical for our current and future customers, it is the ease of adoption that enables them to move rapidly from concept to solution.”

“We are very excited about the progress we are making with Teksun in a very short amount of time,” said Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip. “We look forward to supporting their future customers with the rapid adoption of BrainChip’s Akida as a key differentiator for their edge AI product offerings. The Embedded Vision Summit is the perfect venue to showcase how our joint efforts will bring tremendous advancements to the AI and ML markets.”

The Embedded Vision Summitattracts a global audience of technology professionals from companies developing computer vision and edge AI-enabled products including embedded systems, cloud solutions and mobile applications. BrainChip will have a booth at this event demonstrating the latest accomplishments with the Akida technology as well as presenting at this event.

To schedule an appointment with BrainChip or Teksun executives during the Embedded Vision Summit, interested parties are encouraged to email sales@brainchip.com.
Love the word critical!
A critical success factor is something an organization, business or project must accomplish in order to fulfill its goal.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wonder???? I mean we do de-noising, don't we?

MediaTek will reportedly work with NVIDIA on a future smartphone processor with a GeForce GPU as soon as 2024. This is supposed to deliver a major graphical and AI boost.

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 10.34.54 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Promised my wife I would stop buying BRN but what am I supposed to do with this borderline-insider-trading?!
If the affect on the SP from a lack of ASX announcements is to be believed, we are in a very, very fortunate position.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Promised my wife I would stop buying BRN but what am I supposed to do with this borderline-insider-trading?!
If the affect on the SP from a lack of ASX announcements is to be believed, we are in a very, very fortunate position.
Brother, stop making promises to your wife you know you'll never keep. 🤣
Not sure where you reside but Bravo runs a little 12 step group out of her spa on a semi regular basis.
AKIDAHOLICS ANONYMOUSE.
You just need to believe in a higher power.
AKIDA BALLISTA! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Slade

Top 20

Sounds altruistic!!

View attachment 36630
Thanks for posting @supersonic001
I am excited by this. BrainChip going head to head with Sony and Infineon. That’s confidence. Sony’s and Infineon’s presentations are already posted on YouTube.

9953B586-0A2C-4E5D-9DCB-4D90E2B28ABE.png

Let’s go BrainChip!!!!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

rgupta

Regular
I believe the problem for him starts when sp goes down from 60 cents into 40 cents. There was a big short during that period. Now he is not getting enough quantity of shares to cover his shorts. The price is recovering and he is not getting enough to cover. If the sp goes over 60 cents without major volumes the shorts are in trouble.
Dyor
Shorts are covering their asses.
The short interest goes down from 7.2% to 6.34%
That is proving the case for plato declaration for their short positions.
Dyor

Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks for posting @supersonic001
I am excited by this. BrainChip going head to head with Sony and Infineon. That’s confidence. Sony’s and Infineon’s presentations are already posted on YouTube.

View attachment 36636

Let’s go BrainChip!!!!!!

The 2023 Tiny ML hackathon challenge is about pedestrian detection.

https://www.tinyml.org/event/tinyml-hackathon-2023-pedestrian-detection/

BrainChip does not have an end product, so it will need to work with a sesnor maker. We're spoilt for choice (Prophesee, Valeo, ... ?).

Mercedes has "digital light", a magic system (it's all done with mirrors) for focusing its headlamps on detected objects such as pedestrians.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=merce...ANNTH1&refig=35471dec0da64fd693b7bddc04f0d11c

They will need a sensor and identification processor to control the mirrors.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dhm

Regular
Love the word critical!
A critical success factor is something an organization, business or project must accomplish in order to fulfill its goal.
I particularly like the Teksun CEO's comment:

“We realized very early on in our partnership the advantages of BrainChip’s Neuromorphic architecture and its efficient performance with low power consumption,” said Brijesh Kamani – Founder & CEO of Teksun. “But apart from these capabilities which make BrainChip’s Akida critical for our current and future customers, it is the ease of adoption that enables them to move rapidly from concept to solution.

If other potential clients are thinking the same, then we hopefully will have a stratospheric ride over the next few years.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

MDhere

Regular
I don't appear to have received the agm paperwork? I'm sure i have enough shares to entitle me paperwork 🤣

Reactions: 2 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Hi @Jchandel good find.
This article lists the key players, and BRN is well and truly rubbing shoulders with the big boys now for all to see, there's no down playing this anymore.

According to Next Move Strategy Consulting the market for artificial intelligence (AI) is expected to show strong growth in the coming decade. Its value of nearly 100 billion U.S. dollars is expected to grow twentyfold by 2030, up to nearly two trillion U.S. dollars ($2,000,000,000,000) The AI market covers a vast amount of industries.

The Global Neuromorphic Computing Market Size is expected to reach USD 8,275,900,000 U.S. dollars by 2030, at a CAGR of 85.73% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030.

As the old master used to say, if BRN captures just 1% of the market.
1% of AI market 2030 =$200 billion
1% of Neuromorphic market 2030 =$82,759,000

Happy days are just around the bend, my opinion only.
Further to my pondering, even if we were to get 1/100th of 1% of market share by 2030 this still equates to $2 Billion in our back pocketo_O I for one will not be complaining:cool:

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I don't appear to have received the agm paperwork? I'm sure i have enough shares to entitle me paperwork 🤣
You might want to check that your correct email address is held by the relevant authority.
This below is on the bottom of the email I received on 18/04/23.

Should you have any queries regarding your holding or the upcoming BrainChip Holdings Ltd Annual General Meeting, please contact Boardroom Pty Limited on 1300 737 760 (within Australia), +61 2 9290 9600 (outside Australia) or email enquiries@boardroomlimited.com.au.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon MDhere,

All details relating to voting at the upcoming Annual General Meeting can be found in the company's ASX release on 18th April , Annual General Meeting Notice of Meeting, voting details are located at the end of this document.

Alternately phone Boardroom direct for your unique Voter Access Code ( VAC ) , and vote now.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230517_131905.jpg
    20230517_131905.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 81
  • 20230517_131923.jpg
    20230517_131923.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 70

jk6199

Regular
The normal BRN pattern, release an announcement & the price goes down?

Is it those naughty little shorts trying to get out a little more or just bad luck?

I was thinking that, initially, these little pesky buggers only had to look at a couple of places to keep an eye on BRN. Now with all of these collaborations, some must be going cross eyed, not knowing where a BIG announcement will come from? Hopefully HUGE o_O!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Mccabe84

Regular

Is it those naughty little shorts trying to get out a little more or just bad luck?

I was thinking that, initially, these little pesky buggers only had to look at a couple of places to keep an eye on BRN. Now with all of these collaborations, some must be going cross eyed, not knowing where a BIG announcement will come from? Hopefully HUGE o_O!
Could it be LDA capital using it to sell of their shares ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Perhaps because the 'announcement' was aired on their twitter platform and not the asx, so very few eyes saw it.

• Love
Top Bottom