toasty

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Yes that rule is already in place. It takes more than one report before Dreddb0t acts. This is the reality - some people think they’ve been unfairly targeted by some horrid person. But they don’t realise others simply feel the same way.

Just for clarity - this means that a panel of your peers and the AI all concluded it was a breach of rules. Not just AI, not just one person. On the balance of probability, regardless of what an individual (especially the author) thinks... it is more likely the majority would agree - especially since the AI can also see the rationale.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Stockbob

Regular
A breakdown of ARM chip sales over the years, 4.4B cortex-M sold in 2020 , that's a sizeable chunk

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 9.39.04 am.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 9.39.04 am.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

toasty

Regular
Well I just completed the on-line voting for the AGM, and surprised myself. I am a huge fan of PVdM and AM and what they have done to bring their vision to reality. So I voted for PVdM's performance rights. What he has achieved is tangible and visible.

As for the other performance rights and restricted stock units, I voted against them all. Why I hear you ask? Don't we need to issue these to preserve cash and still attract top quality people? My answer is a definite yes, with the BIG qualification that I need to have visibility of what the KPI's are so I can understand the value that the recipients have brought and are being rewarded for.

I was a senior exec in the IT industry for many years (Asia Pac MD of a Silicon Valley based software company) and am very conversant with, and a big supporter of, incentive schemes. However, the lack of information and transparency on display here means that I cannot, in all good conscience, vote for something I don't understand. NDA's and so forth notwithstanding, the directors will need to do much better at allowing me to understand the proposals before they get my vote.

My opinion only and DYOR before making up your mind.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Xray1

Regular
Well I just completed the on-line voting for the AGM, and surprised myself. I am a huge fan of PVdM and AM and what they have done to bring their vision to reality. So I voted for PVdM's performance rights. What he has achieved is tangible and visible.

As for the other performance rights and restricted stock units, I voted against them all. Why I hear you ask? Don't we need to issue these to preserve cash and still attract top quality people? My answer is a definite yes, with the BIG qualification that I need to have visibility of what the KPI's are so I can understand the value that the recipients have brought and are being rewarded for.

I was a senioir exec in the IT industry for many years (Asia Pac MD of a Silicon Valley based software company) and am very conversant with, and a big supporter of, incentive schemes. However, the lack of information and transparency on display here means that I cannot, in all good conscience, vote for something I don't understand. NDA's and so forth notwithstanding, the dierctors will need to do much better at allowing me to understand the proposals before they get my vote.

This course of action IMO will send a clear message to the Co and management.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

I was a senior exec in the IT industry for many years (Asia Pac MD of a Silicon Valley based software company) and am very conversant with, and a big supporter of, incentive schemes. However, the lack of information and transparency on display here means that I cannot, in all good conscience, vote for something I don't understand. NDA's and so forth notwithstanding, the directors will need to do much better at allowing me to understand the proposals before they get my vote.

Exactly how i voted.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

I will wait for the results of the 4C before making that decision.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xray1

Regular
What if the revenue results are basically the same as the last 4C ~$1.2 Mill or maybe slightly less.
Like Sean stated : .... based on results and not effort.

Reactions: 7 users

Boab

What if the revenue results are basically the same as the last 4C ~$1.2 Mill or maybe slightly less.
If it's a god result i will agree with the proposals but if it's bad I'll vote like @toasty

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
The 4c is not revenue, it is cash receipts

Reactions: 3 users

toasty

Regular
If it's a god result i will agree with the proposals but if it's bad I'll vote like @toasty
The 4C doesn't help one understand what KPI's might have been met and by whom.......

No, not even a good 4C would convince me because I don't have enough information to make a decision about who should be rewarded for the success. I really feel like I'm being kept in the dark about what constitutes success for directors and key employees.

FWIW

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Boab

The 4C doesn't help one understand what KPI's might have been met and by whom.......

No, not even a good 4C would convince me because I don't have enough information to make a decision about who should be rewarded for the success. I really feel like I'm being kept in the dark about what constitutes success for directors and key employees.

FWIW
Agreed but I will trust the Co and if KPI's are set and met I'm ok with that.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Shadow59

Regular
I'm not understanding why anyone would vote on any of the resolutions prior to the 4C. Surely it would make sense to have as much information as possible beforehand?

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Interesting GREEK NAME for microsofts new AI CHIP...........

WHO ELSE named their ai chip after a GREEK WORD I wonder 😃

Athena was the daughter of Zeus, however she didn't have a mother. She was plucked out of his forehead, so perhaps the implied though is that she has evolved from the brain, therefore its link with AI.

Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
Hi All,

Thought I'd do some numbers, my view is that we will see something like this:

Account Balance of approximately $28.6 Million USD as of 31 April 2023 with zero cash receipts for the period 1 January to 31 April 2023.

Meaning 14.3 quarters of funding, equaling approximately 3.5 years of nicely tarred runway, with no visible potholes. :ROFLMAO:

So the big question remains, will the cash receipts reveal a few million to place us in an even more stable position, in knowing that we
are on the cusp of our first IP signing about to release product/s into the marketplace with AKIDA embedded within.

My opinions, simply just that.

Tech ;)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

toasty

Regular
Hi All,

Thought I'd do some numbers, my view is that we will see something like this:

Account Balance of approximately $28.6 Million USD as of 31 April 2023 with zero cash receipts for the period 1 January to 31 April 2023.

Meaning 14.3 quarters of funding, equaling approximately 3.5 years of nicely tarred runway, with no visible potholes. :ROFLMAO:

So the big question remains, will the cash receipts reveal a few million to place us in an even more stable position, in knowing that we
are on the cusp of our first IP signing about to release product/s into the marketplace with AKIDA embedded within.

My opinions, simply just that.

Tech ;)
@TECH I can't see how $0 income at this stage of the company's journey could be considered stable? If we are to judge our CEO as he wishes to be (on results rather than effort) then the 4C numbers need to reflect that. In my view it would be disingenuous of him to claim the technical advances as a signal of his success - these were well underway before he arrived. Sean was hired to head up the commercial growth of the company and if the 4C doesn't show some good progress he will, in my opinion, be guilty of making statements that were, lets say, enthusiastic rather than realistic. I hope that doesn't prove to be the case for all our sakes...............

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
D

Deleted member 1269

It's cunning how they have lumped executive directors together so that a vote for Peter means a vote for Sean (2.2 million shares). I'd personally prefer to see these separated , but since they are lumped together, it will be a no vote from me.

1682039244697.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

toasty

Regular
I'm not understanding why anyone would vote on any of the resolutions prior to the 4C. Surely it would make sense to have as much information as possible beforehand?
See my previoius post re 4C numbers.........

Reactions: 4 users

Boab

Today I think I'll focus on the upcoming ARM tech talk.
They want to tell the industry how good a fit Brainchip is to its Cortex M85.
As they put it on their website.
A New Milestone for High-Performance Microcontrollers
Arm Cortex-M85 is the highest performing Cortex-M processor with Arm Helium technology and provides the natural upgrade path for Cortex-M based applications that require significantly higher performance and increased security. In addition to Arm TrustZone technology, Cortex-M85 brings new security and safety capabilities, providing the highest level of protection for Cortex-M to date. This makes it ideal for connected and safety critical applications.

Now that's something to get excited about

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

TECH

Regular
@TECH I can't see how $0 income at this stage of the company's journey could be considered stable? If we are to judge our CEO as he wishes to be (on results rather than effort) then the 4C numbers need to reflect that. In my view it would be disingenuous of him to claim the technical advances as a signal of his success - these were well underway before he arrived. Sean was hired to head up the commercial growth of the company and if the 4C doesn't show some good progress he will, in my opinion, be guilty of making statements that were, lets say, enthusiastic rather than realistic. I hope that doesn't prove to be the case for all our sakes...............

toasty, thanks for your views, you haven't understood the message I am attempting to send.

The figures I have suggested will be very close to our current position, which, if read carefully as the big picture, currently I believe that is a
very stable financial position to be holding.

I purposely wrote zero cash receipts for the 4 month period mentioned, because one, you me or any other shareholder has any idea of what the cash receipts will reveal, I could have suggested 3 million USD of the 4 months, which would put us in a much stronger position, then I added how Renesas shortly, if sales go well, will open up the door for our first royalty stream to start flowing, doesn't that elude to being stable as we have
only really just touched on the commercial highway ?

As you know, we achieve revenue from IP Licenses, out of Renesas and Megachips, how much is outstanding for the period 1 January to 31 March 2023 for example ?

We have no royalty fees due, the only revenue in real terms that I could have suggested would've been engineering service fees and sales of
our SDK and boards etc, which will again add to our overall stability in my view.

I have written very recently to 2 company executives suggesting that Chris Stevens is interviewed on our home podcast, to discuss how the
sales worldwide engagements are tracking, what, if any headwinds the company is or has been facing, timelines and his overall take on the edge AI market.

Chris is at the coalface, and I'd like to hear from him directly in a podcast.

My own views...regards Tech (Perth) (y)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom