BRN Discussion Ongoing

HUSS

Regular
From the ARM website. Nice one @Sirod69

View attachment 34716
Thanks for sharing this. Love ❤️ below wording!!!

Disruptive potential of technology…..!!! That were not possible before!!!!

I feel i have invested in the right stock, right company, right time after reading and digesting above words!!

Attachments

• 3095B6AD-CD56-4386-8564-E9CAD0D77842.jpeg
    3095B6AD-CD56-4386-8564-E9CAD0D77842.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

I somehow think that if this was a private company seed investors and shareholders would be sitting very comfortably and brimming with confidence and anticipation.

I think when the share price comes into play as a public company, that’s where the polarity of emotion emerges.

That is about the sum of its parts.. Eg. If the share price were $3now and money and finance were still easy like in 2021, would people complain? Id be surprised if they did, as all the progress points made would be only viewed positively IMO.
Yep I’ve managed to get my personal holdings close to 50k and super 100k 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

TopCat

Regular
We could be onto something here with Dwellwell. I can imagine quite a big market for this.

IMG_3148.jpeg
IMG_3149.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Interesting GREEK NAME for microsofts new AI CHIP...........

WHO ELSE named their ai chip after a GREEK WORD I wonder 😃

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Iseki

Regular
Can you please share the evidence of your digital claim? I have done some reading myself and emailed Tony to ask Peter about why we are implementing digital and not analog after getting some feedback from the slasher in the other site
Sure.
The phrase "The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM,.."
appears in at the bottom of BRN's ASX announcements.
Fully digital means that as soon as you get it to work, you can tape it out and hand it over to any of the silicon fab factories and they can print them out by the billion.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I want to express my frustration with people who complain about consistent application of the rules, and I have a message for the regular members of this forum who have been recently discouraged (but not banned).

To avoid being discouraged or banned, it is essential to follow the forum's rules. This includes not responding to trolls and reporting them instead. If you go off-topic, you may get reported, and the same will happen if you report someone else for doing so. There are specific threads for "anything goes" discussions.

I will not apply different sets of rules for different people, as this would be unreasonable. For instance, some users report posts discussing stock prices in the General thread, which is not off-topic. At the same time, these same users discuss irrelevant matters and get upset when reported.

It is essential to see the irrationality of such expectations. If you are one of these people, please reconsider how you communicate with others in public spaces. Also consider the "anything goes" threads and private messaging for those comments which are off-topic or irrelevant to stock and community in general.

Additionally, it is crucial to understand that discussions regarding moderation should be done through private messages to me. It is not appropriate to repeatedly post about it in the stock-specific forums, which is off-topic and will result in post deletion and warnings. Please refrain from doing so.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Dhm

Regular
This could be exciting
71B74ADD-53AF-477C-B08E-A0DBF0F3BA52.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

TopCat

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
@Diogenese and others.

I note Akida is increasingly being referred to as an AI Accelerator instead of Processor. The most recent application is the Arm release above.

Interested to know whether this shift is a marketing strategy, or is there another reason?

Cheers.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Euks

Regular
An article about brain-mimicking hybrid electronics that can help implement neural-network artificial-intelligence systems posted by Socionext.

Euks

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Sure.
The phrase "The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM,.."
appears in at the bottom of BRN's ASX announcements.
Fully digital means that as soon as you get it to work, you can tape it out and hand it over to any of the silicon fab factories and they can print them out by the billion.
Little short of what I was hoping for but sure, thanks.

Shadow59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TopCat

Regular
This looks ready for market! Could this be the first use case of Brainchip tech? Could we possibly see an announcement soon?
Certainly looks promising

Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
An article about brain-mimicking hybrid electronics that can help implement neural-network artificial-intelligence systems posted by Socionext.

Euks

using 2D materials anatomically thin.
Wasn't this what Anastasia was talking about the other day?

Reactions: 4 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I want to express my frustration with people who complain about consistent application of the rules, and I have a message for the regular members of this forum who have been recently discouraged (but not banned).

To avoid being discouraged or banned, it is essential to follow the forum's rules. This includes not responding to trolls and reporting them instead. If you go off-topic, you may get reported, and the same will happen if you report someone else for doing so. There are specific threads for "anything goes" discussions.

I will not apply different sets of rules for different people, as this would be unreasonable. For instance, some users report posts discussing stock prices in the General thread, which is not off-topic. At the same time, these same users discuss irrelevant matters and get upset when reported.

It is essential to see the irrationality of such expectations. If you are one of these people, please reconsider how you communicate with others in public spaces. Also consider the "anything goes" threads and private messaging for those comments which are off-topic or irrelevant to stock and community in general.

Additionally, it is crucial to understand that discussions regarding moderation should be done through private messages to me. It is not appropriate to repeatedly post about it in the stock-specific forums, which is off-topic and will result in post deletion and warnings. Please refrain from doing so.
I'm not trying to debate or get myself band. I 100% how you manage your forum etc, I understand your busy too to argue over and over...

I am replying here so everyone understands the rules in a reply.

However, I would like to know (sorry if already answered)
Can a rule be implemented a requirement for 2 3 4 people reporting said post, topic etc before your system is activated and cannot be the same group of people reporting the same person(s) over and over. At least this way it should then take away any off topic ambiguity, after this while a repeating reporting multiple time, multiple different people then a ban should be applied as to wide group found said poster abusing forum rules and not one Grinch.

The last thing we want is another HC forum full of trolls and time wasters.

Thanks Zeeb0t!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not trying to debate or get myself band. I 100% how you manage your forum etc, I understand your busy too to argue over and over...

I am replying here so everyone understands the rules in a reply.

However, I would like to know (sorry if already answered)
Can a rule be implemented a requirement for 2 3 4 people reporting said post, topic etc before your system is activated and cannot be the same group of people reporting the same person(s) over and over. At least this way it should then take away any off topic ambiguity, after this while a repeating reporting multiple time, multiple different people then a ban should be applied as to wide group found said poster abusing forum rules and not one Grinch.

The last thing we want is another HC forum full of trolls and time wasters.

Thanks Zeeb0t!
Yes that rule is already in place. It takes more than one report before Dreddb0t acts. This is the reality - some people think they’ve been unfairly targeted by some horrid person. But they don’t realise others simply feel the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Announcement. Guess what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

jtardif999

Regular
Watching and listening to the 2 most recent Investor presentations in April'23 Sean makes no claims of when revenue will occur, explosive sales or when we can expect breakdown.
He does however say the market for Edge AI will increase significantly with a slide to show figures. It's obvious the market will explode looking at the figures.
So it's easy to assume our sales will explode. I do but there is a chance they may not.
He says that the Renasas chip will be ready for release in the coming months. It's easy for holders to assume these will sell like hotcakes. While I hope this is the case, they may not sell.
Sean also says that Gen2 is on track for Q3 release or maybe a little earlier. Once again it's easy to assume sales will be almost immediate. May not be the case.
Both Sean and Tony in relation to competition analysis say if you want an edge device that is commercially available now it has to be BRN. That is true but we assume there is a demand for Edge devices.
In response to questions Sean says due to lumpy revenue receipts early on revenue predictions can not be made or breakeven times be given.
Sean does say that in the 'out years' forecasts should be able to be made as I presume then sales will be stable.
In relation to margin Sean gives the example of ARM who has margins in the 90%'s. He says of course they have the volumes. He also makes a brief comment on IP margins being close to 100%.
So it's easy to assume we will make those sorts of margins.
I think we will once we get volumes. Of course I am assuming we will get volumes and fairly quickly. We may not.
All in all it looks like we are on to something that could be a winner but until the money is in your pocket it's not yours.
Sean also says that current AI is not sustainable due to huge power usage, insufficient space in the cloud and latency problems.
That in itself is a material reason for a shift to the Edge.
I refer only to recent presentations.
Not sure what was said earlier.
I am excited by the prospects and I assume all of the above will fall into place in due course and that we will make loads.
At the same time it's possible I may be wrong. So I have diversified just in case.
Yes I have a fair bit invested in BRN like many others.
Patience required.
“He says that the Renasas chip will be ready for release in the coming months. It's easy for holders to assume these will sell like hotcakes.”
While I hope this is the case, they may not sell.

Fairly certain that Renesas would have back orders for these chips, particularly if they are for the automobile industry. Renesas sell a lot into auto industry. If this is the case then when they are mass produced Renesas would be paying BrainChip the associated royalties.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom