BRN Discussion Ongoing

misslou

Founding Member
Not sure what happened but further to the post about followers I am concerned if I posted this link I would be immediately banned before they could read my post???
Ideas???
I’m happy to post on HC encouraging your followers to come over here on your behalf? I’ll repost every time it gets moderated until they suspend me.
I have already been trying to get myself suspended and seem to be invincible so far, so now it’s like a challenge.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Happy Birthday @White Horse

1643951157171.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

misslou

Founding Member
Hi Guys. Have shifted from HC - I was mcsh***** over there and have changed my profile name for here! Unfortunately I think we will be followed by the usual downramping/ shorting suspects from HC.
Zeeb0t has hinted that downramping on this site will be met with some interesting hurdles. We’re actually a bit excited to get our first troll 😈

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Ahhh the serenity lol

Reactions: 12 users

Jedi_Bucks

Emerged
Hi all,
First time poster, followed all the HC thread and now have followed here.
I’ve really enjoyed the positive content and insightful posts!
My friend and I are in BRN and are loving the journey. Although he got in earlier than me!!!
Looking forward to the next 12 months and beyond!
May the BRN force be with you! :)
Jedi Bucks

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Zeeb0t has hinted that downramping on this site will be met with some interesting hurdles. We’re actually a bit excited to get our first troll 😈

I am kind of disappointed that I haven't got to use it... yet... but it's ready and waiting for the first to stick their head out.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

matt

Nice close. Expect some interest over the weekend to be generated from chartists. Genuine setup forming across multiple time frames.

Reactions: 17 users

eSC2

I am kind of disappointed that I haven't got to use it... yet... but it's ready and waiting for the first to stick their head out.
Interesting to see. Maybe add a function that turn their post to jibberish when flagged? Ofc once flagged all their future posts becomes jibberish for a period of time. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Newk R

Regular
Nice finish to the day, but it's only symbolic really.

Reactions: 5 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Good Finish to Today $1.73 on bell then $1.735 🚀

Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 20 users

Newk R

Regular
Hi all,
First time poster, followed all the HC thread and now have followed here.
I’ve really enjoyed the positive content and insightful posts!
My friend and I are in BRN and are loving the journey. Although he got in earlier than me!!!
Looking forward to the next 12 months and beyond!
May the BRN force be with you! :)
Jedi Bucks
Brain lift us up where we belong
Where the price is high
And the shorters cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Loving this (What's new) button. Also great finish to SP $1.735 , got to be happy with this

Reactions: 13 users
I’m happy to post on HC encouraging your followers to come over here on your behalf? I’ll repost every time it gets moderated until they suspend me.
I have already been trying to get myself suspended and seem to be invincible so far, so now it’s like a challenge.
Thanks I love your pink Ken???
FF

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Reactions: 6 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting to see. Maybe add a function that turn their post to jibberish when flagged? Ofc once flagged all their future posts becomes jibberish for a period of time. :p

I can't disclose what it will do, as that won't be any fun. I would rather they just suddenly wonder what on earth has happened.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Hi Zeebot,
Just curious as an administrator does that mean you run this site or just the BRN forum? Is there a thread for feature requests/ideas? Any plans to have a delayed stock price/chart for each stock? Just curious, certainly not a request/demand. Thanks for setting this forum up.
Cheers,

Reactions: 9 users
While your
I can't disclose what it will do, as that won't be any fun. I would rather they just suddenly wonder what on earth has happened.
While your there zeebot I have emailed the pdf. Also how do I create or insert a profile photo?

Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zeebot,
Just curious as an administrator does that mean you run this site or just the BRN forum? Is there a thread for feature requests/ideas? Any plans to have a delayed stock price/chart for each stock? Just curious, certainly not a request/demand. Thanks for setting this forum up.
Cheers,

I run the site. And yes, I am working on these features right now. I just set this area up for BRN in a rush :)

If you want to contact, just send me a message directly here.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom