BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

perceptron

Regular
New just released 1hr ago Sean Heir interview with Edge Impulse

Great interview, however, it cuts out at 9.36 minutes. Hoping edge impulse post the second half.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bombersfan

Regular

Thanks for posting that tech girl. I found that the best thing I’ve seen here in a long time. Listening to Sean talk about ecosystem, and his experience with it really reaffirms to me how they are building this to have as far a reach as possible.
While I would like some individual licenses to to have been signed to help prop the SP a little more, this huge pool of companies all experimenting and complimenting each other’s technology, and the talk of using different foundries and silicon prove outs to guarantee its versatility suggests to me that once everyone figures out how they can all best compliment each other and in which form brainchip will be everywhere. I hope the 1500 and Gen 2 prove outs over the next 4-5 months is what gets the snowball rolling. But who knows it might be longer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I have a hypothetical question to all and be honest?

If BRN accomplished exactly what it has today partnerships and all these social media posts but the price was at say $1.50 would you all pissed off at the chiefs or waiting on up graded numbers and higher values.

I would bet atleast 90 % would be happily waiting. That is a fact.

I would be absolutely happy in that situation.
I am happy now, I would be happy at $1.50 or $3.00 but would still consider it totally under valued.

Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Attachments

• 10DE5E9E-9085-4648-AFFA-91260A0CDAE6.png
    10DE5E9E-9085-4648-AFFA-91260A0CDAE6.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: 6 users
Thanks for posting that tech girl. I found that the best thing I’ve seen here in a long time. Listening to Sean talk about ecosystem, and his experience with it really reaffirms to me how they are building this to have as far a reach as possible.
While I would like some individual licenses to to have been signed to help prop the SP a little more, this huge pool of companies all experimenting and complimenting each other’s technology, and the talk of using different foundries and silicon prove outs to guarantee its versatility suggests to me that once everyone figures out how they can all best compliment each other and in which form brainchip will be everywhere. I hope the 1500 and Gen 2 prove outs over the next 4-5 months is what gets the snowball rolling. But who knows it might be longer.

Neuromorphic computing is the cutting edge of silicon IP, and @BrainChip_inc is leading the field with its processors. In this episode of ML on the Edge, @zach_shelby sits down with BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir to discuss the tech and its implications for AI: youtu.be/plFQw_G8S68

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417-182013_Inoreader.png
    Screenshot_20230417-182013_Inoreader.png
    555.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dhm

Regular

I like part of the introduction which I underlined. Basic for us, but very powerful for those that doubt.

510CEAC6-C5BB-4AD2-A53B-A3CCB2412776.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

A1DACAB9-E714-46B6-B1E7-8CBAA324F1D3.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

The Pope

Regular

Any reason why this new interview finishes mid sentence at 9min 36sec? Needed some edits due to what was said after this point?

Edit at 1249pm today- the interview is now over 20mins and appears to flow after 9min 36sec

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Balliwood

I have followed the strange and uncertain path of BRN since 2015, through card patterns, Studio accelerators, and so forth, until the Akida idea emerged and we settled down to the main game. Peter and Anil have made something very close to magic and it needs to be presented with zing.

We Apple tragics remember the times when Steve Jobs would put up on screen the early Macintoshs, as primitive as Caxton’s printing, and call them “insanely clever”. We laughed with him, were enchanted and we bought. He was a magician, who carried his immense knowledge lightly.

The observation I would make of our US executive team is that they don’t quite convince. Where is the wit? Where is the joyous lightness of being that should go with this amazing achievement? When I heard Hehir’s first talk, after a couple of months into the job, I was underwhelmed - he seemed to miss the essential quality of the chip. Later he made a more comprehensive talk about the way ahead, but it could have been any Silicon Valley executive, in its earnest optimism. In the latest interview he looks pasty and unkempt and speaks without appealing vivacity.

Japan, with its constrained resources and consistent quality of elegant engineering, seems a better fit for Brainchip’s clever minimalism. The US is too large and clumsy, epitomised by the recent rush into ChatGPT, with its unsustainable need for power.

There are seriously high achieving people in the BRN team, bur where is our charming magician, lighting the way to the coming wonderland? Could Duy-loan Ley, beautiful, bright, carrying her deep knowledge lightly, be our advocate? Something in the current set-up is not working.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
Any reason why this new interview finishes mid sentence at 9min 36sec? Needed some edits due to what was said after this point?
Looks like it. Hopefully up soon.

1681770706750.png

Reactions: 2 users

suss

Regular
Edge impulse commented they are uploading the full video now

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Disclosure: Was a BRN gambler and now a holder with a self-imposed exit strategy of losing 1/3 of my capital or any of my red flags show up. Civil engineer background with absolutely no knowledge of electronics, this is why i adopted trust no one, look at facts and common-sense for this particular stock

IF I AM IN SH'S SHOES:

1: Current share price, WE SHOULD NOT BE SUPRISED COZ WE'VE BEEN INFORMED
  • The LDA call notice announced on the 10/01/2023 was clearly a warm invitation to the shorter/s and traders to come on board and have a party because it says: 30MIL shares to raise $15MIL, happy to increase that to 40MIL. 15/40, 40cents is what the Co was prepared to accept IMO.
  • Anyone with the access of daily trading history should go and do the following math, sum of (Daily share traded*Daily Low or high)/number of days to get the range of price that LDA will be paying BRN. Unfortunately, my calcs is telling me the current share price is not in the best interest of LDA selling them. that is why the LDA call is not finished yet and a bunch of brave shorters and traders are still active.
  • LDA is not a charity, it's an agent selling shares to the open market on BRN's behalf to raise Capital. All they care is the profit.
2: Communication between the Co and share holders I THINK THE BRN TEAM IS DOING OK INFORMING US
  • Forget about all the dot joining, the Co's progresses are published from our website and/or through ASX ann unless it is absolutely admin, i meant, like hiring or things like you don't even want to know.
  • This might sound harsh but i am goanna say this: IF I AM SEAN H, MY ULTIMATE FOCUS IS KEEPING MY ASS ON THE CHAIR AS LONG AS I CAN TO GET MY GOALS DELIVERED. THE FACT IS THAT I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO THE SMALL HOLDERS GIVEN THE TOP 20 HOLDS 75 PERCENT. RIGHT NOW, PVDM HAS NOT SAID OR DONE ANYTHING YET AT LEAST. THIS SHOWS ME CONFIDENCE.PLUS, PVDM IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE THAT CARES ABOUT THE PREGRESS OF THIS CO THE MOST,

hate to wok on my mobile, will chose to post on weekends
I am never too confidant when a most highly regarded management member says or does nothing .If PVDM is responsible for the care of the PREGRESS , then when will the company reach the PROGRESS stage and who will be put in the role of caring for it through that stage of development .Bottom line is , BRN is still listed on the stock exchange . A quarterly report plus an AGM is imminent. A clearer picture with emerge soon . I for one am confident ( derived ) from my own research that the company is developing its products in an appropriate manner taking so many delicate areas into account .I admit that I have had to grow a stronger backbone since the price dropped significantly recently. What do you call a Mexican who has had his car stolen? CARLOS .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Agenda of AGM released ...... 42 pages!

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD ABN 64 151 159 812 NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING The Annual General Meeting of the Company will be at the Whiteley Ballroom, Amora Jamison, 11 Jamison St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 23 May 2023 at 11:00 am (AEST).

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ATTENDING THE MEETING ELECTRONICALLY VIA LUMI AGM TECHNOLOGY

The Meeting will be held by way of a hybrid meeting which means it is being held from a physical location in Sydney and also being held electronically using the Lumi AGM technology.
To ensure all Shareholders are able to attend the Meeting and are given a reasonable opportunity to participate in the Meeting, the Meeting is being held at a physical site and also electronically using the Lumi AGM technology which gives Shareholders access to join and participate in the meeting via webcast, submit questions to the Chairman in real time and directly vote at the Meeting using the voting technology.

Online Voting Procedures during the Meeting Shareholders who wish to participate in the Meeting online may do so:

a. From their computer, by entering the URL into their browser: https://web.lumiagm.com/364-701-410

b. From their mobile device by either entering the URL in their browser: https://web.lumiagm.com/364-701-410 Instructions on how to access and use the Lumi AGM technology are contained in Appendix C of this Notice.

If you choose to participate in the Meeting online, you can log in to the meeting by entering:

1. The meeting ID, which is – 364-701-410.

2. Your username, which is your Voting Access Code (VAC) which can be located on the first page of your proxy form or Notice of Meeting email; and

3. Your password, which is the postcode registered to your holding if you are an Australian Shareholder. Overseas Shareholders will need to enter the country of their registered address as it appears on a recent statement.

4. If you have been nominated as a third-party proxy, please contact Boardroom on 1300 737 760. Attending the meeting online enables Shareholders to view the Meeting live and to also ask questions and cast direct votes at the appropriate times whilst the Meeting is in progress.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

mrgds

Regular

• Love
  • Fire