BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Hopefully everyone that is worried right now, especially those that like to continually point out that they are worried, go to the AGM to ask their questions. Or I worry that they may continue to point out that they are worried, and then I would be worried for them, but not the least bit worried about the company as I have been all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JDelekto

Regular
Hopefully everyone that is worried right now, especially those that like to continually point out that they are worried, go to the AGM to ask their questions. Or I worry that they may continue to point out that they are worried, and then I would be worried for them, but not the least bit worried about the company as I have been all along.
Hopefully, those worried will not only come up with a complete list of concerns but will also ask to have any representation or statement presented by the company to be clarified.

I have seen statements that I believe were taken out of context, such as that made by Sean during the recent 30-minute investor presentation. I think the five or six minutes left afterward were inadequate for answering some of the questions with a well-crafted and clear reply while allowing for any follow-up questions to resolve any ambiguity.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Don’t think I’ve seen this on here before. A few months old but might be worth a watch if anyone is interested

Thanks @Rocket577 for posting that one.

Another awesome presentation from our trusted partner!

Reactions: 9 users
I totally agree. There's lots that the CEO can be talking about.

What's missing for mine, are statements along the line that Akida IP is currently being readied for problems in the following areas, or with the following models. If in the past SH has said that Akida can become ubiquitous, then he should provide a couple of new use cases, or retract.

Meanwhile folks on here who make obviously false claims like ARM has developed a chip that contains Akida, or that imply that Renesas' RZ chips already contain Akida do all the harm in the world and should be asked to leave, because they insult us.

Why can't people express their pain at the current SP?
It’s a bit difficult for a CEO to report about a Ubiquitous technology under a swathe of NDA’s… 🤪

Doesn’t leave much wriggle room for discussion and progress.. The CEO is the ecosystem fosterer and his worth is being revealed with its broadening network..

Tangibility of revenue and royalties will come.. Even if you look no further than ARM as a partner and it’s associated key employee migration, there’s enough smoke to warrant a potentially huge future out of control revenue fire.

AIMO

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Am I a buyer here? Not yet.

I’m a holder of a manageable and smaller speculative percentage position that is enough to benefit from a sudden significant move.

However, my friends usually hate it when they’ve been riding the consolidations in price for months and years then see me time an entry within days of strong price movements..

So I suspect with BRN as well, if the time is right to take a position at a probable positive inflection point I will be there again to capitalise on it.. Right now, is not yet a highly probable time IMO for a sustained appreciation ..
That may change within another month or even a few weeks, but until it does, I’ll be patient.. My investment account thanks me for it..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Every second post on this thread is full of doubt.

Where did all this doubt and alwaysvictim come from all of a sudden I wonder.

Gee, has this happened before?

Can it be any more obvious?

View attachment 34457
No Wilzy, enough of your conspiracy theories, just a substantial number of retail holders hanging on for dear life expressing frustration which in my view is fully justified. A number of factors have elevated expectations, including tidbits from the company. It is understandable and should be expected. Its hard to send a polite email to TD when you just wanna say hurry the F up and show me the $$$

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Jimmy17

Regular
"conspiracy theories"
"hanging on for dear life"
"elevated expectations"
"hurry the F up and show me the $$$"

You sound like a perfectly rational and non-emotional investor. 👏
Ok im too emotional and impatient but remain rational.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom