Reactions: 18 users
2CA8EA74-CE77-43A4-8426-153A3B358742.jpeg

3D56D9D0-64C9-432E-A429-7B146AF4D2FE.jpeg

E4DF9878-0E94-4328-AB0D-B5F1279E4CED.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
BRE first picked up in the background mid last year by @Space Cadet

Some additional background digging at the time.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Dhm

Regular
Re the Edge Impulse and Brainchip webinar, two of the slides presented show some clients, some of whom I consider new. Why would these clients be shown if they aren't ours?
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 9.41.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 9.42.35 am.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

skutza

Regular
Just remember all, there's the edge, and then there's THE EDGE!
1681173811440.png

1681177332747.png

Will Ferrell plays tennis professionally did you know? Just because he says something, just because they want to be something, doesn't make it real.

EDGE my ARSE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

rgupta

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
I assume that slide belongs to edge impulse and not BRN.
Yes. And I might be wrong. If nothing else the mere fact that leading companies would be experiencing Akida and may appreciate it's advantage over most of the market. It won't be for everyone but there is plenty of ubiquitousness available for the rest of the Edge market.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I think it's fair to predict that AI is going to be the biggest challenge that humanity ever faced and we still don't have much of a clue about what the challenge will be. It may have good outcomes and bad outcomes, probably in equal amount, like any other technology.

I would like to hear your perspectives on this?

Personally I see a feedback loop appearing in both AI software (CoPilot) and chip design (Synopsys), that almost inevitably will lead to an increasing acceleration of AI.

Reactions: 6 users

Newk R

Regular
I think it's fair to predict that AI is going to be the biggest challenge that humanity ever faced and we still don't have much of a clue about what the challenge will be. It may have good outcomes and bad outcomes, probably in equal amount, like any other technology.

I would like to hear your perspectives on this?

Personally I see a feedback loop appearing in both AI software (CoPilot) and chip design (Synopsys), that almost inevitably will lead to an increasing acceleration of AI.
Roy Batty says hi!
Pris is still as lovely as ever and thank god Leon is dead!!!!;):)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon all,

Well, yet another Toyota Moment !

14 named partners/collaborators, then 15 now 16, we are well on the way to doubling this position, more and more are feeling really
comfortable now being named alongside us, how the wheel has changed from say 3 years ago.

Great to see Peter have an article in Forbes, both Peter and Anil are humble, gentle-men, who will, I'm sure, have their day in the sun
being recognized as visionaries, hopefully along the same path that was laid down for Bill Gates and Steve Jobs etc.

"BRE, a Black Signal Technologies company, will integrate BrainChip Akida™ processors in a variety of high-performance applications."

The above comment is a very definitive statement indeed !

"Akida’s ability to perform data processing, including AI/ML tasks at the edge, and its power-conserving neuromorphic design makes its utility in military and intelligence settings a potential breakthrough."

"when data must be processed in real-time on a remote device, the challenge for hardware developers is immense,” said Stefan Moritz, BRE. “BrainChip’s Akida will be useful for tactical devices that ingest sensor data and use AI/ML to improve decision-making.”

Underwater/Deepwater operations, go Akida, your brilliance could well save the West, if things happen to go pear-shaped over the coming years, intelligence on-device, in extremely remote locations, using 1000th's of a watt down to as low as 1,000,000th's of a watt will really prove to be a real-world game changer in the military sense.

Time for some companies to step up to the plate and sign an IP License agreement, if they haven't already ?! I'm happy to hold their hand
steady as they sign on the dotted line/s. ;)😊

Cheers for now....Tech

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 108 users
Top Bottom