BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Might be worth a listen

Really interesting Rocket. Thanks for putting up.
Reminded me of passages from PVDM's book where he is talking about the nature of limited intelligence, its subsections and how, because our experience has been confined to human and some other animal intelligence's thus far, we tend to anthropomorphise contacts we may have experienced and falsely attribute human level interactions when they are actually only simulacrums or clever and very limited mimicry based on a sufficiently large dataset so as to fool us some of the time.
It's like the dragon in Game of Thrones.
Watched in context it is very convincing but all of the energy, effort and the combination of skill sets combined to create those few magical seconds of 2 dimensional trickery really only work because we volitionally surrender our disbelief and actively allow ourselves to engage and willingly participate in the illusion.
The speed and commanding nature with which programs such as the Chat GPTx's enunciate it's answers easily allow us to convince ourselves of it's almost God like ability and authority and assumed intellectual rigour when in actual fact similar models are routinely tricked when trying to discern between a fire truck and a truck fire.
Definitely worth a 15 minute listen, imo. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

Really interesting Rocket. Thanks for putting up.
Reminded me of passages from PVDM's book where he is talking about the nature of limited intelligence.
Definitely worth a 15 minute listen, imo. 🤣
You’ve nearly talked me into listening to it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
Ive noticed alot of BRN holders bagging Tesla and their FSD, but "SERIOUSLY" just watch this 20min video and note how often the "passenger"
haha , driver actually touches the steering wheel to let the Ai know that he is paying attention.
Dont get me wrong, i too believe that Akida will be a significent player in ADAS but to even think that other OEMs have any real competition against Tesla at this point in time IMO is hillarious.

AKIDA BALLISTA

I've been playing around with the self driving, and yes on the screen it says touch the wheel to let the car know you are still there basically. I have been using it more often as it is actually quite helpful. Personally I just listen to music and tap the wheel in rhythm and then just twitch the wheel. Its a safety feature. on the highway its a very comfortable drive. I was watching the golf on foxtel on my trip to Melbourne today and it was easy on the highway. As soon as the traffic got busier I turned it off and concentrated. Its actually a brilliant car IMO.

In saying that, it's all I know currently.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I've been playing around with the self driving, and yes on the screen it says touch the wheel to let the car know you are still there basically. I have been using it more often as it is actually quite helpful. Personally I just listen to music and tap the wheel in rhythm and then just twitch the wheel. Its a safety feature. on the highway its a very comfortable drive. I was watching the golf on foxtel on my trip to Melbourne today and it was easy on the highway. As soon as the traffic got busier I turned it off and concentrated. Its actually a brilliant car IMO.

Sounds amazing.
I'm still getting used to and learning limited trust for the adaptive cruise control, lane keeping and haptic cues my year old Hyundai (purchased courtesy BRN, thank you very much) is capable of. 🤣
After learning to drive in a manual EH panel van and on greasy, unreliable and calf searing motorbikes (when I was half stonkerred), more than 45 years ago, and having happily driven all sorts of dumb vehicles ever since.
Learning and being gradually converted to the pleasures of auto transmissions, power steering, air con, reliable motors and brakes and ever increasing electrification and mod cons like smart lights, self adjusting comfortable seats and innumerable improvements in passenger safety as well as communications and entertainment features I'm ready to step up to the next level.
And fully expecting BRN will be paying for that too, thank you very much! 🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Easytiger

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Nice to see us mentioned amongst the big players 💪

Neuromorphic Computing Market– Global Industry Analysis and Forecast (2023-2029)​

Neuromorphic Computing Market is expected to reach US$ 11.67 Bn. by 2029, at a CAGR of 24.1% during the forecast period.

The report study has analyzed the revenue impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers, and market disrupters in the report, and the same is reflected in our analysis.

Neuromorphic Computing Market Definition

Neuromorphic computing is also known as neuromorphic engineering technology which uses VLSI systems to implement features of neuro-biological networks that are present in the neural system as digital or analogue copies on electronic circuits.
Neuromorphic Computing Market
To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report

Neuromorphic Computing Market Dynamics

Growing technological advancements in artificial intelligence technology and the increasing popularity of the neural network, machine learning, and deep learning technology is impelling the growth of the market. Growing requirements for improved neuromorphic integrated circuit chips, rising neuromorphic applications in automation, rapid adoption of neuromorphic computing technology for security purposes, increasing demand of neuromorphic computers, and increased development of cognitive applications are expected to improve the growth of the market during the forecast period.

However, lack of awareness regarding neuromorphic computing and the need for more research and development investments and activities in the field of neuromorphic engineering is a major restraining factor that could hamper the growth of the market.

Neuromorphic Computing Market Segment Analysis

By application, the image processing segment dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance at CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of neuromorphic computing technology in digital cameras and in other imaging devices is attributed to the growth of the market. The growing adoption of neuromorphic imaging technology by researchers to manufacture smart vision sensors and the rising adoption of these sensors by various electronics product manufacturing companies in mobile phones and tablets is driving the growth of the market.

Growing competition between two leading companies such as Sony and Samsung for neuromorphic image sensors is propelling the growth of the market. For instance, in Nov 2019, Samsung Electronics has filed a trademark application for its Dynamic Vision Sensor technology intended for tablet and mobile applications. On the other hand, in Dec 2019, Sony Corporation has silently acquired Insightness Company which is based in Zurich, whose neuromorphic vision sensor enables motion detection within a few milliseconds and the company also made partnership with Paris-based Prophesee to grow the market for neuromorphic image sensors.

Neuromorphic Computing Market Regional Analysis

Region-wise, North America dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance at CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period. The US and Canada are major key contributors to the growth of the market. The growth is attributed to the rising adoption of neuromorphic technology for a variety of end-user applications.

Increasing initiatives taken by the leading market players such as General Vision, Intel, and IBM to produce neuromorphic chips to use them in various applications such as in big data analytics, data centres, servers and others is driving the growth of the market in the region. Growing knowledge about neuromorphic computing technology in medical, electronics, military, and defence industries is further propelling the growth of the market in the region.

According to research, the United States Air Force Research Lab is working towards the development of neuromorphic computing technology to use it on a drone in the coming years, for military applications. Also, in the present year, the United States department of energy has unveiled a plan to provide US$2 Mn funding for essential research to develop neuromorphic computing technology.

Neuromorphic Computing Market Key Development

In Oct 2019, BrainChip Holdings Ltd a leading provider of ultra-low-power, high-performance edge AI technology announced that the company is introducing its Akida named Neuromorphic System-on-Chip.

The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers, and new entrants. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the market have been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers.

The report also helps in understanding Global Neuromorphic Computing Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and projects the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Application, price, financial position, Product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market make the report investor’s guide.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Kachoo

Regular

Wow that's nice I still have to roll the windows down I the corrolla by hand. I can only wish to get there lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

He may not be THE God.....but he's definitely one of them!
Well god wouldn’t let his disciples down, so maybe he isn’t.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha

skutza

Regular
Wow that's nice I still have to roll the windows down I the corrolla by hand. I can only wish to get there lol.
Just hold your BRN shares for dear life, 2025 even if you have only a few now, no problems.

In December 2011 my wife had had enough and I had to go see the doc about snoring. I use a cpap machine and when I saw the price, but also the sleep i was getting I was sure they were on a winner, so I bought shares in them. I still hold to this day, I've gone through 3 machines in that time, each time I've bought a machine, I've sold a few RMD shares to pay for it.

Patience is the key, If you believe you've invested wisely, then most likely you have. You just gotta hold em.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
So now I'm wondering is my rego plate Brainchip or Brian!!??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users